About this listing
Recently shown on "Treehouse Masters - Ultimate Treehouses IV"....
Suite of 3 connected treehouse rooms within the secluded intown neighborhood of Buckhead. Set amongst lush greenery, each structure is beautifully furnished with antiques, natural artifacts and the sounds of nature around you. All of this, & it's just minutes from downtown!
***2016 dates will be posted around October 1, 2015. Until then, we cannot provide any information about next year's availability.***
Centrally located within the heart of intown Atlanta, the treehouses are a hidden gem. The subject of numerous TV and magazine features, they are often described as being the most relaxing, romantic, dreamy and unique place you'll ever stay. What could be better than falling asleep in the trees and waking up to birds singing around you--all within the city limits?
The treehouse consists of 3 separate rooms, each connected by rope-bridges. Descriptions of the 3 rooms are below.
Living Room: Antique furnishings including 80 year old butterfly-filled windows, a 12-candle chandelier, comfortable, antique seating for 6, and a balcony overlooking an acre of lush woods.
Bedroom: Sleeps 2. The pillow-top double bed--fitted with sumptuous, organic linens--is equipped with wheels so it can either be rolled out onto a platform that overlooks the stream below or inside the room for further insulation. A small desk, primitive side-tables, an antique birdcage, Kilim rugs, votives and fairy lights make it comfortable and enchanting.
Deck: Circular seating for 10 and a hammock lying beneath a 150 year old Southern Short-Leaf Pine tree. Open to the elements and immersed in thick greenery.
BATHROOM IS LOCATED IN THE BASEMENT/LOWER LEVEL OF OUR PRIVATE HOME. GUESTS WILL HAVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO IT DURING THEIR STAY. The treehouses and main house share a lot and are within a 30 second walk to one another.
Guests will have free parking in our driveway and access to a full, private, indoor bathroom inside the basement of the main house.
Interaction with Guests
Other than showing you around when you arrive and bringing coffee in the morning, we'll completely respect your privacy and leave you alone. However, because the the treehouses and our home share a lot, we are readily available and close by if you need anything.
The neighborhood is a quiet, residential place. While our lot is located in a particularly peaceful, private and lush part of the area, it is important to remember that it is in the middle of intown Atlanta. While you may hear the occasional siren or train whistle during your stay, the most common sound is that of silence broken only by birds, frogs and the wind in the trees.
We highly recommend renting a car during your stay but if you prefer public transportation, we are about a 10 minute taxi-ride from both the Lindbergh and Arts Center MARTA train stops.
Other Things to Note
***PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING DESCRIPTION BEFORE REQUESTING A RESERVATION.***
***A LIMITED NUMBER OF ONE-NIGHT STAYS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FOR $395 /NIGHT***
• While we love both, children under 16 and pets are not allowed to stay at the treehouses--or be present during events unless specifically OK'd by us beforehand.
• When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about yourself and the purpose of your stay.
• Please keep in mind that the treehouses are meant as a quiet retreat for 1-2 people. If you have anything else in mind, you must let us know ahead of time and get appropriate permission before booking. Prior to arrival, we must obtain the first and last names of each guest. Unless previously approved by us, no additional guests or visitors are allowed.
• If you are interested in using the treehouses for a photo shoot, you must give us explicit descriptions of your concept before booking.
• Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a week before arrival. We will also require each guest to sign a waiver prior to occupancy, which will be emailed before check-in.
• If using images from this site, please credit the appropriate photographers, as are noted in the individual image descriptions.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you soon!