About This Listing
DELUX QUEEN private double bedroom+WiFi in newly RENOVATED SPACIOUS 90m2 apt.+ panoramic 40m2 garden TERRACE
(Also available in this apt: DELUX KING SUITE room with private 15m2 Terrace+en-suite bathroom. Check this link)https://www.airbnb.com/rooms
Bienvenidos, welcome, bienvenue in Barcelona !
You'll feel safe and at home here. Our neighbourhood is very secure and very centric in Barcelona. The building has a security concierge and the apartment door has a tripple-security-lock and alarm.
You’ll get the peace and comfy rest you want in this apartment. It is very quiet as you can stay with all windows opened and no-traffic noise, whilst staying in the center of the city !
Hasta pronto! Enjoy your stay! A bientôt !
- The QUEEN SIZE BEDROOM, peaceful, with delux/thick/flat/soft 200x160cm mattress.
- Double large wardrobe, cooling air-fan, radiator heating,
- Your own private BATHROOM is located next door to your QUEEN bedrooms.
- Full bedding provided. Fresh cotton sheets, feather duvet/comforter, five feather pillows, enough fresh and clean cotton bath towels for your stay and hair drier provided.
- OUTDOOR - The 40m2 garden TERRACE is joined to the living room (with views to Montjuic green hills) where you can enjoy the Terrace lounge, dining area, bbq, sunbath on the sunbeds and if you want some shade you can cocktail-dine-siesta under the Terrace large awning (separate laundry with washing machine, drying lines, iron, ironing board).
- INDOOR - LIVING AREA with AC, spacious with open-plan stainless steel kitchen (gas, convection oven, electric kettle, Bodum brewer, toaster etc), massive teak dining table, leather chairs, very comfortable suede lounge with massive teak coffee table and evening mood lighting candles (WiFi, LCD TV, video, stereo).
The apartment location is very centric and in the middle of everywhere you’ll be going whilst visiting or working in Barcelona. You’ll be able to walk anywhere or access the metro just round the corner. The Convention Centers FIRA MONTJUIC is next door and FIRA GRAN VIA 10’min bus.
--- AROUND THE BLOCK: Metro ''Poble Sec'' (L3 line), bus stops. (downstairs) The famous Lolita Tapas Bar and world renowned Tickets-Pakta-Bodega 1900 restaurants by’Ferran Adria’, Gin XIX bar, Ikibana Japanese design Restaurant ... Several bakeries, convenience stores, fruit & veggie shops and major supermarkets.
--- THREE BLOCKS AWAY: Metro ''Rocafort'' (line L1), bus stops, Plaza España and Las Arenas shopping Mall (Aerobús from/to airport), Museo Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and it’s “Magic Fountain ‘sound & light’ Show”, Museo MIRO & Montjuic Hills & ‘Marina Panoramic Views’, Calle Parlament with Federal Café, Bar Calders, Bar Vinito, Els Sortidors del Parlament Tapas-Bar...
--- FOUR BLOCKS AWAY: Several restaurants and tapas bars (Cera23 restaurant), Barcelona centre Ciutad Vella (the Old City) where you can stroll along the cultural streets of the famous “Bario Gotico” areas, El Raval, “la Boqueria Market”, “Las Ramblas”, “El Borne”, Jardin Botanico/Zoo ...
- Free WiFi: Network: Orange-3026 - WiFi Key: g0fq4sUa
- As a courtesy I provide you with the essential goods: salt, pepper, oil, ice, tea, coffee, sugar, milk.
- Please turn off lights when you leave the apartment.
- No tap water in the electric kettle pls (it oxidises). Tap water is potable or you can get some in shops.
- Keep tidy in the communal areas, thank you.
- Please use the small wash towelettes I provide for you to wash/wipe off your make up as you/I will have to replace any big towels permanently stained.
- Smoking ok on any of the Terraces. NO smoking inside or bedroom.
- We have excellent neighbours and many outdoor terraces around. Keep the noises down on the terraces especially after 11pm, no loud music please.
- Parties is NOT an option.
- Don’t forget your beach towels if you want to sunbath on the terrace or at the beach.
... and most all, relax and make yourself at home!
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
The usual check-out time is 12:00 noon latest and usual check-in is from 14:00.
- If you arrive before 14h00, even if the apartment is not yet ready and when possible, I’ll be happy to check you in earlier.
- If you leave Barcelona in the afternoon/evening and guests after you check in at 14h00, if I possible I will be happy to keep your bags for a bit longer.
