This precious house is just 1 mile from the historic Oxford Square (right off North Lamar) and only 1.5 miles from the Grove. It comfortably sleeps 4 people, has hardwood floors, is very clean and tidy, nice furniture, has wireless internet, and a cozy patio in the back! Perfect for a football weekend or getaway. Accommodations are: 1 queen size bed, 2 twin beds.
It's also just a 10 minute walk to the Mid-Town Shopping Center area which has several restaurant options including: Big Bad Breakfast and Snackbar, Volta, and Handy Andy's. There's also antique shopping, a farmer's market every Saturday (from May through September), and Southern Star Yoga Studio.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
This was a perfect weekend rental house. The size of the house was actually much larger than the pictures show. Very nice, well furnished (very comfortable beds) and noticeably well maintained. It's located in a very good neighborhood and the street is quiet and secluded but close enough to walk to/from the square, if needed. The Host was very easy to communicate with which made the rental process quick and easy. My group really enjoyed this house and its prime location. I think anyone who stays here would think the same. I would certainly look at renting again, if available.
This home was simply splendid! We had such a lovely time and enjoyed staying here. It was immaculate, well taken care of and very tastefully done. It is my hope it will be available the next time we come to Oxford.
We loved this adorable little house. Great kitchen. 20 minute walk to the courthouse with Big Bad Breakfast/ Snackbar around the corner.
Excellent house and location. What a beautiful home and it was even better than we could have hoped. We would stay there again without a second thought.
The house was very clean and the host was very accommodating. Definitely recommended!!