About this listing
Our large and cozy guest room is a perfect place to lounge and take it easy while you experience all Orange County has to offer. Easy access many OC attractions including Disneyland, Honda Center, Angels Stadium, Chapman University and more...
IMPORTANT!!!!! PLEASE READ THROUGHLY, I promise most of your questions will be answered (we will also not provide a refund after check in date for any problems due to failure to reading the information provided). If you do have other questions, please let us know. THANK YOU!!
Spacious private bedroom which can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- 1 Queen Size Bed
- 1 full size Futon (please request if you need the extra bed in your booking if you have only 2 guests)
- Sheets & Towels
- Large HDTV with Netflix, Amazon & Pandora - NEW!
- Closet space
- Drawer space
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Tons of Space!!
- We also offer use of Shampoo, Conditioner & Soap in the shower.
IMPORTANT!!! ----- Please Note: THE ROOM IS UPSTAIRS!! You will have to go up AT LEAST ONE flight of stairs to get to the room, TWO when entering through the garage. If you have trouble getting up and down stairs, or just really hate stairs, I might recommend looking into other options.
- Upstairs Full Bath (NOTE: this is only bathroom with a shower. This is the main bathroom and will be shared with us.)
- Downstairs 1/2 Bath
- Laundry: Washer & Dryer
- Kitchen: Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator w/ Water Dispenser, & Dishwasher. Cabinets are labeled, please help yourself to anything you need.
-Living Room: Television, Blue-Ray/Dvd Player
- Outdoor Patio w/ BBQ
- Community pool and jacuzzi
- Free Visitor, Street or Garage Parking Available.
Interaction with guests
This is our home, where we live everyday, so we will most likely be around during your stay. We love to interact with guests and hear their stories, but we also want to respect our guest's privacy. We typically let our guests determine the level of interaction they would like to have with us. If you want to hang out with us and chat, please do! If you want to just relax in your room and watch TV, please do! We like to accommodate all of our guests to the best of our ability, but we also both have other full time jobs, so please also be respectful of us and our time, and we will do the same :) We are quiet, laid back people, who enjoy offering this service to our guests, but it does take time and effort to make this work. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know DURING your stay so we may do our best to fix any problems.
If we are not home when you arrive we will provide instructions on how to enter the home.
Other things to note
We have two small chihuahua mixes who may bark a little upon first meeting you but are very friendly and love to snuggle, they are long haired so if you have dog allergies that is something to be aware of.
If you do not like dogs I would not recommend staying with us.
Please be respectful of us and our home. If you have any problems during your stay please let us know, and we will do our best to help you.
We ask that you please:
- Be mindful when eating in the room.
- Bring all food waste to the trash in the kitchen, do not leave it in the room (the dogs can get into it)
- Keep room door shut when you leave for an extended amount of time.
- Wash or place used dishes in the dishwasher.
- Keep any toiletries in the bathroom neat and organized, or keep them in the room.
- Be mindful of your water usage (CA is in a drought)
- Smoking outside only
Please let us know if you:
- Would like additional towels
- Would like air/heat turned on
- Need help using/finding something in the kitchen
- Need storage in the refrigerator
- Would like to do laundry
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
We are a newly married couple, with with two small dogs. We enjoy hiking, going to the beach, swimming, watching movies, taking photographs and being active. Mark enjoys collecting antique books and selling on ebay, and Sarah is a graphic designer. We enjoy going to concerts and festivals, traveling to new places, and meeting new and interesting people . When we travel we really like get the local feel of our destination, and do lots of exploring, we love listening to peoples stories and learning about different cultures. Sarah and I are both laid back go with the flow kind of people, we are very respectful of other people, especially if you are willing to host us in your home. Whether you stay with us, or we with you, we look forward to meeting you!