About This Listing
Watch the sunrise from your bed in this charming, fully equipped waterfront studio with full size murphy bed and twin size futon. Walk two blocks to the sugar white sands of Clearwater Beach, bask by the heated pool and enjoy the private dock.
Fully furnished efficiency in a resort on Clearwater Beach! Dock your boat at one of our 2 deep water boat slips (based on availability) and enjoy the amenities of being on land while taking in all that Clearwater Beach has to offer. Resort amenities include private dock, heated swimming pool, laundry facilitates, bike rack, community patio, gas BBQ. The waterfront studio is fully furnished, full size murphy bed and twin size futon. Sleeps two comfortably, three if you know each other really well. Located directly on the water (you can see your boat from the window), two blocks to the sugar white sands of Clearwater beach, and within walking distance of world class restaurants, bars with live entertainment and shopping. This is a studio, also known as an efficiency - one room. Wifi reception is available inside the unit as well as in the patio/pool area.
There is plenty of free parking on the premise. Once you arrive in Clearwater Beach, you won't need a car. You can walk to the white sand beach, restaurants, entertainment, Pier 60. The Jolley Trolley, Florida Free Rides (Golf cart taxi's that work for tips) and the Pinellas County bus system is also available for your transportation needs.
The entire unit was completely renovated in January 2013. The bathroom has a custom built shower with natural travertine tile throughout. The main area of the unit was painted with a low Voc paint, decorated to match and furnished with all new furnishings.
Come on down and enjoy Clearwater Beach, voted the Best Beach in 2013 by USA Today.
Heated swimming pool, private dock, gas BBQ, coin operated laundry facilities, common patio, parking included with stay.
Interaction with Guests
I am always available via phone or email. There is a live in manager on the property. I live on the next island over and can easily come by for a meet and greet. You are also welcome to join one of my public yoga classes at The City of Belleiar Beach, 444 Causeway Blvd, Belleair Beach, FL We meet on Tuesday and Friday at 9:15 a.m. $ 10.00 per person. Let me know you are joining us and I'll bring a yoga mat along for you to use.
Clearwater Beach is surrounded by water - Gulf of Mexico to the West, Intercoastal to the East. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, coffee shops and snack places within walking distance. The sugar white sands of Clearwater Beach are so inviting. There is a nightly Sunset festival at Pier 60.
The entire area is walkable. If you have a car, park it in the parking spot provided with the unit and walk to anywhere you want to go on Clearwater Beach. Tired of walking? Hop on Jolley Trolley, Florida Free Rides (golf carts - drivers work for tips), Pinellas County Public transportation system or grab a taxi. There are also bicycles available to rent at various locations.
Other Things to Note
Paddleboards and Kayaks are available to rent at several locations, including Paddle Out Adventures, (email hidden), (phone number hidden) and Tampa Bay SUP, (website hidden), (phone number hidden). If you go, tell them Cheryl sent you. The inter coastal is usually calm. It is common to see Dolphins from the dock at the resort or from the window of the unit. The unit boasts the most spectacular sunrises viewed from the comfort of the bed!
• Busch Gardens®...........................(phone number hidden)
• Adventure Island®...........................(phone number hidden)
Places to See
• Sunsets at Pier 60®
• John's Pass Village Boardwalk®.....(phone number hidden)
• Heritage Village®............................(phone number hidden)
Aquariums, Sanctuaries, and Zoos
• Sea Life Safari—Island Explorer®...(phone number hidden)
• Sand Key Park Reserve®
• Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary®.......(phone number hidden)
• Suncoast Primate Sanctuary®.......(phone number hidden)
• Big Cat Rescue®.........................(phone number hidden)
• Clearwater Marine Aquarium®.......(phone number hidden)
• The Florida Aquarium®..................(phone number hidden)
• Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo®.............(phone number hidden)
Activities of Adventure
• Sky Screamer Parasail®..............(phone number hidden)
• Sea Screamer (Thrill Boat Ride)®....(phone number hidden)
• Parasail City®................................(phone number hidden)
• Dolphin Encounter®.......................(phone number hidden)
• Little Toot Dolphin Adventures®.....(phone number hidden)
• Scuba Diving aboard Plunger VII®..(phone number hidden)
—At the East End of the Clearwater City Marina
• Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters®...........(phone number hidden)
• Kai Lani Catamaran®....................(phone number hidden)
• Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise®.....(phone number hidden)
• Alligator Bob's Encounter®............(phone number hidden)
• Ruth Eckerd Hall®..........................(phone number hidden)
• Calypso Queen—Dinner Cruise®....(phone number hidden)
• StarLite Cruises (Dinner Cruise).......(phone number hidden)
• YBOR®...........................................(phone number hidden)
• Seminole Hard Rock Casino®.......(phone number hidden)
• Tampa Bay Downs®....................(phone number hidden)
Deep Sea Fishing
• Double Eagle Deep Sea Fishing®....(phone number hidden)
• The Queen Fleet®.........................(phone number hidden)
• Great Explorations Museum®...(phone number hidden)
• Salvador Dali Museum®...............(phone number hidden)
• MOSI®..........................(phone number hidden)
• Tampa Museum of Art®.......................................(phone number hidden)
• Children's Museum of Tampa®......(phone number hidden)
• Sail Honeymoon Inc.®..................(phone number hidden)
• Clearwater Sailing Center®...........(phone number hidden)
• The Segway Adventure®...............(phone number hidden)
• The Belleview Biltmore C Club®.....(phone number hidden)
• Clearwater Country Club®............(phone number hidden)
• Cove Cay Golf Course®.................(phone number hidden)
• Lansbrook Golf Club®....................(phone number hidden)
• Innisbrook Golf Club®....................(phone number hidden)
• Saddlebrook Golf®........................(phone number hidden)
• Tampa Bay Rays™
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers™
• Tampa Bay Lightning™
• USF® Athletics • Philadelphia Phillies™ Spring Training
• New York Yankees™ Spring Training
• Toronto Blue Jays™ Spring Training
• Jolley Trolley®
The Jolley Trolley is the perfect alternative for your transportation needs in the Clearwater Beach area. Our historic trolleys service Sand Key, North and South Beach, and Island Estates every 30 minutes.
