About This Listing
KING SIZE SUITE private bedroom with own private 15m2 terrace, own private ensuite-bathroom and WiFi in BRAND NEWLY RENOVATED SPACIOUS 90m2 APARTMENT and panoramic 40m2 garden TERRACES.
Bienvenidos, welcome, bienvenue in Barcelona !
You'll feel safe and at home here. Our neighbourhood is very secure and very centric in Barcelona. The apartment block has a security concierge and the apartment door has a tripple-security-lock with alarm.
You’ll get the peace and comfy rest you want in this apartment. It is very quiet as you can stay with all windows opened and no-traffic noise, whilst staying in the center of the city !
Hasta pronto! Enjoy your stay! A bientôt !
- The KING SIZE enSUITE is a little world apart to the rest of the apartment, peaceful and very independent. KING size bed with delux flat memory mattress 200x200cm in design teak woodwork bed frame.
- The private EN-SUITE BATHROOM and second private 15m2 TERRACE is part of the KING enSuite bedroom with sitting/sunbathing area (views to Tibidabo hills & sunset).
- Large double wardrobe, cooling air-fan, radiator heating,
- Full bedding provided. Fresh cotton sheets, feather duvet/comforter, five feather pillows , enough fresh and clean cotton bath towels for your stay and hair drier provided.
- I occupy the other bedroom in this two bedroom apartment. All communal areas are shared.
Plenty of space for everyone !
- OUTDOOR - The 40m2 garden TERRACE is joined to the living room (with views to Montjuic green hills) where you can enjoy the Terrace lounge, dining area, bbq, sunbath on the sunbeds, do yoga on the yoga mats and if you want some shade you can cocktail-dine-siesta under the Terrace large awning (separate laundry with washing machine, drying lines, iron, ironing board).
- INDOOR - A/C in the LIVING AREA, spacious with open-plan stainless steel kitchen (gas stove top, convection oven, electric kettle, french coffee press, toaster etc), massive teak dining table, leather chairs, very comfortable suede lounge with massive teak coffee table and evening mood lighting candles (WiFi, LCD TV, video, stereo). On hot days, keep both terraces doors and windows open to create a nice refreshing cooling breeze.
The apartment location is very centric and in the middle of everywhere you’ll be going whilst visiting or working in Barcelona. You’ll be able to walk anywhere or access the metro just round the corner. The Convention Centers FIRA MONTJUIC is next door and FIRA GRAN VIA 10’min bus.
--- AROUND THE BLOCK: Metro ''Poble Sec'' (L3 line), bus stops. (downstairs) The famous Lolita Tapas Bar and world renowned Tickets-Pakta-Bodega 1900 restaurants by’Ferran Adria’, Gin XIX bar, Ikibana Japanese design Restaurant ... Several bakeries, convenience stores, fruit & veggie shops and major supermarkets.
--- THREE BLOCKS AWAY: Metro ''Rocafort'' (line L1), bus stops, Plaza España and Las Arenas shopping Mall (Aerobús from/to airport), Museo Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and it’s “Magic Fountain ‘sound & light’ Show”, Museo MIRO & Montjuic Hills & ‘Marina Panoramic Views’, Calle Parlament with Federal Café, Bar Calders, Bar Vinito, Els Sortidors del Parlament Tapas-Bar...
--- FOUR BLOCKS AWAY: Several restaurants and tapas bars (Cera23 restaurant), Barcelona centre Ciutad Vella (the Old City) where you can stroll along the cultural streets of the famous “Bario Gotico” areas, El Raval, “la Boqueria Market”, “Las Ramblas”, “El Borne”, Jardin Botanico/Zoo ...
- Free: Fiber optic WiFi: Network: Orange-3026 - WiFi Key: g0fq4sUa
- As a courtesy I provide you with essential goods: salt, pepper, oil, ice, coffee, tea, sugar, fresh milk.
- We have excellent neighbours and many terraces around ours. Keep the noises down on the terraces especially after 11pm and no loud music please.
- Wild parties is NOT an option.
- Please turn off lights when you leave the apartment.
- No tap water in the electric kettle pls (it oxidises it). Tap water is potable or you can get some in shops.
- Keep tidy in the communal areas, thank you.
- Please use the small wash towelettes I provide for you to wash/wipe off your make up as you I'll have to replace any big towels you stain permanently.
- Smoking ok on any of the Terraces. NO smoking inside or bedroom.
- Don’t forget your beach towels if you want to sunbath on the terrace or at the beach.
... and most all, relax and make yourself at home!
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
The usual check-out time is 12:00 noon latest and usual check-in is from 14:00.
- If you arrive before 14:00 and the guests before you checks out at 12:00, even if the apartment is not yet ready, I’ll be happy to check you in earlier than the usual 14:00.
- If you leave Barcelona after 14:00 and next guests after you check in at 14:00, if I can I will be happy to keep your bags in the apartment a bit longer.
