About this listing
Studio of 35m2 with stunning views of the Matterhorn and the surrounding mountains.
No exception to the following:
- Mid-Dec to end Apr : 1 week from Sat to Sat
- Max 3 persons
- No pets
- Non smoking
- Cleaning : +50.- (in cash upon arrival)
Perfect place for a couple or a family with 1 kid.
- Winter (mid-December to end of April) : 1 week from Saturday to Saturday.
- Other (May to mid-December) : minimum 2 nights.
Very quiet and very close from all good places.
Last 100m to the house are a bit steep, so not adapted for disabled. Taxi are able to drive to the house in summer, but not in winter, they leave you at hotel Hollydays and you have to walk 5'.
Interaction with Guests
I don't leave there, so most likely won't meet you.
In winter, taxis can't go all the way up to home, they stop at hotel Hollydays.
Price depends on number of people, luggage and time of the day/night. Count between 15 and 25 Swiss Francs for a ride in town.
- 4' from Sunnega ski slopes
- 4' from bus stop "Wiesti-Brücke" of line "Grüne Linie / Linie Bergbahnen" going to Matterhorn ski slopes
- 9' from station
- 13' from Papperla pub or Pöstli club
- 20' from Matterhorn ski slopes
Other Things to Note
Final cleaning (flat cleaning and laundry) has to be paid (50.-) upon arrival in cash (not included in AirBnB quote). Will be deducted of deposit in case you forget to pay. This does not concern the dishes, please clean and tidy up the stuff you use.
No laundry, neither in the flat nor in the building laundry room.
From Dec 19, 2015 - Apr 30, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
About the Host, Fabien
Swiss guy leaving most of the time in Lausanne. Happy owner of the Studio Cervino Paradise in Zermatt. Love traveling and meeting people.
Look for my website to get more info, just search for "fabski"...