Brand New 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo next to the water - Sleeps up to 10 max
The Put-in-Bay Condos are the premier waterfront lodging choice for your Lake Erie island getaway. We are close to home in body but far away in spirit. How often can you plan a party weekend with your friends, or a small vacation with your family on an island surrounded by water? There are no other rentals on Put-in-Bay with such an impressive and expansive view of the water as you relax out on your lakeview back deck. This lovely unit resides on some of the most prime Lake Erie real estate. It is the newest unit built on Put-In-Bay, opened in July 2016.
This lower level unit has four bedrooms, two full baths, a large lakeside deck, and has a capacity of up to ten guests. Guests gain access to the condo through a coded door lock. This is very convenient as keys are eliminated from the equation. The fully equipped kitchen comes capable of satisfying the cook of your group. Whip up a hearty breakfast or delectable dinner, all while saving some money during your Put-in-Bay vacation. With a location that cannot be beat and beautiful new accommodations, the time is now to book your excursion. We sell out on many dates, so booking early will ensure that your dates are available. The weekends at Put in Bay Ohio are popular for the nightlife and getting away from the daily work grind without going too far from home. During the week, you can relax and enjoy Put-In-Bay's slower pace in a family friendly atmosphere. With Island Club Rentals, you can visit Put-in-Bay and enjoy your own home or condo and you can even rent a golf cart onsite to get around. Please let us know how we can make your vacation at Put-in-Bay a great one!
No of people can fit in is 10
2 night minimum with no Saturday check in/out.
No Over Occupancy
THIS MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION.
Please note that not following the rules will result in forfeiting your deposit. These rules do not replace your signed SOA/Contract.
TOP 6 things to remember:
1. NO OVERCROWDING AT ALL! Each house/condo has a maximum occupancy. Extra unauthorized guests will result in eviction with no refund or extra charges unless prior approval from office.
2. NO LOUD MUSIC and NO OUTDOOR SOUND SYSTEMS! Due to village sound ordinances, music that can be heard more than 1 residence away can be cited by police.
3. BRING YOUR SHEETS AND TOWELS! Guest must bring their own bed linens and bath towels for Island Club Home Rentals and Poolview Condos. (exception: Waterfront Condos and Peace&Quiet rentals have them supplied).
4. QUIET HOURS! Between the hours of 11PM and 10AM, please keep your noise to a minimum. If you can be heard more than one house/condo away, then you are too loud!
5. IMPORTANT: NO EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECKOUT IS ALLOWED! Tell all of your guests: Do not arrive earlier than 4:00 pm. Each unscheduled early check-in or late check-out will result in $100 fee. Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.
6. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE/CONDO! Please smoke only outside and use ashtrays provided to avoid extra cleaning charges! Before you leave, empty ashtrays into the outside trash.
The Owner of each privately owned home, condo or villa (“Property”) requires a signed Rental/Reservation Agreement (“Agreement”) from every renter.
Cancellation Policy - All cancellations must be in writing and subject to review.
Refunds - No refunds due to bad weather or missing the ferry.
Your reservation and this signed Agreement binds you to the Property for a specific period of time. There should be no expectation of a refund or relocation because you are disappointed with the Property you have rented or because something associated with the Property is not working to your satisfaction. Unlike a hotel, we cannot relocate you without specific authorization from the Owner of the Property. Manager will make every effort to correct any problems that arise during your stay in a timely manner. However, there will be no refunds for mechanical failure of nonessential items such as TVs and grills.
Checking In – Check-in time is at 4:00 P.M. Your entry code and directions to your property will be emailed to you. Please note that we cannot release any information to anyone other than you. Prior to check-in, you agree to inspect the Property and to accept the same in its present “AS IS” condition, unless you notify the Manager of any defects within one (1) hour of check-in.
Bed linens are only provided for Waterfront Condos and Peace & Quiet. For all other properties, please bring your own sheets, pillow cases and towels with you. If you prefer not to bring these items, they can be rented.
What we do provide: Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Garbage Bags, Dish Detergent and All Purpose Cleaner
Checking Out – Check-out is at 11:00 A.M.
If you do not fully comply with this Agreement, then your Security Deposit will be forfeited and you will also be responsible for any damages or expenses in excess of the Security Deposit and all collection costs and attorney's fees.
