About this listing
South Lake Tahoe Occupancy Tax is included in the price.
Beautiful new home in a very convenient South Lake Tahoe location. It is only a few minutes walk to grocery store, lake and restaurants. It is also across the street from the Bijou Golf Course and near bike and walking trails.
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms (shower in each bathroom plus 2 person Jacuzzi tub in master bedroom). Master bedroom has one queen bed, 2nd bedroom has one queen bed and the third bedroom has one double bed and one twin bed. The living room has a Euro couch that easily makes into a bed. There is also an Ottoman that opens to a bed for one person. Other amenities: Two TV's, gas outdoor barbecue ready to go, outdoor covered patio overlooks very private large fenced in back yard. Kitchen well stocked for cooking with new stove and dishwasher and everything you need to cook your own meals.
Very quiet neighborhood and back yard and just a few minutes walk to Safeway and the lake. Johnson Blvd is a busy street but the back yard faces very quiet Bijou Street. Restaurants are located within walking distance on Lake Tahoe Blvd.
I love the huge back yard that borders a private road with very little traffic.
Other Things to Note
Well behaved dogs are allowed with prior approval and Pet Addendum contract. $35.00 pet fee per stay (Added on after the reservation is made and accepted).
1. Guest understands that the security deposit is also a refundable pet fee.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications:
a. May not exceed 65 lbs.
b. Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times unless in the fenced yard.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Please do a check of the yard before you leave to make sure you have cleaned up all the pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets must be on flea treatment.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended in the fenced yard. If unattended indoors for a short time, pet must be in a crate. Pet will not be left unattended on back porch unless in a crate and only for a short time.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Check in in 4 pm Check out 11 am.
Earlier check in and later check out possible with pre-approval by host.
Please no smoking in the house.
Treat our house as if it was your own. Keep the property and furnishings in good order.
Only use appliances for their intended use.
Bed linens, bath towels and dish towels included. Please bring your own Beach towels.
Garbage goes in the Bear Proof Bin by the driveway. Please take all garbage out to the bin before you leave. There is a blue plastic bag in the bin that holds the recyclables. Garbage gets picked up on Tuesday mornings so if you are there on a Monday night please take what garbage you have out to the Bear Bin in the driveway. Thank you!
The kitchen is fairly well stocked with cookware, etc., Most everything can be put in the dishwasher except the pots and pans.
There is a great gas BBQ on the back porch ready for your use.
Well behaved dogs are allowed with prior approval and Pet Addendum contract. $35.00 pet fee per stay.
Rental Permit # 006365