About this listing
The nearest station is Musashi-Koyama Station, it is about 5 mins on foot from my house. From Musashi-Koyama Station, 2 stops (4 mins)to JR Yamanote line Meguro station, 4 stops (11 mins) to Shibuya station, and 7 stops (20 mins) to Shinjuku station. It is so close to those downtown areas, even you can get Shibuya by bicycle from here.
The location is is quite and peaceful residential area, and very near to those popular areas in the south area of Tokyo, like Gakugei-daigaku, Jiyugaoka, Daikanyama etc. The subway and bus systems are also very convenient here. Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Toei Mita Line can bring you to north area of Tokyo, like Tokyo station area, with no stop. Tokyu Meguro Line connects to Yokohama directly in less 30 mins.
One thing I would like to mention is a big park near to my house called Rinshinomori park. You can take refresh jogging or forest bath in the heart of Tokyo.
About my “castle”, it is a stand alone 3-floor house. The first floor is parking area. It looks not so new and clean in out-side, but we reformed it and made it quite comfortable for living. We share one guest room to you. It is a bright, separate room with a lock, and the air condition is quite new and quiet. One thing I need to notify, that this room is on the third floor, there is no elevator in my house (like most of Japanese family houses), so please be sure, if you have a heavy luggage.
- 24 hours free WiFi
- Pocket WiFi (300 yen / day)
- two bicycles can be used with no extra charge.
===Breakfast & Dinner===
We provide optional service for breakfast and dinner.
Usually, you are free to use our kitchen to cooking, we have a full set of kitchenware which you can use freely. And we are really welcome you to prepare the food with us together, that would be more funny and we can taste the food from different countries. :-)
But if you can not cooking with us or by yourselves, we are also glad to welcome you join us, we provide Chinese or Japanese family food .
In this case, we charge some fee for it.
For breakfast: JPY 300 per person.
For dinner: JPY 800 per person.
And of course, there are quite many restaurants near my house, we would be glad to introduce them to you.
I received a lot of questions about visit Ghibli Museum(吉卜力美术馆). It needs book the ticket in advance. If you want to visit there, please let me know after you make the reservation. I can help you to book the tickets in advance.
Other Things to Note
The check out time is 10 am, and the check in time is 3 pm.
Because the cleaning staff will come to clean the room after 10 am, All luggage need to be packed and move to living room before that. Also if you need to drop down the luggage before 3 pm, you can come and leave your luggage in the living room firstly.
0) Please take your valuables with you, and keep the door lock when you go out.
We take no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property.
1) TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the room.
2) SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out. It is no problem to use it whole night when you are in the room.
3) NO smoking inside. Please smoke at the designated place outside in public (or our balcony) only.
4) Only the primary set of TOWELS and SHEET when you check in are free. We have some backup stuff in the storage, they are prepared for next guests. So they are not free to use.
If you do need to use extra stuff, for One towel: JPY 300; for One Sheet: JPY 500.
5) NO PARTY and NO Loud music in the room. We have received complain about music and noise previously. Please don’t bring drinking party at the apartment as there are so many drinking places for you to party.
You will know how Japanese are quiet in the night. If you watch TV or listen to music in the apartment, please respect your neighbor and turn down the volume.
6) BE QUIET in the apartment building. Normally Japanese people are very quiet and shy and don't really talk to neighbor. Please be quiet at the hallway, corridor, inside the lift and at the entrance area of the apartment building.
Please avoid standing and chatting at the entrance area which you block the way of other tenants of the building.
If any tenants ask you questions, please try to avoid answering ANY questions except greeting to avoid creating misunderstanding.
7) DON’T INVITE any unauthorized friends inside the apartment. We had some guests who brought unauthorized friends inside the apartment.