When I know about the previous guests check out time I’ll let you know.
Philippe nous a acceuilli très amicalement. L'appartement était impeccable et merveilleusement ensoleillé. Tout était parfait. Philippe a ce don de mettre ses invités confortables dès les premières minutes. Le quartier était tel que décrit et sécuritaire.
Philippes Apartment was just amazingly beautiful, exactly like on the pictures. The room was tidy like a hotel room. He is super organized and nice and gave us lots of great advice. We got a plan how to find his place and once at his place a warm welcome and a long list of things to see and do. The area is amazing with lots of small cute Tapas bars. Sadly we only had two day but we will definitely come back! Thanks for having us Philippe!
Le séjour chez Philippe a été excellent ! Nous recommandons vivement cette chambre privée élégamment meublée, tout confort l'appartement situé à proximité des bus, metro, velo's dans le centre, permet de rayonner dans tout Barcelone et il est situé dans un quartier calme. Philippe, très sympathique et grand organisateur nous a donné tous les bonnes adresses de Barcelone. Laissez vous tenter !
I can't more highly recommend Philippe's king suite. My husband and I both agreed that part of the reason we loved Barcelona so much was this fantastic space. A private terrace was at the top of my wish list and Philippe's is perfect. Gorgeous views, cozy lounge chairs and colorful flowers and plants. It was such a pleasure to sit out there in the mornings and evenings to relax and soak up the sights, sounds and delicious smells of such a fantastic neighborhood. Plus a very comfortable bed and clean, modern bathroom. Philippe is exceptionally kind, helpful and welcoming while still respecting privacy. He suggested several excellent local spots and gave us some very useful sightseeing advice. You won't go wrong here.
Phillippe ha sido un anfitrión excelente, muy atento en cada detalle y nos ha orientado en todo lo que hemos necesitado en nuestra estadía por la hermosa ciudad de Barcelona, del apartamento es hermoso y muy cómodo, sin dudar lo elegiriamos nuevamente.
Gracias Phillippe, ha sido un placer conocerte.
Ana y Javier
My stay in the Philippe flat was great.
Philippe is an exceptional person and he has a lot of interest: travel, food, design, culture, party. He speak spanish, english, french and italian too.
The flat is really cosy and the room available very comfortable: but the best is the panorama of the two terraces. Amazing!!!
Philippe is a great host. All in his apartement is available and he is super organized: he provide barcelona map, plenty of usefull suggestions and recomandation for food and for visiting Barcelona.
The flat is in a neighborhood near to the center, to Montjuic, to placa d'Espana, near to Saint Antoni, Ramblas and Boqueria Market.
In the neighborhood, there are plenty of interesting restaurants and tapas bar (Tickets Bar, Bodega 1900, Lolita Bar).
So, I just can say "Thank you, Philippe" for the exeptional experience.
Hasta pronto! Arrivederci!
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Philippe
Hola, G’day, Bonjour and welcome!
I’ve lived and worked in Toulouse, New Zealand and Sydney fourteen years in the tourism industry and interior decoration.
I have passion for food, interior decoration, cultures and travel. I chose to live in Barcelona for everything it offers: culture, great weather, great restaurants/bars, and a very cultural mix of people.
In my travels I also use airbnb so I do understand your needs and what you’ll be looking for when staying in Barcelona ... a special experience with comfort in the centre of the city. This terraces apartment with stunning views offers you all that. Hasta pronto, see you soon, à bientôt !
three blocks awayCalle del Parlamento de Cataluña Barcelona 08015
Great wine bar next to restaurans in Carrer de ParlamentCarrer del Parlament Barcelona Barcelona 08015
great for breakfast and brunchCarrer del Parlament de Catalunya Barcelona 08015
Charming tapas, drinks, restaurantCarrer del Parlament Barcelona CT 08015
two blocks awayCalle Viladomat Barcelona 08015
from Albert Adrià. Just downstairs from the apartmentCarrer de Tamarit Barcelona 08015
Just across the street from the apartmentCarrer de Rocafort Barcelona BARCELONA 08015
Authentic traditional Tapas Bar 5min from the apartmentCarrer del Poeta Cabanyes Barcelona CT 08004
Great review on tripadvisorC/ la Cera Barcelona 08001
Restaurant from renowned chef Albert AdriàAvinguda del Paral·lel Barcelona CT 08015
from renowned chef Ferran AdriáAvinguda del Paral·lel Barcelona CT 08015
from renowned chef Ferran AdriáCarrer de Tamarit Barcelona 08015
Highly recommended Paella RestaurantCarrer de Vilà i Vilà Barcelona 08004
Restaurant from renowned chef Albert AdriàC/ LLEIDA Barcelona BARCELONA 08004
from renowned chef Ferran AdriáCarrer del Dr. Dou Barcelona CT 08001