•.(phone number hidden)
Check in between 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check out at or before 10:00 a.m.
Check in with Leslie Clarke, the Manager, in the office upon arrival
Register your vehicle for free on property parking
Place all used towels and sheets in laundry basket upon check out
Empty all trash upon check out
Empty the refrigerator upon check out
No smoking in the unit, you are welcome to smoke in the outdoor common areas.
Go down to the pool deck, take in the view as you relax and unwind from your journey.
Relax and Enjoy the Beach!
Ready and waiting for you - bright cheery studio complete with sea life decorations. View is from the kitchen.
We enjoyed the rental. It is in a great location. Condo was comfortable. Thanks Cheryl
We really appreciated our stay in your apartment! It was clean and neat and had everything we needed. The property was so well kept and the location was just perfect! If we ever come back to Clearwater Beach we would love to stay here again! We will recommend this to friends!
Sandra & Fredrik
Excellent place with a stunning beach view, large well equipped rooms and very friendly staff.
Cheryl was very helpful in providing information prior to my trip. It was easy to find and great parking. The location was perfect! And the unit was exactly as it appeared in the listing. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to spend time on Clearwater Beach!
Thank you Cheryl! We had an AMAZING time in Clearwater. The waterfront studio was perfect. Extremely quiet, beautiful pool, dolphins swimming by the dock.....exactly as described in your listing. Steps from the stunning beach, shops and great restaurants. We will be back for SURE!
Cheryl's place was just as it appears in the photos. It was the absolute perfect location and was a great home base to wake up in and be able to walk to the beach, grab some lunch and wash up before a short walk to the pier. Cheryl promptly responded to all my questions prior to our arrival. Would definitely stay again.
Loved your condo. Great location in Clearwater, great water view from 2nd flr. We r coming back to Coral Resort next yr, to a different unit, ONLY bcuz it's a 1st flr unit. Jeff is having trouble with the stairs. Nice pool, nice dock, good proximity to beach & town.
Only negative experience in entire 5 wks was one of owners taking American flag down, throwing it on table & hangng sports team flag in its place. Very disrespectful. I understand this is not unusual behavior for this person. Everyone else was extremely nice. We look forward to seeing January regulars next year. We would definitely recommend your condo.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cheryl
Fun, energetic, Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor. I love meeting new people and travel. Airbnb is the perfect venue for me to be able to do both. I have traveled throughout the United States and most of the Caribbean either on vacation or to visit friends as well as working. I have lived and worked in Costa Rica for a number of years and love that entire country. Most recently I've been blessed with a travel partner and have traveled to some fabulous places just for pleasure including Paris, Rome, London, Vancouver, Montreal, Val-David as well as various parts of Australia and the North and South Islands of New Zealand. I don't think I can pick a favorite place, as everywhere has something special to offer. On our most recent trips to Vancouver and Seattle we stayed with an Airbnb host. The Airbnb accommodations are better than the hotels most travel agents have booked us into. From now on we are either staying with friends or at an Airbnb accommodation. As Helen Keller said "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all", there's more to that quote, however, this is the part that stays in my mind and I do my best to live by.
Open air dinning and drinking. A local favoriteMandalay Ave Clearwater Beach FL 33767
A must for sweets and snacks. Seriously large, tasty cookies!Mandalay Ave # 114 Clearwater FL 33767
Last minute supplies, basic breakfast items, bottled water, inexpensive tourist trinkets.Mandalay Ave Clearwater Beach FL 33767
Newest dinning establishment on Clearwater Beach. Beautifully decorated, good food, fabulous owner. Tell the owner I sent you.Mandalay Ave Clearwater Beach FL 33767
Fabulous meals, great breakfastMandalay Avenue CLEARWATER BEACH FL 33767
Casual dinning on the white sands. The food is just okay. The view is spectacular.Mandalay Ave FL 33767
Dining the way it used to be. Professional, courteous wait staff greet you with a relish tray and an assortment of fresh baked breads and mini muffins. Early Bird Special is 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.Mandalay Avenue Clearwater FL 33767
Best coffee and french fries on the beach. The burgers are pretty good too.Mandalay Ave Clearwater FL 33767
Tennis Courts, public swimming pool (summer only), fitness classes, gym, library branchBay Esplanade Clearwater FL 33764
Closest coffee chainMandalay Ave Clearwater FL 33767
Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals. I love this place. Please tell Kim I sent you.E Shore Dr Clearwater Beach FL 33767
Captain Justin and Lori are fabulous. This is a great way to experience the water surrounding Clearwater Beach while getting some exercise with SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding).Causeway Blvd Clearwater FL 33767
Nightly Sunset Festival, complete with street performers, locally made souvenirs, and great views.Pier 60 FL 33767
Nearest full servie grocery store. You can walk here and take the Jolley Trolley back with your groceries.Island Way Clearwater FL 33767
Inexpensive paddleboard, kayak and sail boat rentalGulf Blvd Clearwater FL 33767
I teach yoga here on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:15 a.m. $ 10.00 per personCauseway Blvd Belleair Beach FL 33786