About This Listing
This light and clean apartment is located in a tranquil area in the heart of Berlin. Conveniently situated for transport connections, close to Alexanderplatz. Modern, comfortable furnishings. Private parking spaces at the building (requires a reservation), fast WLAN, linen, bath and hand towels, skin-friendly soap, and green electricity included.
The price includes as well all taxes, there are no additional charges.
* We love families - children up to 12 years are free of charge.
Our team offers this service under the ‘Great Home’ brand name. We want you to feel at home in Berlin!
Your apartment is located in the city centre in the ‘Mitte’ district. Alexanderplatz, the government quarter, the beautiful boulevard ‘Unter den Linden’ with the State Opera, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Museum Island are easy to reach from here. You will live close to many sights and attractions that Berlin offers.
The apartment is on the 7th floor, the lift goes to the 6th floor.
Supermarket, baker, late-night shopping is located just around the corner and is marked clearly on a map of the surroundings in the apartment.
More activities in the immediate vicinity:
* children’s playground; parking facility
* restaurants; cafés
* clubs (Tresor, Watergate, Berghain); bars
*We speak German, English, Spanish, and Russian.
* Personal welcome on your arrival day.
* Contact us 24 hours a day.
* You are on holiday; let us do the work. Final cleaning is included.
Just a few rules
* We offer peace and quiet in the city, for you and our neighbours. For this reason, parties or noise are not welcome.
* The apartment is a no-smoking area.
* Would you like to reserve several apartments with us? Please contact us before making the booking.
We look forward to hearing from you. :)
* Your own, free parking space right at the building (on demand).
* Living area with large window front (great view for small children too, because the windows extend down to the floor).
* 3 bedrooms (2 rooms with a double bed and one room with 2 single beds).
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Bathroom (bath/WC) with large mirror and hairdryer.
* Free, fast WLAN.
* Every guest will receive a free pair of cosy, disposable slippers.
* Bath and hand towels, dish towels, organic soap and washing up liquid, toilet paper.
* Ironing board and iron.
* You will get two keys.
The apartment is located in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood. You can relax here in peace after a long outing to discover the capital city.
* The underground station U8 Heinrich-Heine-Strasse (direct connections to Alexanderplatz, Rosenthaler Platz, Kottbusser Tor) is located in the immediate vicinity of the building.
* You can walk to Alexanderplatz in 10 minutes and can still live in a quiet area.
* It is easy to reach the apartment by car and your own, free parking space is right at the building (on demand).
* You can reach the following stations on foot within 2-5 minutes:
- U2 Märkisches Museum (direct connection to Potsdamer Platz, Alexanderplatz).
- S Jannowitzbrücke (direct connection to Hauptbahnhof, Friedrichstrasse, Ostbahnhof, Hackescher Markt).
Other Things to Note
My calendar on airbnb is always up to date. So you don’t have to ask me about availability – you can book straight away. But feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
airbnb blockiert 24 Stunden vor Ihrer Ankunft eine Kaution in Höhe von 250 € auf Ihrer Kreditkarte. Wir werden die Kaution 48 Stunden nach Ihrem Aufenthalt wieder freigeben, wenn es keine Schäden oder Lärmbelästigungen gab. In diesem Haus wohnen Familien mit kleinen Kindern. Bitte beachten Sie die Nachtruhe zwischen 22 und 7 Uhr.
airbnb authorizes a security deposit of 250 EUR on your credit card 24 hours before check-in. The deposit will be unblocked 48 hours after your stay if there are no damages and there has been no noise disturbance during the night. Families with small children live in this building. Please keep quiet between 10pm and 7am.
24 heures avant votre arrivée, airbnb bloque de votre carte de crédit la somme de 250€ correspondant à la caution de garantie. Nous restituerons cette caution 48 heures après votre départ, s’il n’(email hidden) de dommages dans l’appartement ou de plaintes pour nuisances sonores. Des familles avec de jeunes enfants vivent dans l’immeuble, prière de respecter le repos des habitants de 22 h à 7 h du matin.
From Dec 26, 2015 - Jan 02, 2016 the minimum stay is 6 nights.
We really enjoyed our stay at the flat in Berlin. The grocery store at the end of the road has a great selection of foods to stock to fridge. It was also a quick walk to the train to get connections into town. We had some last minute changes to our arrival times which Myra & Team were able to accommodate. Access to the building was a snap and parking was perfect for our rental car!!
we stayed at Apartment 1 for two night and really enjoyed it. Located in a typical Plattenbau, Apartment 1 is very close to the subway and main points of attraction. The apartment is comfortable, full of light and furnished with food taste. Myra was very helpful at all times and we really felt at home.
Das Apartment war super für 6 Leute: perfekt ausgestattet, sauber, freundlich eingerichtet und zentral gelegen. Die Schlüsselübergabe hat problemlos geklappt und die Kommunikation war professionell, unkompliziert und sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Our family includes 2 adults and 4 children (2,5 and two teenagers), this apartment where perfect for us! The location is just next to the underground, and 10-15 minutes walk from Alexanderplatz.
Myra and Mitshu was very quick to respond to questions, and we had a lovely stay.
We would definitely recommend Myra and her team, and this apartment!
Appartement fonctionnel, calme, propre et fidèle aux photos. L'appartement est situé à mi chemin entre Mitte et Kreuzberg, idéal pour découvrir les sites touristiques mais aussi les bars/restaurants/club (le Trésor est à 300 m de l'appartement) !
Nous avons été parfaitement bien accueillis par Mitschu! (dépôt des valises dans une pièce dédiée avant le check-in).
Je recommande cet appartement.
I had a perfect weekend with my familly in this apartment.
Myra & Team are very welcoming.. as soon as we booked the flat, we felt in goods hands! (we received a detailed map and explanation to reach the flat)
The flat is same as the picture! Perfect for 6 persons, very well situated (walking distance to the center of Berlin) and a nice typical German restaurant at the top of the street!
I will definitely recommend this apartment!
Danke & tchuss!
Superbe appartement au centre de Berlin et agréable. Accueil très chaleureux. Proche de toute commodité. Excellent voyage.
This host has 647 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Myra + Team
Willkommen zu Hause - Welcome Home
Helle und saubere Apartments in ruhiger Lage im Herzen von Berlin. Moderne, komfortable Ausstattung. Schnelles WLAN, Wäsche sowie Bad- und Handtücher, hautverträgliche Seife und grüner Strom sind inklusive. Das bietet unser Team unter der Marke Great Home. Wir möchten, dass Sie sich in Berlin zu Hause fühlen.
Light and clean apartments in the heart of Berlin. Modern, comfortable furnishings. Fast WLAN, linen, bath and hand towels, skin-friendly soap, and green electricity included. Our team offers this service under the ‘Great Home’ brand name. We want you to feel at home in Berlin!
Ihre / sincerely yours Myra Vogt
Great Home: Apartments by qcons GmbH
Office: Marienstr. 30, Berlin, Germany
Managing Directors: Hans Christian Heinemeyer, Sven Mätzschker, Frank Pruskil
Registration court: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 112757 B