About This Listing
Our cool and comfortable three bedroom apartment with automatic power back up has a true city feeling! Room comfortably fits two and is centrally located on a busy street, just
few minutes away from Secunderabad railway station...!
Depending on your length of stay, pricing could be a little flexible / negotiable
This is a 3 BHK (bedroom hall kitchen) flat in East Marredpally, Secunderabad.
Travel & Distances
- This place has effortless access to all kinds of public & private transport
- About an hour away from airport in a direct cool cab, taxi or tuk-tuk...
- About 10 min away from Paradise, Seunderabad Railway Station, Necklace road, Begumpet, etc.
- After public buses & local trains, auto rickshaw / tuk-tuk is most economical to move around.
What does my Airbnb price cover?
Amenities & Facilities
- A neat, comfortable place to stay
- Bed, clean sheets, blankets, towels
- Hot water geyser, 24 hrs high pressure water availability
- High speed, wireless / wi-fi internet
- Super helpful, accommodating and friendly hosts
Food Service Package - Included-
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, fruits, juice, snacks, etc. whenever you're around
- My mother cooks and/or organizes only pure-vegetarian, home made food and/or Indian cuisines
- Plenty of super-nutritious food and other guilty pleasures are always around for you to freely help yourself with
- Depending on your length of stay, pricing could be a little flexible / negotiable
More about your hosts
- Gautam - Freelance Online Marketer
- My Mother, Neelam, in her early fifties, primarily lives in this property. So plenty of ready help, for whatever the need maybe, is always around/available.
Will be happy to answer any questions you might have & looking forward to be your host soon!
Wishing you the very best, - GAUTAM
P.S. At times, even if the Airbnb calender shows that the dates you're traveling are unavailable/booked, double checking with me is a good idea
P.P.S For lot more OPTIONS, make sure to explore my other listings
Interaction with Guests
I can arrange a Guide.
Day 1 - Salar Jung Museum - Charminar - Chowmala Palace - Fancy Chudi Bazar Shopping
Day 2 - Birla Mandir, Snow World, NTR Garden - Lumbini Park Boating & Fountain
Day 3 - Ramoji Film City - Mount Opera Amusement Park
Day 4 - Golconda Tomb - Kutumb Shahi Tombs
Day 5 - Nagarjuna Sagar - Dhola ri Dhani - Go Karting
Almost everything is available at walking distance.
They are many tuk-tuks (Rickshaw) available from rite below the apartment.
Other Things to Note
Mom is Brahma Kumari (Rajyoga Meditation Practisioner) from past 25 years.
- No smoking within the house
- Non veg is not cooked at home but can be bought from outside
- Make sure you have FUN! :)
House host Gautom and his mother was very nice people. They helped us for everythings. Their house was same like room photograph`s. House place is good. You can arrive it easily.
I really enjoyed my stay there. The room is spacious, clean and has a comfortable bed. The adjoining bathroom has everything necessary including warm water. In addition, the location of the flat is very central and major spots in Hyderabad can be reached easily in an auto-rickshaw. Gautam was always very helpful and attentive when I needed to find my way in the city and with whatever other information I required.
I took the option with food included. Gautam’s mother cooks a variety of delicious dishes often served with homemade multigrain Indian breads such as rotis and parathas. During the day I was often served coffee and fresh water melon juice.
Altogether a great experience.
Gautam's brother was quite helpful and his mom gave us lots of snacks. The room was just what we needed in order to visit family, so basically a place to crash. We did the meals included option for a bit more money but unfortunately weren't around much to eat there. The snacks we had were yummy though. The place was clean and quiet, we had filtered water as needed. The only part that required us to make even a little effort was what felt like an endless line of questions on our part (can we have a towel/ blanket/internet password, etc.) but these things were all attended to promptly. Security was good and location was good. Thanks for the stay!
My best experience on Airbnb ever !!! I have been using airbnb on my trip in India a lot and also host at mine, my experience it s exacly what I expect from an Airbnb stay. We arrive during Diwali and Gautam couldn t receive us at his house but arrange us another room at his best friend s" Ajit "home close by. They are the kindest people, we felt part of the family, they even cooked for us. We can say we have made real friends and for sure we will all meet up again. Gautam thanks again for everything ! And you are more than welcome to Spain.
This is a very clean, safe place to stay. The host was very nice and had excellent people skills, as well as good English. Its close to everything, but still tucked away in an upscale apartment so you don't feel like you are on the main drag. Tip--if you dont want to cross alot of traffic to go find a meal. Stay on the same side of the road when you get to the main street there and go left until you reach the Taj Hotel...Back behind there is a great restuarant!
We had never been to India before and we nervous, but Guatam and his mother were very helpful. We arrived late at night and they greeted us with smiles and refreshments and then answered all of our questions. We stayed for a week in Hyderabad with them and it was one of our best stays.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews