LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ARE WELCOME!
A semi-private room in a 1911 East Vancouver classic featuring original stained glass, floors and fixtures!! The house is located on a quiet beautiful cul-de-sac, yet mere STEPS to vibrant Commercial Drive.
LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ARE WELCOME!
A private room in a 1911 East Vancouver classic featuring original stained glass, floors and fixtures!! The house is located on a quiet beautiful cul-de-sac, yet mere STEPS to vibrant Commercial Drive.
The private room is located in the ground level basement with its own private entrance. The space contains:
- bedroom with a double bed, closet, and TV with cable channels;
- bathroom with stand-up shower, plenty of towels, shampoo and hair dryer;
- kitchenette area just outside the bedroom containing a countertop fridge, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker; and
- laundry, including supplies.
You will have access to the main floor of the house which contains:
- large bright living room with couch and recliners for seating;
- library area;
- large flat-screen TV with DVD player, Apple TV and cable;
- dining room, and
- fully stocked newly renovated beautiful gourmet kitchen (kitchen island, 6 burner gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, hot water dispenser, etc).
The outside areas:
- fully landscaped backyard with a beautiful garden which provides an idyllic oasis to sit and enjoy a beverage or read a book on a sunny day
- two large barbeques;
- front yard sitting area; and
- clothes line.
The rental includes all utilities, wireless internet, cable, and Netflix.
You will share the upstairs space with me and my two beautiful Bengal kitties, Oscar and Bailey. They are outdoor kitties that enjoy the freedom of coming and going as they please.
Free on-street parking is available directly in front of the house.
I am available to answer any questions you may have about Vancouver and help in any way I can to make your stay in Vancouver amazing! I am an avid traveller and would love to meet fellow travellers from all over the world.
The “Drive” is a wonderful neighbourhood community that has something for everyone and is close to everything:
- parks and playgrounds
- local night spots, some featuring live music
- 24-hour grocery store (with conventional and organic selections)
- gym, yoga studio, banks, dozens of cafes and restaurants
- local butcher and baker
- historic Italian roots, including an Italian bakery, coffee, gelato, and the BEST coffee and deli sandwiches in the City (I am happy to provide details!).
The Commercial Drive and Broadway Skytrain stations are five blocks away. The Skytrain runs every 3-4 minutes and take less than 10 minutes to downtown. The number 20 bus runs along Commercial Drive.
No smoking inside the house.
Smoking is allowed on the property outside.
No pets allowed.
whenever i am in Vancouver, i return here - if available. it's like coming home without all the hassles of having a home. convenient neighborhood. and great host.
I was at Tracey's for six nights. The listing description was very accurate. Tracey provided everything I needed for my stay. Her place is very well organized, modern and extremely clean. I liked her hospitality and at the same time I liked the fact that she respects your privacy. I also met her two lovely cats and they make the house even more homey.
Thank you Tracey and I highly recommend your home.
We had a lovely stay at Tracey's place. It's a great location right off of commercial. Even though we didn't meet her, the communication was great and she still made us feel very welcomed. The bed was very comfortable, and place was very clean and cosy! We would definitely stay there again!
Tracey and her lovely home is what all AirBnb hosts should use as a benchmark. Absolutely no surprises and if anything the space was better than described. The location is ideal for all aspects of a visit to Vancouver for places to eat, things to do and transportation. Her Cats are great companions and turn "a place to stay" into a home. My return in a few days should indicate my appreciation of the enjoyment my stay has provided.
Tracey was a great host. She made sure to check in with my girlfriend and me on our first night, but she otherwise left us alone unless we asked for anything. The basement space was quiet. The bathroom was especially nice. Her place is just steps away from Commercial Drive. It was great to have proximity to the food and nightlife, and even greater still since we didn't have any issues with noise even over the weekend. There is on-street parking for those who need it, in addition to buses and SkyTrain nearby.
Tracey's home is beautiful and she made it seamless to find and access. I felt very at home.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a professional working in finance. I enjoy my work but what I love the most is travelling. I have been blessed to have been able to travel to many countries all over the world. While I am travelling, I love to experience “local” culture and find “local” connections. It makes the travelling experience much more authentic. I have lived in the Commercial Drive neighbourhood since 2000 and I love it here.