About this listing
"Central apartments" located on main street Ohrid, Macedonia. We offer ensuite rooms with heating, shower, hot water, cable televison, wi-fi, mini fridge and kettle included.
Ideally situated only a short walk away from the lake and the old town. Run by english speaking family.
The building is surrounded by a huge garden, with outdoor kitchen and bar area available at the back and also space for badminton & sun-beds. Guests can park in front of the building which is shielded from the mainstreet by two large trees that also shade and seclude the area making it peaceful.
The ground floor of the building is a medical clinic, whilst the owners of the apartments live on the first floor. The apartments themselves are found on the third floor of the house (Unfortunately no lift or wheelchair access, apologies for the same).
The apartments themselves are very spacious, offer real comfort and boast a warm coloured design, bright lighting and cool Ohrid air.
1. Check in to the accommodation is after 12:00 noon on the day of arrival.
2. Guests are required to check out no later than 10:00 am on the day of their departure.
3. Guests are asked to be considerate to other guests and keep noise levels down past 10:30 pm.
4. Guests are not permitted to have visitors stay overnight. Doing so will incur additional charges.
5. Loss of key to the room will incur 15 euro replacement fee. Any damages to the property will also incur an appropriate charge.
6. Please feel free to use the kitchen in the garden. Guests are politely asked to be conscientious of hygiene and to leave the kitchen in a fashion in which they wish to find it in the first place.
7. Use of wireless internet is free. (Within reasonable limits of data usage)
8. Any enquiries or requests may be made by contacting the management. Contact numbers (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden). Any complaints or suggestions should be reported to the management as soon as possible.
10. Satisfied guests are kindly asked to add us on (website hidden) and to comment on (website hidden)
Best wishes and we hope you enjoy your stay in Ohrid!