Depending on your length of stay, pricing could be a little flexible / negotiable
This is a 2 BHK (bedroom hall kitchen) flat in Himayatnagar Street No 9, Hyderabad.
Travel & Distances
- This place has effortless access to all kinds of public & private transport
- About an hour away from airport in a direct cool cab, taxi or tuk-tuk...
- About 10 min away from Birla Mandir, Tank band, Necklace road, Lal Bahadur Stadium, etc.
- After public buses & local trains, auto rickshaw / tuk-tuk is most economical to move around.
What does my Airbnb price cover?
Amenities & Facilities
- A neat, comfortable place to stay
- Bed, clean sheets, blankets, towels
- Hot water geyser, 24 hrs high pressure water availability
- High speed, wireless / wi-fi internet
- Super helpful, accommodating and friendly hosts
Food Is Included -
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, fruits, juice, snacks, etc. whenever you're around
- My mother cooks and/or organizes only pure-vegetarian, home made food and/or Indian cuisines
- Plenty of super-nutritious food and other guilty pleasures are always around for you to freely help yourself with
- Depending on your length of stay, pricing could be a little flexible / negotiable
More about your hosts
- Gautam Dalmia, 30, Freelance Online Marketing Consultant - Fiverr Id - big_bear
- Mother, Neelam, in her early fifties, primarily lives in this property. So plenty of ready help, for whatever the need maybe, is always around/available.
Will be happy to answer any questions you might have & looking forward to be your host soon!
Wishing you the very best, - GAUTAM
P.S. At times, even if the Airbnb calender shows that the dates you're traveling are unavailable/booked, double checking with me is a good idea
P.P.S For lot more OPTIONS, make sure to explore my other listings
Gautam's brother was quite helpful and his mom gave us lots of snacks. The room was just what we needed in order to visit family, so basically a place to crash. We did the meals included option for a bit more money but unfortunately weren't around much to eat there. The snacks we had were yummy though. The place was clean and quiet, we had filtered water as needed. The only part that required us to make even a little effort was what felt like an endless line of questions on our part (can we have a towel/ blanket/internet password, etc.) but these things were all attended to promptly. Security was good and location was good. Thanks for the stay!
My best experience on Airbnb ever !!! I have been using airbnb on my trip in India a lot and also host at mine, my experience it s exacly what I expect from an Airbnb stay. We arrive during Diwali and Gautam couldn t receive us at his house but arrange us another room at his best friend s" Ajit "home close by. They are the kindest people, we felt part of the family, they even cooked for us. We can say we have made real friends and for sure we will all meet up again. Gautam thanks again for everything ! And you are more than welcome to Spain.
This is a very clean, safe place to stay. The host was very nice and had excellent people skills, as well as good English. Its close to everything, but still tucked away in an upscale apartment so you don't feel like you are on the main drag. Tip--if you dont want to cross alot of traffic to go find a meal. Stay on the same side of the road when you get to the main street there and go left until you reach the Taj Hotel...Back behind there is a great restuarant!
We had never been to India before and we nervous, but Guatam and his mother were very helpful. We arrived late at night and they greeted us with smiles and refreshments and then answered all of our questions. We stayed for a week in Hyderabad with them and it was one of our best stays.