BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM DUPLEX HOUSE LOCATED AT THE END OF A QUIET CULDESAC.FULLY FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR OF DUPLEX HOUSE.
ELEGANT 24 INCH. CERAMIC TILE FLOORING IN BOTH LIVING ROOM & HALLWAY, BEDROOM ARE WOOD LAMINATED FLOORS. DUPLEX HOUSE, OWNER LIVE UPSTAIRS AND VACATION RENTAL IS DOWNSTAIRS.
STAY COMFORTABLE WITH SPLIT AIR CONDITION AND CEILING FAN THRU OUT THE HOUSE. WITH A VIEW OF FAMOUS DIAMOND HEAD CRATER. CENTRALLY LOCATED 5 TO 10 MINS. FROM WAIKIKI BEACH, DIAMOND HEAD, HONOLULU ZOO, UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII, CONVENTION CENTER, ALA MOANA SHOPPING MALL, WALLMART, SAMSCLUB, SAFEWAY, FOODLAND & HAWAII'S FAMOUS LEONARD BAKERY WHICH IS KNOWN FOR IT'S ( MALASADAS), ONO HAWAIIAN FOOD RESTAURANT AND OF COURSE RAINBOW DRIVE IN.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING BREAD CRUMBS TO FEED THE DUCKS AND FISHES IN THE FRESH MOUNTAIN STREAM THAT RUNS NEXT TO THE HOUSE.
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE AND AROUND THE CORNER TO THE ALA WAI GOLF COURSE & PUBLIC LIBRARY, GREAT LOCATION FOR JOGGING, BIKE RIDING, EASY ACCESS & STEPS AWAY FROM THE BUS STOP.
LOCATED JUST OFF THE H-1 FREEWAY, YOU WILL HAVE EASY ACCESS TO ALL YOUR HAWAIIAN ADVENTURES. TOTAL LIVING SPACE 900 SQUARE FEET.
What is included:
*** Hawaii hotel taxes of 13.962% is included.
*** Free high speed internet and Wi-Fi.
*** Free 1 parking space
*** Free use of washer and dryer, laundry detergent & softener included
*** 2 Full size Futon folding beds for the extra person(s).
*** 1 Queen size hide away couch.
1. CHECK-IN TIME AND CHECK-OUT is as agreed upon prior to your arrival.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. A SECURITY DEPOSIT of $200 is required, it is fully refundable at time of CHECK-OUT, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents/services during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens, towels, etc. are lost or damaged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by owner.
6. PAYMENT - Payment to be made in full to airbnb.com
7. CANCELATIONS - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests per bedroom is limited to two (2) persons. Should you rent entire 2 bedroom apartment then the maximum number of guests is (6). Additional charge for fifth and sixth person.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A ONE (1) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates stated in this rental agreement are confirmed, no changes apply.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR JAMES AND SONIA AND THEIR SON JASON, THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE US FEEL WELCOME AND ALWAYS MADE SURE WE WERE COMFORTABLE AND IF NEEDED ANYTHING, THEY EVEN GAVE US IDEAS WHAT TO SEE AND DO AND EVEN TOOK US TO A MEETING FOR ALL THE ADVENTURE TRIPS TO SEE AND BOOK, THEY MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY AND WE FEEL LIKE WE LEFT A PART OF OUR FAMILY BEHIND.LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS,AND IF WE EVER PLAN TO VISIT,WE WILL NO DOUBT,STAY THERE AGAIN.
Carmen and her groups are perfect guest! They patiently waited us at the airport because I was late when we picked them up, Jason showed them the apartment and outside areas. They were incredibly friendly and thoughtful and they really appreciated all the small help or information that we gave to them. We would definitely love them to stay our apartment again in the future!
Everything are great. Thanks for being a great host.
Dear Sonia and James,
We enjoyed our trip to Hawaii very much! Your house is very clean and comfortable to stay. You are very kind and friendly with great hospitality. If we go to Honolulu again, we will contact you.
Thank you very much!!
Yuji and Kunimi
We were a group of five adults in Hawaii for the first time. James was very friendly, helpful and communicated quickly. Very convenient to get to Waikiki, Diamond Head, Kapahulu Road and the H1 from the house. Also very clean and quiet - we all slept really well - despite the density of the neighborhood. The bedrooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable. The sofa bed was a bit soft for an adult. Parking was tight for a mid size car but manageable. Appreciated that the sink and vanity was outside the bathroom so that more than one person at a time could get ready in the morning. Price fit into our modest budget.
The experience of staying at Sonia and James duplex was so comfy! A relaxed environment, that accomdated four guests. We felt safe, secured, and set apart! Our hosts Sonia/James werr out of town but they didn't skip a beat by having their son and friend Greg taking care of our every need! We received top quality customer service that included a photograph picture of our group, update texts about current events around town, and a even a ride to the airport! I highly recommend Sonia/James very cute, clean, and cozy cul-de-sac hawaiian getaway spot! MAHALO!
James was an awesome host. He was present when we arrived and provided details about the rented home. The home was fully equipped and kept very clean. They even had all the extra amenities needed. The home is located very close to Waikiki and main interstates to get anywhere on the island. It is also close the airport. You can see Diamond Head from your patio. The host himself is very nice and friendly. I would recommend this home to everyone. It is a perfect 2 bedroom place for a few couples or a family! :)
Aloha, I'm James & Sonia,
My wife and I both work in the tourist industry, we love to help people. We are both friendly and social. We love to spend time with family and friends going out to dinner, movies and of course shopping.
Some of our hobbies are gardening, decorating, taking pictures, hiking, yoga & working out at the gym!