If you do not fully comply with this Agreement you will be liable for (a) the costs of any unpaid extended stay or late departure fees; (b) the costs of damages or repairs, as reported from the departure inspection; (c) costs of additional cleaning due unusual wear and tear; and (d) loss/replacement costs for any items removed from the Property.
You will be billed through Airbnb for the remaining amount due, per your authorization, and if necessary, collection proceedings will be initiated and you will be responsible for all collection costs and attorney's fees.
Standard Conditions of Rental
1. The Property may not be occupied by more than the maximum designated number of people.
2. You may not check-in before or check-out after the designated times unless you receive prior written permission from us.
3. Manager makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the condition of the Property.
4. Excessive rowdiness, loud, obnoxious and offensive behavior of any kind, at any time, and/or loud noises of any kind after 11:00 P.M. is unacceptable and not permitted and will be subject to eviction without refund and your Security Deposit will be forfeited.
5. Due to allergies and other health concerns, smoking is not permitted inside the Property. Do not litter the Property or the surrounding area with smoking materials, cans, bottles or any other debris. If you violate this provision your Security Deposit will be forfeited.
6. Parking is only permitted in the driveway (when applicable) and the designated guest parking areas. Do not park on the grass. No more than 2 vehicles per house allowed (only 1 per Condo).
7. No dogs, cats, pets or animals of any kind are allowed on or in the Property.
8. Absolutely no fish cleaning is permitted on or in the Property.
9. All prices, services and amenities are subject to change without notice. Due to resale, owner conflict, emergency, or maintenance issues, PMJ Properties reserves the right to move the guests to a comparable property. Every effort will be made to ensure that guests are booked in the property of their choice.
10. You assume all risks of and agree to be fully responsible for all damage, theft, loss, destruction or injury to any person or property on or in the Property, and agree to indemnify the Owner and Manager for the same, unless directly caused by the gross negligence and willful misconduct of the Owner and/or Manager.
11. You agree to use and occupy the Property and all fixtures, accessories, equipment and appliances therein, and the surrounding area, in a clean, sanitary, orderly, careful, proper and safe manner during the rental period and to return the same at the end of the rental period in the same condition, less normal wear and tear. You also agree to notify Manager of any dangerous conditions or need for repairs on the Property and to guard against harm, loss, injury, damage or risk to yourself and others until the Manager has the opportunity to inspect and rectify, if necessary, the condition or need.
12. You agree not to use the Property for any unlawful purpose or in any way that may cause any hazard, damage, loss or injury to any person or property that may disturb others, that may increase the insurance premiums for the Property, or that may be a violation of any codes, laws or regulations.
13. All personal effects and property must be removed at the time of departure. Any personal effects remaining on or in the Property will be deemed abandoned and will be used or disposed of, in the Manager's discretion, at your expense, without any liability of any kind to you or any other person/entity.
14. Failure to fully comply with this Agreement will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit and additional charges in excess of the Security Deposit (if applicable, as noted above), and may result in immediate termination of this Agreement and the right to continue the occupancy hereunder. Please be aware that the taxi drivers, full-time homeowners and security personnel will report any violations of this Agreement to the Manager.
15. The waiver of any term of this Agreement at any time will not be deemed a waiver on any other occasion nor of any other term. The term “you” includes you and all occupants, guests and invitees on or in the Property. The term Manager includes the PMJ Properties, Inc. d/b/a Island Club Rentals, the Owner(s) and their respective agents and representatives. This Agreement is binding on you, the Owner, Manager and the respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns of each. This Agreement is governed by Ohio law without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute or action related to this Agreement will be venued in Ottawa County, Ohio and you hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in said county.
HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE FOREGOING, I HEREBY AGREE, FOR MYSELF AND FOR ALL OCCUPANTS, GUESTS AND INVITEES ON OR IN THE PROPERTY, TO ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO FULLY COMPLY WITH THE SAME. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF THE AMOUNTS OWED ARE NOT PAID FOR ANY REASON, COLLECTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE INITIATED AND I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS AND ATTORNEYS' FEES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SAME. A SIGNED FACSIMILE COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AUTHORIZATION IS AS EFFECTIVE AS THE ORIGINAL.
From Nov 03, 2017 - Dec 01, 2019 the minimum stay is 2 nights.