Live like a real New Yorker in this chic studio apartment just minutes from Columbus Circle. This apartment is very close to transportation, food, and sights and is the perfect jumping off point for your New York City holiday.
Large living area with LED Internet TV (Netflix, Amazon), Air Conditioning, Heating, Sofa Bed
This is a private studio located in an elevator building very close to transportation, food, and sights.
A professional cleaner will come before each and every guest to ensure the space is in perfect condition for your stay.
I always provide fresh linens and towels.
The apartment includes:
-Queen bed (accommodates 2 people)
-Sofa with a convertible queen size bed (accommodates 2 people)
-Large room divider/bookcase (not pictures) with drawers to store clothing
-A Friedrich air conditioner to keep you cool during the summer
-A fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with dining table, a refrigerator, coffee machine, plates, silverware, cups, wine glasses, mugs, pots, pans, and more.
-Full bathroom with bathtub and shower
-LED internet television with Netflix subscription
-Fast WiFi Internet access
-Washer and dryer available in the building
This apartment is the perfect jumping off point for your trip to New York. It's in the center of Manhattan just West of Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square and Theatre District with all of New York culture, restaurants, major subways are at your disposal.
This is absolutely the best location for people visiting the City.
You are within a 5 minute walk of:
-Columbus Circle (Time Warner Center Shopping and Trump International Hotel)
-A, B, C, D, 1 Subways
-Affordable restaurants and top NYC bars
You are within a 10 minute walk of:
-Virtually every Broadway show
-E, N, R, Q Subways
You are within a 15 minute walk of:
-Port Authority Bus Terminal
-F, 2, 3 Subways
If you are arriving by plane the apartment is:
23 minutes from LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
25 minutes from Newark Liberty International (EWR)
32 minutes from John F. Kennedy International (JFK)
1. This is a NON SMOKING apartment
2. No parties. Neighbors must be respected.
3. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $500 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within four (4) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay
c. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked
d. The apartment is not smoked in
e. No linens, towels or items are lost
f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement
4. PAYMENT – Advanced Payment is done through airbnb
5. CANCELLATIONS: As per Airbnb cancellation policy for listing
7. Maximum Occupancy - The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) individuals
8. Inclusive Fees – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup, full cable TV & wireless Internet access
9. Maid Service – Clean linen and bath towels are provided, however daily maid service is not included in the rental rate unless previously discussed and paid for by the guest
10. Check-in fees – Guests arriving after 6:00 PM will be charged a $25 late check-in fee. Guests arriving after 10:00pm will be charged a $50 late check-in fee. Excessive wait times without advance warning will result in additional charges ($25 per hour over one hour past scheduled arrival time).
11. Rate Changes – Rates are subject to change
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party denied check-in
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance
14. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT — Unless otherwise agreed, the standard check-out time is 11am and the standard check-in time is 1pm
The apartment is great located, near to Central park and the subway.
No problem with this flat, except the TV: it didn't work during our stay.
Check in and check out easy - The only problem is that you have to pay extra if you check in late
The apartment is a good cost benefit. At the time it was the cheapest with a good location.
The walls need some painting (specially in the bathroom) and the hall of the apartment looks bad. It`s not as brand new looking as in the picture.
But the decoration and space available are good enough.
The quality of both the sofa-bed and bed was really poor. They were really old and uncomfortable.
We had but one real problem. At the day we arrived, the previous guests got late at checking out. As a consequence, the apartment wasn`t very clean, with lots of dust and rests of food on the kitchen sink.
After a long trip and tired, me and my friend only realized the situation when we walked barefooted at the place.
We immediately called the cleaning responsible (one hour after check in) and the same responded that this matter should hav been solved at check in time, as we could have dirtied the place ourselves.
I tried contacting the owner, but used the wrong e-mail, and therefore wasn`t able to see the solution to the dirtness of the place.
We I got in contact with the owner he was very polite, but it was already too late.
El departamento esta muy bien ubicado, es tal cual las fotos, muy comodo, muy bien la calefaccion y el agua caliente para tanto tanto frio y tanta nieve que habia afuera ! El edificio tiene ascensor que es muy raro en esa zona, asi que todo muy bien, lo recomiendo!!!
The apartment is in a really good position! u can walk everywhere...
very close to central park and lots of good places to eat..
the only problem is that u have to pay extra if u check in late! besides that the apartment is perfect!
I would recommend this place to my friends.
1. Hur gjorde din värd så att du kände dig välkommen?
Svar: Trevlig välkomnande av person som mötte upp och
överlämnande av nycklarna till lägenheten.
2. Var beskrivningen av boendet korrekt?
Svar: Beskrivningen av lägenheten var korrekt.
3. Hur var grannskapet?
Svar: Ett lugnt och tryggt grannskap.
Great apartment close by to wholefoods and the park. Very easy to get to. Jody made check in and check out smooth and easy.