Bienvenidos, welcome, bienvenue in Barcelona !
KING SIZE SUITE private bedroom with own private 15m2 terrace, own private ensuite-bathroom and WiFi in BRAND NEWLY RENOVATED SPACIOUS 90m2 APARTMENT and panoramic 40m2 garden TERRACES.
KING SIZE SUITE private bedroom with own private 15m2 terrace, own private ensuite-bathroom and WiFi in SPACIOUS 90m2 APARTMENT and panoramic 40m2 garden TERRACES.
Bienvenidos, welcome, bienvenue in Barcelona !
You'll feel safe and at home here. Our neighbourhood is very secure and very centric in Barcelona. The apartment block has a security concierge and the apartment door has a tripple-security-lock with alarm.
You’ll get the peace and comfy rest you want in this apartment. It is very quiet as you can stay with all windows opened and no-traffic noise, whilst staying in the center of the city !
Hasta pronto! Enjoy your stay! A bientôt !
- The KING SIZE bedroom is like a little world apart and is very independent to the rest of the apartment. Peaceful, with delux/flat/soft/memory 200x200cm mattress in design teak woodwork bed (bedding is provided with clean duvet/comforter, bed sheets & bath towels), double large wardrobe, air-fan or heating. From the bedroom you’ll have direct access to your own private en-suite bathroom (hair drier available) and your own private 15m2 TERRACE with sitting/sunbathing area (views to Tibidabo hills & sunset).
I occupy the other bedroom in this two bedroom apartment. All communal areas are shared. Plenty of space for everyone !
- OUTDOOR - The 40m2 garden TERRACE is joined to the living room (with views to Montjuic green hills) where you can enjoy the Terrace lounge, dining area, bbq, sunbath on the sunbeds, do yoga on the yoga mats and if you want some shade you can cocktail-dine-siesta under the Terrace large awning (separate laundry with washing machine, drying lines, iron, ironing board.
- INDOOR - LIVING AREA with AC, spacious with open-plan stainless steel kitchen (gas, convection oven, electric kettle, Bodum brewer, toaster etc), massive teak dining table, leather chairs, very comfortable suede lounge with massive teak coffee table and evening mood lighting candles (WiFi, LCD TV, video, stereo).
The apartment location is very centric and in the middle of everywhere you’ll be going whilst visiting or working in Barcelona. You’ll be able to walk anywhere or access the metro just round the corner. The Convention Centers FIRA MONTJUIC is next door and FIRA GRAN VIA 10’min bus.
--- AROUND THE BLOCK: Metro ''Poble Sec'' (L3 line), bus stops. (downstairs) The famous Lolita Tapas Bar and world renowned Tickets-Pakta-Bodega 1900 restaurants by’Ferran Adria’, Gin XIX bar, Ikibana Japanese design Restaurant ... Several bakeries, convenience stores, fruit & veggie shops and major supermarkets.
--- THREE BLOCKS AWAY: Metro ''Rocafort'' (line L1), bus stops, Plaza España and Las Arenas shopping Mall (Aerobús from/to airport), Museo Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and it’s “Magic Fountain ‘sound & light’ Show”, Museo MIRO & Montjuic Hills & ‘Marina Panoramic Views’, Calle Parlament with Federal Café, Bar Calders, Bar Vinito, Els Sortidors del Parlament Tapas-Bar...
--- FOUR BLOCKS AWAY: Several restaurants and tapas bars (Cera23 restaurant), Barcelona centre Ciutad Vella (the Old City) where you can stroll along the cultural streets of the famous “Bario Gotico” areas, El Raval, “la Boqueria Market”, “Las Ramblas”, “El Borne”, Jardin Botanico/Zoo ...
- Free WiFi: Network: Orange-3026 - WiFi Key: g0fq4sUa
- As a courtesy I provide you with the essential goods: salt, pepper, oil, ice, tea, coffee, sugar, milk.
- Please turn off lights when you leave the apartment.
- No tap water in the electric kettle pls (it oxidises). Tap water is potable or you can get some in shops.
