About this listing
The apartment is a huge, light filled two bedroom stylishly decorated with high ceilings, tons of exposed brick, decorative fireplaces and the best unobstructed view of the city from downtown. Located at the center of all the shopping, food and night life that makes New York famous.
Professional maids clean the entire apartment and do all the laundry BEFORE any time a guest arrives, not after. This is why the cleaning fee might be slightly higher than other apartments.
Other things to note
Late check in is totally doable. Let me know I am very flexible.
- No parties of any kind or loud music or noise in the apartment
- Please no talking in hallways. Guests must enter and exit quietly
- Please refrain from speaking with other residents of the building
- Clean up after yourself before you leave. Do any dishes and clean bathroom
- Call host if there are ANY issues.
-Do not go on roof or fire escape
-Person who made the booking must be one of the guests staying.
Hi! I'm a thirty-something year old professional and native New Yorker. I've travelled much of the world and I know what it's like to be in a new city. I'm extremely friendly and willing to help you find your way around the city. I'm available 24/7 if anything goes wrong. I love music (classic rock mainly) reading and coffee. I look forward to meeting new people and sure you'll enjoy your stay here.