About This Listing
Apartment in the center, in Gran Via, in the neighborhood of Chueca, 2 balconies, spacious, 3 bedrooms. WIFI AC HEATING
Apartment in the center, close to the Gran Via, in the neighborhood of Chueca,
With 3 rooms, 3 double bed.
With 2 balconies overlooking a quiet street, Calle Reina,.
Bathroom with bath.
Perfect for couples, groups, families.
Fully fitted kitchen with oven, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave.
WIFI, Air Conditioning in rooms and living room, and heating in all the apartment,.
Interaction with Guests
I live very close, in the building in front of the apartment, so if you need something i can go to help you.
Among Chueca and Malasaña , you can go to the best restaurants in the city, to the best bars and shopping in Fuencarral street.
Only 5 minutes from the Puerta del Sol, 15 minutes from the Prado, Thyssen, Plaza de Cibeles.
Gran Via Metro Public transport just 2 minutes and Sol Train just 5 minutes. Tourist bus stop just 2 min. on Gran Via
Just 50 meters from Gran Via and very close to everything.
In the center you will not need public transport, you can always walk. The metro station is Gran Via in line 1 (blue) and you can get the apartment by bus (airport bus express) in Plaza Cibeles, just 5 minutes walking then to the apartment.
Other Things to Note
- CHECK IN FROM 4:30 PM, CHECK OUT UNTIL 1 PM.
- If you arrive earlier there is a Left Luggage at the Atocha station (Metro: Atocha Renfe) just 5 metro stops (10 minutes)
- It is a third floor and there is no lift, it is only 4 flights of stairs, very easy.
- The apartment is located a few meters from Gran Vía, constant movement of people day and night.
- It's very important respect the neighbors. You can have fun with respect, specially at night and early morning. so please be respectful.
- Parties at night are not allowed.
- When you go out or leave the apartment, make sure that you turn off lights, water, and close the door ok. Turn off the AC
- Do not leave trash inside the apartment, there is a bank for it in a closer downstairs. The cleaning is included but please wash the dishes and glasses you use
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, there are 2 balconies with ashtray where you can smoke.
- Cleaning is included in the price, although try to leave the apartment clean, as you find it, washing glasses, dishes, take out the trash, ;-)
Great apartment in a great location. Easy to find and Sergio was great as a host.
O apartamento é ótimo, exatamente como descrito. A localização é perfeita, perto de comércio, restaurantes e transporte. Apesar de ser um terceiro andar sem escadas, tivemos ajuda com as malas na chegada. O Sérgio foi extremamente atencioso desde o início. Respondeu os e-mails rápido, mandou dicas de Madrid e as melhores formas de ir do aeroporto para o apartamento. Fizemos o check in mais cedo, sem nenhum problema. A internet funcionou durante todo o período. Quando voltar a Madrid, com certeza ficarei hospedada novamente lá! Recomendo a todos!!
Sergio est très accueillant et disponible. L'appartement est Supér bien placé, grand avec 3 vraies chambres et propre. Nous avons passé un tres agreable séjour.
It was just a super holiday! My friends and I were on vacation in Madrid in May 2015. After reviewing many suggestions of hotels and apartments in Madrid, we decided to stay in this apartment! And never regretted it))) Sergio was very attentive and welcoming host))
The apartment was just perfect! in reality, everything looked exactly as it was written in the description and on photos. The apartment is ideally located in the center of Madrid, in close cafes, restaurants, shops and main places of interest! Good furniture and equipment, large refrigerator, microwave, high-quality air-conditioning, TV with satellite channels, washing machine – all this made the holiday very enjoyable!
Once again thanks for SERGIO – for the care and attention for us! The next time I will be in Madrid – I will stay in this apartment, no doubt!
L'accueil de Sergio est tout à fait agréable et confiant...
L'appartement est très agréable, très fonctionnel, et super bien placé (en plein centre de Madrid).
Il est très bien équipé et est calme, malgré sa situation.
Le métro est à 50 mètres, des commerces de proximité permettent de faire très facilement des courses.
Bref, un endroit idéal pour découvrir Madrid et se reposer en même temps.
This host has 385 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sergio
Very good restaurant, good value for money!Calle Reina Madrid Community of Madrid 28004
Tapas, very good restaurantCalle Hortaleza Madrid 28004
Spanish typical food, 10 EUR MENU or 12 EUR WEEKEND Very friendly ambient. The best staff!!Calle Pelayo Madrid Community of Madrid 28004
Tapas,Calle de Fuencarral Madrid Comunidad de Madrid 28004