When I know about the previous guests check out time I’ll let you know.
Philippe was such a great host. We felt like coming home. Our room was nice, clean and cozy and the view over the rooftops of Barcelona was amazing. If I ever go back to that wonderful city, I will try to sleep at that place again! Me and my husband, we can highly recommend Phillips apartment!
Philippe was an amazing host from start to finish. My wife and I had a wonderful time at this flat. His communication right off the bat was very thorough, he provided very detailed instructions for getting to his flat and reassured us getting to the flat late at night would not be a problem as he waited for us to arrive after 1 am. He provided us a very detailed guide for Barcelona including many great restaurant recommendations.
The flat was absolutely stunning. Very clean and spacious and the terrace was breathtaking as we had an amazing view of the sunrise each morning. The pictures of the flat don't quite do the flat justice as Philippe has updated the decor with great pieces of furniture and an amazing garden. Sharing the communal areas with the other guests staying at the flat at the same time added to our great experience as we were able to discuss our excursions and provide each other with helpful tips.
Thanks for making our anniversary very special, we enjoyed our Gin mix you fixed up for us (especially Shanieka lol) Allowing us to have an early checkout time was also very helpful as we had to catch our plane for 6:30am. Thank you for being so accommodating and sharing all your stories with us. We stayed at 3 different flats throughout our Euro trip and this was the best hands down. We would definitely recommend this flat!
I booked the room for my parents because they were visiting me here in Barcelona and the flat was close to my home. My parents loved the place and Philippe made them feel like home. The flat is very nice, clean and Philippe is the nicest host. The terrace is also amazing. I highly recommend to stay in Philippe's flat!
The apartment is stunning, kitted out beautifully and the roof terrace is amazing. A real taste of a locals life which is what Airbnb is good for.
We didn't actually meet Philippe as he was away that weekend but Antoine was a fantastic host, giving us great advice on what to do and where to go. Philippe was super organized and emailed us a ton of info on how to get to there, restaurants and attractions. No stone was left unturned and we really appreciated how easy they both made our stay.
Would love to go back again!
All comments I read before choosing Philippe's place turned out to be true. Fantastic, energetic host, great conditions in the apartment, relaxing atmosphere, helpful tips and interesting conversations. The location is just perfect - not in the center, but in the center ;) We reached all important places walking, took subway only once - to Park Guell. Feet worn but happy. Thank you Phillippe for your hospitality and always sunny mood. Hope to see you in Poland soon :)
A very good host. Very helpful and very kind. He is more than helpful and makes you feel at home. Had a great stay
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Philippe
Hola, G’day, Bonjour and welcome!
I’ve lived and worked in Toulouse, New Zealand and Sydney fourteen years in the tourism industry and interior decoration.
I have passion for food, interior decoration, cultures and travel. I chose to live in Barcelona for everything it offers: culture, great weather, great restaurants/bars, and a very cultural mix of people.
In my travels I also use airbnb so I do understand your needs and what you’ll be looking for when staying in Barcelona ... a special experience with comfort in the centre of the city. This terraces apartment with stunning views offers you all that. Hasta pronto, see you soon, à bientôt !
Great wine bar next to restaurans in Carrer de ParlamentCarrer del Parlament Barcelona Barcelona 08015
two blocks awayCalle del Parlamento de Cataluña Barcelona 08015
great for brunch and breakfastCarrer del Parlament de Catalunya Barcelona 08015
Charming tapas, drinks, restaurantCarrer del Parlament Barcelona CT 08015
two blocks awayCalle Viladomat Barcelona 08015
from Albert Adrià. just downstairs from the apartmentCarrer de Tamarit Barcelona 08015
good reviews on tripadvisorC/ la Cera Barcelona 08001
Authentic traditional Tapas Bar 5min from the apartmentCarrer del Poeta Cabanyes Barcelona CT 08004
across the street from the apartmentCarrer de Rocafort Barcelona BARCELONA 08015
from renowned chef Ferran AdriàAvinguda del Paral·lel Barcelona CT 08015
from renowned chef Ferran AdriàAvinguda del Paral·lel Barcelona CT 08015
from renowned chef Ferran AdriàCarrer de Tamarit Barcelona 08015
Highly recommended Paella restaurantCarrer de Vilà i Vilà Barcelona 08004
from renowned chef Ferran AdriàC/ LLEIDA Barcelona BARCELONA 08004
from renowned chef Ferran AdriáCarrer del Dr. Dou Barcelona CT 08001