- Keep tidy in the communal areas, thank you.
- Please use the small wash towelettes I provide for you to wash/wipe off your make up as you/I will have to replace any big towels permanently stained.
- Smoking ok on any of the Terraces. NO smoking inside or bedroom.
- We have excellent neighbours and many outdoor terraces around. Keep the noises down on the terraces especially after 11pm, no loud music please.
- Parties is NOT an option.
- Don’t forget your beach towels if you want to sunbath on the terrace or at the beach.
... and most all, relax and make yourself at home!
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
The usual check-out time is 12:00 noon latest and usual check-in is from 14:00.
- If you arrive before 14h00, even if the apartment is not yet ready and when possible, I’ll be happy to check you in earlier.
- If you leave Barcelona in the afternoon/evening and guests after you check in at 14h00, if I possible I will be happy to keep your bags for a bit longer.
When I know about the previous guests check out time I’ll let you know.
Simplemente perfecto. Ha sido un placer tanto la habitación, la situación del piso, y que decir de Philippe, "no tengo palabras". Sin duda, en nuestro próximo viaje a Barcelona será el primer lugar que tendremos en cuenta para ello.
Phillippe was delightful and his apartment perfect. Two balcony decks, a king bed, nice kitchen; one could not ask for more. Neighborhood was excellent, convenient, good restaurants, and safe. We would certainly stay here again and will recommend to friends.
We hebben een heerlijke tijd gehad in het super schone appartement van Philippe. Hij is een fijne gastheer en we mochten alles gebruiken.
De twee terrassen vullen elkaar aan wat betreft uitzicht en ochtend- en avondzon.
Het appartement ligt dicht bij Raval, waar de Spanjaarden zelf eten en uitgaan. We hebben ons geen moment verveeld of niet thuis gevoeld.
Er is een heerlijk Tapas restaurant om de hoek waar we de beste tapas ooit hebben gegeten.
Kortom een aanrader.
Un hôte charmant, chambre parfaite avec salle de bain et terrasse privatives, nous nous sommes senties aussi bien qu'à la maison. L'appartement est proche de toutes commodités, nous reviendrons !
I recommaned this flat very much! its exactly what we needed- a huge bed, shower, toilet and a balcony, and of course a fridge etc. Philipe the host is great- nice and energetic, always there to make sure that everything is good and gives good instructions and TIPS to make the trip better :) the location is the best- nice and quite but close to the Ramblas, and u have cheap coffe
house just under the building for breakfast, a metro station in 1 min walking distance and alot of bars and also some clubs really really close by!
Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed :)
Well, we returned from our trip to Barcelona yesterday. We had a great time: Philippe let´s you feel being at home from the first moment. He´s a real nice guy. Our room (private area) as well as the rest was really, really nice. The place is pretty close to one very lively street called "el blais". Our advice: Go to "Taberna Blai tonight". Just go there and enjoy the tapas, they are worth a 10 minute walk. We will come back - promised !
A friend and I had an amazing experience in Barcelona and at Philippe's place. Everything is spot on with the pictures provided and Philippe was a great host. He was there to welcome us in and helped us throughout all of our time there. Whenever we had any question regarding how to get to a certain place or what restaurant to go to, he was always available. He even brought us back churos for breakfast on our last day, so nice! The Delux King suite was absolutely stunning. The bed was incredibly big and we had a balcony all to ourselves along with the other terrace; An amazing sight to wake up to! Overall, everything was very spacious and well kept and it made for a fantastic trip. Highly recommended !
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hola, G’day, Bonjour and welcome!
I’ve lived and worked in Toulouse, New Zealand and Sydney fourteen years in the tourism industry and interior decoration.
I have passion for food, interior decoration, cultures and travel. I chose to live in Barcelona for everything it offers: culture, great weather, great restaurants/bars, and a very cultural mix of people.
In my travels I also use airbnb so I do understand your needs and what you’ll be looking for when staying in Barcelona ... a special experience with comfort in the centre of the city. This terraces apartment with stunning views offers you all that. Hasta pronto, see you soon, à bientôt !