About this listing
Our cool and comfortable three bedroom apartment with automatic power back up has a true city feeling! Room comfortably fits two and is centrally located on a busy street, just
few minutes away from Secunderabad railway station...!
Depending on your length of stay, pricing could be a little flexible / negotiable
This is a 3 BHK (bedroom hall kitchen) flat in East Marredpally, Secunderabad.
Travel & Distances
- This place has effortless access to all kinds of public & private transport
- About an hour away from airport in a direct cool cab, taxi or tuk-tuk...
- About 10 min away from Paradise, Seunderabad Railway Station, Necklace road, Begumpet, etc.
- After public buses & local trains, auto rickshaw / tuk-tuk is most economical to move around.
What does my Airbnb price cover?
Amenities & Facilities
- A neat, comfortable place to stay
- Bed, clean sheets, blankets, towels
- Hot water geyser, 24 hrs high pressure water availability
- High speed, wireless / wi-fi internet
- Super helpful, accommodating and friendly hosts
Food Service Package - optional
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, fruits, juice, snacks, etc. whenever you're around
- My mother cooks and/or organizes only pure-vegetarian, home made food and/or Indian cuisines
- Plenty of super-nutritious food and other guilty pleasures are always around for you to freely help yourself with
- Food service is a package deal, meaning, irrespective of the quantity/frequency, it's $6 per day, per person if you opt for it... which is to be paid separately & told to me in advance for better planning
- Depending on your length of stay, pricing could be a little flexible / negotiable
More about your hosts
- Gautam -
Entrepreneur | Internet Marketer | Writer | Trainer and maybe few other super cool labels ending with 'err'...!
- My Mother, Neelam, in her early fifties, primarily lives in this property. So plenty of ready help, for whatever the need maybe, is always around/available.
Will be happy to answer any questions you might have & looking forward to be your host soon!
Wishing you the very best, - GAUTAM
P.S. At times, even if the Airbnb calender shows that the dates you're traveling are unavailable/booked, double checking with me is a good idea
P.P.S For lot more OPTIONS, make sure to explore my other listings
Interaction with Guests
I can arrange a Guide.
Day 1 - Salar Jung Museum - Charminar - Chowmala Palace - Fancy Chudi Bazar Shopping
Day 2 - Birla Mandir, Snow World, NTR Garden - Lumbini Park Boating & Fountain
Day 3 - Ramoji Film City - Mount Opera Amusement Park
Day 4 - Golconda Tomb - Kutumb Shahi Tombs
Day 5 - Nagarjuna Sagar - Dhola ri Dhani - Go Karting
Almost everything is available at walking distance.
They are many tuk-tuks (Rickshaw) available from rite below the apartment.
Other Things to Note
Mom is Brahma Kumari (Rajyoga Meditation Practisioner) from past 25 years.
- No smoking within the house
- Non veg is not cooked at home but can be bought from outside
- Make sure you have FUN! :)