About this listing
Come and stay at this delightful stone house and relax by the pool, on the garden under the olive and pine trees, or on the terrace with a glass of Rose wine, listening to the cigales and close your eyes.
The 150 sq2 stone house is ideal for 6 people, with its 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, an indoor and an outdoor kitchen. You can even live outside thanks to the barbecue and the outdoor shower.
Located in a quiet residential area, this 150 year old house was entirely restored with passion over the years, and decorated to the highest standards by a Designer and comprises the following:
- A large living room with fireplace, two sofa, two armchairs, TV, DVD, stereo, patio doors to terrace.
- Dining room with patio doors to terrace.
- Beautiful, fully equipped kitchen with American fridge / freezer, espresso machine, microwave, dishwasher, door to terrace.
- Bathroom with bath.
- Separate toilet
- Laundry room with washing machine.
- Master bedroom with on-suite bathroom and its Italian shower, a double bed, patio doors to private terrace and garden.
- Bedroom 2: double bed
- Upstairs Bedroom 3: double bed, TV and DVD player, view on the garden and the pool
- Large covered terrace
The house is surrounded by 1500 sq2 of manicured grass, the rest of the land is a forest in ´restanques´ with pine, olive, oak and other typical trees of the Mediterranean.
- Pool house with summer kitchen (refrigerator and dishwasher) and a brick BBQ.
- Terrace with table and chairs for outdoor dining
- Also a toilet and an outdoor shower
- Tennis table
Guests will have access to the whole property, the pool, garden, summer kitchen, and all amenities.
Interaction with Guests
The house Manager lives at the other end of the plot and will be available for any requests or assistance. The house owners live abroad so you will probably not see them.
The neighborhood is residential, it's a very exclusive area of Draguignan made of large luxury properties.
Provence is considered the best region in the world for it's famous Rose wine, and the house is surrounded by the vineyards.
The property is located at 30 min from the coast and the Cote d´Azur beaches, and at only 45 min from the Lakes and the Verdon Canyons. It is surrounded by lovely Provence type villages, and by a lot of vineyards, which are famous for their Cotes de Provence wine, especially the AOC Rose that sells worldwide (most of them are only few km away).
A car is ideal to enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Other Things to Note
Bed and bath linen is provided at no extra charge
Pool is open from early May to end of September. We can open it April or October for an additional 50 euros/week.
Off-peak: Minimum stay is 3 nights, arrival/departure any day
Peak season (May to Mid-October): Minimum stay is 7 nights, arrival and departures are on Saturday (sorry for that!)
About the Host, David And Fabienne
Hi! we travel a lot together and lived in several countries in the past years, which is why we started renting our house in Callas. We loved it so much that we decided to help our friends and family rent their properties as well. We hope that you will like them as much as we do!