About This Listing
Nice quiet private room & private bath in vegetarian home for one non smoker.Bedding,towel,blow dryer,shampoo, conditioner & shower gel are provided. Safe quiet neighborhood & home. High speed WIFI included. Near major highways, restaurants & stores.
I have a private room ( includes private bathroom ) available in my cozy, clean and quiet home.
- Wifi internet
- Important request: When making a room rental inquiry, please be verified with phone number, email, photo & short bio.
- Private bedroom with twin bed (memory foam mattress top is removable for those who like a firmer bed ) roll top desk & chair, night stand, table lamp & floor lamp as well as night lights, luggage rack, dresser, & closet with hangers
- Private bathroom right next to your room
- Sheets, pillowcase, towel, wash cloth & blow dryer are provided as well as shower gel, shampoo & conditioner
- Use of kitchen
Light cooking only such as boiling, steaming
and microwaving (no meat)
- Use of washer & dryer (laundry soap & dryer
- Please bring only vegetarian food
- Please be clean, quiet & considerate
- VTA is just at the corner of my street
- Close to highways 237 and 680
- 15 minute drive to Levi Stadium
- Close to many restaurants, strip malls and
the Great Mall
- We also have a really wonderful farmers
market on Sundays from 8:00 - 1:00
- For those with allergies, my cats are outdoor
only (they are semi feral)
- Room is for 1 person only due to small bed.
- Home is cleaned with natural products.
- LGBT friendly
Enjoy your stay as a guest in my home !
Kitchen & back yard
Interaction with Guests
I enjoy meeting my guests & conversing with them. That said, being more of an introvert I also enjoy a fair amount of solitude.
One of the things I enjoy is our local Farmers market. They are open from 8:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. every Sunday. The address is: 525 Los Coches St., Milpitas.
I am also down the street from a long path that runs alongside parks & schools. Great for walks & runs. You can even walk or run to the base of the hills, just a mile away.
VTA (bus stop) is at the corner of my street.
Check in after 3:00 PM. Check out by 10:00 AM. (special arrangements can be made ahead) No late night arrivals.
- Please remove your shoe in the house (shoes on in kitchen okay)
- No smoking inside or outside or illegal drugs
- Alcohol use limited to very light drinking (as in 1 or 2 glasses)
- No loud music
- No pets
- Use of kitchen for light cooking only ( microwave, toaster, stove top )
- If you use the kitchen, leave it as you found it & wash any dishes you use
- Prefer that meals be eaten in the kitchen to keep rest of house clean
- No frying or baking food
- No unregistered overnight guests
- Please be either working or out for the better part of the day
- Please be quiet and considerate
- Please do not ask for rides whether free or you are offering compensation.
- Please do not ask me to carry in your luggage.
- Please hang up your wet bath towels on the towel rack in the bathroom.
- Please do not use commercial perfumes or after shave in the house as I am chemically sensitive. Okay to apply them once you leave the house. Will have dissipated over the course of the day.
Liliane was warm and welcoming, and also respectful of my privacy. She made sure I had everything I needed. The neighborhood is quiet and pleasant with a lovely park at the end of the street where I enjoyed my morning walks.
I had a great stay at Liliane's house. She is well organized, friendly and lovely host. Her house is really clean and beautiful. I will definitely recommend my friends to stay at her place.
I love Liliane place. It is quiet and clean. Lillian takes good care of me :D
I have stayed here a few times in the past and will stay here again in the future. Lilian is a nice host that is easy to talk to and the place is very quiet.
The only bad thing is the traffic. If you can avoid driving on the freeways during rush hour then this is a great place to stay.
The room is exactly as listed and very comfortable. Liliane made sure I was comfortable and is an excellent host.
About the Host, Liliane
HAPPY SPRING FROM BEAUTIFUL CALIFORNIA !!!
Welcome & thank you for stopping by. I am really enjoying my hosting experiences. Have been meeting people from all walks of life & various countries.
I'm French Canadian (from Montreal). I am happy to converse in French & Spanish with my guests.
You will find that I am home a fair amount as I am currently on disability. Natural healing methods are aiding me on my healing journey. I intend to get back into ballroom dancing & longer hikes which I really miss.
I enjoy time with family, friends, meditating, gardening, walks, short hikes, practicing ballroom dances, etc.
I am learning so much from "You Tube University" such as, natural healing, raw vegan & vegetarian cuisine, spiritual & personal growth, off grid living, music & movies to name a few. I also enjoy reading on those topics & more.
I have two outdoor only 15 year old semi feral cats named Bebe & Fuzz. They are very shy girls so unfortunately they won't let others pet them.
Below are a few of my favorite inspirational quotes.
"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me. "
Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates. At the first gate, ask yourself "Is it true" ? At the second gate, ask "Is it necessary"? At the third gate ask " Is it Kind" ? - Sufi saying
This shopping center has a Safeway, a Staples office supply, Jamba Juice, Pete's Coffee, several restaurants and many other shops. Very close by.
This shopping center has a CVS , an OSH as well as other stores. There is also a really good Mexican restaurant called La Milpa a good Chinese restaurant called Koons and a Mountain Mike's Pizza.