Homesharing is an arrangement whereby you have your own private room and full use of the common living areas of the house. Others may be homesharing also while you are here. You are responsible for your food, laundry and transportation.
* * * *
Homeshare non smoking, Permaculture environment with Avatar Master & Wizard:
I am a senior widow (with 2 parrots, 2 rabbits, 4 chickens, a very senior Bassett hound and 2 Yorkie puppies) welcoming you into my home while you are visiting the Baltimore area. This is where I live. I share my older 4 bedroom Cape Cod home, an urban farm, and maybe some meals (not included in rent) depending on your stay and my schedule. Individuals, couples and families will find a home environment comfortable and relaxing whether your stay is one day, one week or longer. Save money on accommodations and meals you can prepare to your preferred diet.
• Quite neighborhood in northeast Baltimore
• Three private bedrooms are available separately (see other listings) , two with key locks * Note below
• Full use of kitchen and general living space of house
• Gas stove and fully equipped kitchen
• WIFI available
• Porch swing & benches, yard hammock for relaxing in the shade outside (currently not available)
• Garden allowing the freshest seasonal vegetables on the table
• Charcoal grill available
• 3 blocks from public bus transportation (MTA routes #19, 55 & 58)
• Free street parking in front of house
• Pets welcome (additional deposit required)
• Share 1.25 bath
• Laundry facilities & supplies on site
• Discount for long term stay, students, military and seniors
* Note: This is my front main floor bedroom. I have two other rooms listed also. This one is approximately 11 x13 feet. It has three windows and its own window air conditioner. It has a nice size closet with double sliding mirror doors. It has a key lock door and is next to the bathroom. If two are sharing this room, the chair is removed and a second single bed is set up. There is a $10 fee for extra person (2nd bed is an air mattress or twin matress on the floor).
Your room will be freshly cleaned and clean linens are provided upon your arrival. You will be provide a cabinet and refrigerator space in the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, pots & pans, large and small appliances. There is no dishwasher so all dishes are hand washed. Please insure they are clean & dry before replacing then to their storage areas. We all share a full bathroom on the main floor with an additional toilet in the basement near the laundry area.
I and other homeshares may or may not be around during your stay. We may share a meal occasionally by arrangement. Each are responsible for their own food. If you wish information about the area (transportation, restaurants, churches, etc.), please ask. We will tell you what we know and show you where to find what we don't on the internet.
My home is in the Hamilton Area of the city of Baltimore and the Westfield Neighborhood. It is situated on a residential street in the northeast part of the city.
Public transportation is approximately a three block walk. The number 19 bus is caught west of here on Harford Road and the 55 & 58 are caught north of here on Northern Parkway.
Private transportation is sometimes arranged privately.
The check in and check out times are flexible; however, I will need to know your ETA (estimated time of arrival) well in advance. Most likely I will be present upon your arrival. If for some reason I am not able to be here, I will make other arrangements for you to be let into the house. Clear instruction in such a case will be communicated to you in a timely manner.
Millie is a wonderful host and my dog and I felt very welcomed. Her house is charming and in a safe neighborhood, which can be a concern in Baltimore. My room was spacious and comfortable. Would stay here again without hesitation!
Milie is a gracious host
Had a very nice stay at Millie's home. Very comfortable, clean bedroom. Millie is very generous and accomodating with her time - offering advice, maps of the city transport system, and some nice white wine on the last night of my stay. I would stay here again if I get back to Baltimore. Thank you Millie!
This house was great. It was quiet and gave my dog and I a good chance to rest after a lot of travelling!
Millie is a great host! She's friendly and takes good care of us. We became good friends. She made us feel like living in our home. The house is lovely and quiet. Highly recommed it.
Millie is a great host! She is very easy to get along with and very accommodating. Staying at her house for a week was very peaceful.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.