About this listing
Contemporary designer home for the stylish designophile. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen while your guests relax by the fireplace in the open dining area, in the large comfy entertainment room, or on the expansive wood deck in the custom outdoor dining area.
Contemporary designer home for the well seasoned traveler. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen while your guests relax by the fireplace in the open dining area, in the large comfy entertainment room, or on the wood deck custom dining area for more than 10 people.
Designer renovated split-level home offers 4 bedroom / 4 full baths; the two large master suites both have open modern bathrooms with stylish European fixtures. The open floor plan has a uniquely European style with contemporary finishing touches. Two fireplaces create a cozy environment in the living room and dining area. The open expansive chef's kitchen is the perfect place to cook with friends and family.
A roomy entertainment room with a custom-made couch "bed" that can accommodate more than eight people for cozy movie nights.
Expansive deck, very private with custom-made seating for more than 10+ guests, Gas Grill BBQ and beautiful pool.
Two car attached garage with surfboards and bikes available for use. Two cable TV's includes an entertainment room that has DVD, AppleTV, and Netflix. Free WIFI and Sonos music system throughout living areas and outdoor areas. Central heat / air conditioning.
We have two small children so the home is fairly child safe with baby/toddler beds, child seats, stair guards if needed.
Guests will be welcomed by either house owner or neighbor who knows the entire Hampton area well.
There is a keypad that guests can use to enter and exit the property, and you will also receive a set of keys at checkin.
NOTE: you will need a car to get around the Hamptons.
Interaction with Guests
We will always be available by telephone or email for general questions or issues.
Our neighbor who is a full-time Hampton resident will also be on hand to answer any questions about the house or about the area.
Beautiful Peconic Bay area, close to all beaches and attractions. Convenient to Southampton Village and easy access to the rest of the Hamptons. Great waterside dining in the area and close to beaches; Cooper Beach named among top ten beaches in the United States. Meschutt Beach is a few minutes away by car and offers shallow waters for families with young children, a playground on the sand, and a full-service restaurant on the beach with live music on the weekends.
You will definitely need a car for getting around the Hamptons.
We provide a vintage beach car for your use for a daily rental rate that will be billed separately.
We do provide two bikes for your use.
There are several taxi drivers you can call directly for other transportation needs.
The closest and most convenient train station is in Hampton Bays.
Other Things to Note
For guests who rent more than a two week period, additional costs will apply: electricity, landscaping, and pool maintenance charges will be invoiced separately and applied against the security deposit.
First and foremost, this is our own personal home we use for our own family, so please treat it as your own with care.
These additional HOUSE RULES apply and any violation of these rules can result in forfeiture of your security deposit:
1. Non-smoking house: Smoking is ONLY allowed outside. Please make sure you and your guests take care to pick up all cigarette remains from the property or use the ashtrays provided.
2. Please keep the outside noise levels and SONOS speaker volume at respectable levels.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
CAUTION: The upstairs terrace is under construction and cannot be used during the duration of your stay. The two upstairs terrace doors are clearly marked.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Do not wear shoes on any of the three couches. Please refrain from eating or drinking on the “sofa bed” couch in the entertainment library room in the lower level. There will be an additional cleaning surcharge for any evidence of stains.
7. Pets are NOT allowed. Any evidence of a pet on the property will immediately forfeit your deposit.
8. A/C: If you are running the A/C please make sure to leave all windows and doors closed. Please note the Nest system is a sensor system and keeps track of the temperature and will reduce or turn off the cooling temperatures in the main area of the house when not in use.
9. Pool Area: Please use only plastic cups at or around pool area. For lounging on the deck of the lounge chairs, please use only the colored pool towels that are in the kitchen entry bathroom. Except for the beach blankets provided, we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We can provide daily housekeeping for an extra fee that will be paid directly to the cleaning crew. Even though we provide pool towels, we suggest you bring your own beach towels.
We understand that accidents do happen and expect a certain percentage of our glassware will be damaged and typically do not charge for this. Because we have small children and our guests bring their young kids to the property, we ask that if anything was broken to please carefully discard of all the glass shards and let us know the location so we can also put some special attention to the area when cleaning. Our children have found broken glass in the most unusual places!
11. Fireplace: The two fireplaces are log fired. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Please make sure that vents inside the chimney are open.
12. Water and Septic: The house operates on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
13. BBQ Grill: Please roll Gas Grill away from the wall of the house when in use since the back of the grill gets very hot and could damage the home. Please return the grill to its original location after use and scrub the burned residue off the grill with brush provided.
14. Deck: In case of strong winds, please return the two automatic outdoor awnings back into their housing after use. Please do not leave them open overnight. During heavy storms please remove all cushions from the deck seating area and place them in the garage, and fold all lounge chair umbrellas.
15. Close screen doors! The insects outside are attracted to the lights inside the home in the evenings. Please make sure that all door screens are closed as much as possible to prevent insects from entering the home.
16. Central Vacuum: there is a central vacuum system if needed. The vacuum hose in the kitchen closet by the side entry door. The inserts in walls are located in several locations in each room of the house.
17. Garage: Do not leave the garage door open unattended for long periods of time.
About the Host, Patrice
We are a family with two small daughters and use the home mainly for a stylish escape from New York City. The home is perfect for cooking and grilling, relaxing and bonding with your family and building memories for a lifetime. We renovated the home with lots of love and hope that our tenants will treat the home as their own.