Right in the heart of the city we found this brand new bright apartment. A huge , comfortable and fully equipped at Placed at Plaza Cataluño, one of the better locations in Barcelona.
This apartments belongs to a magnificent building with two elevators , doormen and the authentic view of the downtown living style.
Perfectly fitted for 10 guests , have two complete bathrooms, a great Kitchen with all the facilities, a cosy dinning room nest two the wide high ceiling living room.
A very sunny and bright apartment , air conditioned , internet with wi-fi conection and two balconies where take the pulse of the city.
Perfect spot to have your best Barcelona experience !!
once you enter the city, from anywhere will be very easy to PLAZA CATALAN, because in all places of the city's information to arrive at Plaza Catalunya.
The apartment is located in Plaza Catalunya and all public transport, the best entertainment and the best restaurants are a few meters away. All the amenities and all amenities are close by apartmamento, numerous car too. It is a popular tourist area, is the best area of Barcelona
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$4284 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Dreta de l'Eixample|
l'appartamento è in una posizione ideale, a pochi passi da due stazioni della metro (Universitat e Catalunya), in una strada piena di bar, ristoranti, birrerie.
Cristina è stata molto gentile, consigliandoci anche alcuni luoghi dove andare a mangiare e dove passare la serata.
l'appartemento è luminoso, spazioso e pulito!!
The appartment is very well located, close to plaça cataluna. Good access to metro station and many buses. This is the only good points fot this appartment!
However, there are many things that we didn't like (we were 7 people, 5 women and 2 childs):
- the rooms are very small and do not look like the pictures you see !!
- the beds, for most of them, are small and not really comfortable
- the kitchen is not well equipped (we had to buy the detergents, few dishes)
- the living room is very dark by night, there is no lightening
- there was NO WIFI !!! Contrary to what was mentioned in the description, we had no connexion during the whole stay (one week). We asked Critina for it, she NEVER answered us when we called her, and she didn't fix the problem. Even the porter told us that the previous guests didn't have access to internet. So if you think you will have WIFI, don't count on it !
Finally, we didn't have a good welcoming from Cristina at all. We don't understand people who wrote in the comments that she was so nice and welcoming. Maybe we were not lucky with here, she never responded to any request. For the check out, she didn't show up nor contact us, we just had to leave the keys on the table. However, we could stay longer that the time mentioned, which was the only nice thing Cristina did for us...
Because of all these bad sides, the price is not worth it.
We don't recommend this appartment if you are looking for a minimum of comfort and information or if you are more than 7 people !