About This Listing
Live like a real New Yorker in this chic studio apartment just minutes from Columbus Circle. This apartment is very close to transportation, food, and sights and is the perfect jumping off point for your New York City holiday.
Large living area with LED Internet TV (Netflix, Amazon), Air Conditioning, Heating, Sofa Bed
This is a private studio located in an elevator building very close to transportation, food, and sights.
A professional cleaner will come before each and every guest to ensure the space is in perfect condition for your stay.
I always provide fresh linens and towels.
The apartment includes:
-Queen bed (accommodates 2 people)
-Sofa with a convertible queen size bed (accommodates 2 people)
-Large room divider/bookcase (not pictures) with drawers to store clothing
-A Friedrich air conditioner to keep you cool during the summer
-A fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with dining table, a refrigerator, coffee machine, plates, silverware, cups, wine glasses, mugs, pots, pans, and more.
-Full bathroom with bathtub and shower
-LED internet television with Netflix subscription
-Fast WiFi Internet access
-Washer and dryer available in the building
This apartment is the perfect jumping off point for your trip to New York. It's in the center of Manhattan just West of Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square and Theatre District with all of New York culture, restaurants, major subways are at your disposal.
This is absolutely the best location for people visiting the City.
You are within a 5 minute walk of:
-Columbus Circle (Time Warner Center Shopping and Trump International Hotel)
-A, B, C, D, 1 Subways
-Affordable restaurants and top NYC bars
You are within a 10 minute walk of:
-Virtually every Broadway show
-E, N, R, Q Subways
You are within a 15 minute walk of:
-Port Authority Bus Terminal
-F, 2, 3 Subways
If you are arriving by plane the apartment is:
23 minutes from LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
25 minutes from Newark Liberty International (EWR)
32 minutes from John F. Kennedy International (JFK)
1. This is a NON SMOKING apartment
2. No parties. Neighbors must be respected.
3. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $500 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within four (4) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay
c. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked
d. The apartment is not smoked in
e. No linens, towels or items are lost
f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement
4. PAYMENT – Advanced Payment is done through airbnb
5. CANCELLATIONS: As per Airbnb cancellation policy for listing
7. Maximum Occupancy - The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) individuals
8. Inclusive Fees – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup, full cable TV & wireless Internet access
9. Maid Service – Clean linen and bath towels are provided, however daily maid service is not included in the rental rate unless previously discussed and paid for by the guest
10. Check-in fees – Guests arriving after 6:00 PM will be charged a $25 late check-in fee. Guests arriving after 10:00pm will be charged a $50 late check-in fee. Excessive wait times without advance warning will result in additional charges ($25 per hour over one hour past scheduled arrival time).
11. Rate Changes – Rates are subject to change
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party denied check-in
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance
14. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT — Unless otherwise agreed, the standard check-out time is 11am and the standard check-in time is 1pm
Great location - close to subway, Whole Foods, shopping, Central Park. The apartment is smaller and funkier than in the photo, but good for two people. Good (firm) mattress on the bed. Air conditioner was very loud but much appreciated during hot, muggy New York weather. Also appreciated the elevator - no hauling suitcases up stairs.
Everything was easy about this apartment. From check-in to check-out. The location is fantastic and very easy to commute aroubnd Manhattan. The neighbourhood is great with lots of places to grab a meal, drink, etc. The apartment was clean and suited our needs perfectly. A definite thumbs up :-)
The apartment was clean, spacious and in a fantastic location. The bed was comfy, internet was fast and we felt really safe in the building. Communication was maintained, Jonathan didn't show us into the building, but his friend did and gave us some tips about the area. Would thoroughly recommend staying here.
Jonathan's friend, Massy, let us into the apartment and was very nice and thorough with explaining everything. The apartment is located just a couple blocks away from Columbus Circle subway station and Central Park. It's really easy to get around and there are lots of food options close by. The apartment itself is the perfect size for 2 people. The windows face Mt. Sinai Hospital, so the chances of peeping toms looking in are pretty slim. It was quite warm in early June, even at night, so we were very grateful for the air conditioner to cool us down. All in all, a very nice experience.
The location of the apartment is great and it was easy to check in.
It was great place.
Easy to check-in and out.
Really close to the subway station and Central park.
This studio apartment was well located, only a short walk from Columbus Circle and Central Park. There is a CVS nearby and a small grocery store,as well. The apartment is comfortable and had everything we needed to cook a meal in the kitchen. It is a quiet apartment building and felt very safe. There was an issue with no hanging rod in the closet which was remedied by my sister finding an unassembled hanging rack in the closet and putting it together herself so we had somewhere to hang our clothes. The sheets and towels were clean but could use some updating and a vacuum would have been a good idea so we could clean up the floor a bit. We were able to contact our host's friend when we had a problem with the Netflix and she was very helpful in resolving the problem. All in all we had a nice stay.