About this listing
Experience the comforts of home in this beautiful 3-story home, located in beautiful downtown Burbank.
*** Note: My home is NOT available for film shoots. ***
Experience the entertainment capital of the world in a spacious 3-story, 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom new-construction home - all to yourself. Enjoy a complete kitchen, laundry room, dining room, home theatre system, baby grand piano, and outdoor patio. Live in style with all the comforts of home.
Owned by an Emmy-winning director, this beautifully-designed home provides all the amenities you need to be comfortable.
• Full kitchen with refrigerator, ice maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, stove, oven, and coffee maker
• Open floor plan with bamboo floors and 9' ceilings
• Central air conditioning
• Gorgeous third floor bedroom
• 70" LCD TV with 51 surround sound system
• Baby grand piano
• Spacious second floor patio
• Laundry room with extra-large capacity washer and dryer
• Fresh towels and sheets
• Free street parking
As a guest, you will have access to the first floor bathroom and laundry room, the second floor living room, kitchen and dining room, the second floor balcony, and the third floor bedroom and bathroom.
You will have the house to yourself, while I am away shooting on location. Although I will be reachable by phone during your stay, my assistant will be able to assist you in person with whatever you need.
Burbank is the entertainment capital of the world, with Warner Brothers, Universal, Disney, NCB, and dozens of other studios and production companies. You will be 2 miles from the quaint downtown with over 70 restaurants and shops, only 20 minutes from Hollywood and within walking distance of Empire Center - one of the largest shopping malls in the area. Also work out at 24 Hour fitness located 3 blocks east of the house.
My home is conveniently located near Burbank airport, and within 2 blocks of the Amtrak train station.
You will have access to the first floor bathroom and laundry room, second story living room, dining room, balcony, and kitchen, and the third story bedroom and bathroom.
Interaction with guests
I am available by phone if you have any questions or need anything.
• Please remove your shoes when entering the house.
• Absolutely no smoking or drug use.
• No pets are permitted for those guests (including me) with allergies.
• No parties – only those people booked through AirBnB are permitted in the house.
• No film production- if this sounds strange, we are in LA, and you’d be surprised what goes on here.
• Please respect my privacy and restrict your stay to the unlocked rooms.
• Finally, please try to leave my home as you found it. I would love for future guests to enjoy the same quality as you have.
• Most importantly, relax, kick-back, and enjoy yourself!
Also, here is plenty of free street parking - just be sure to read the parking signs. Street cleaning is every Thursday and Friday, so make sure you're on the correct side of the street.
For our long term guests, expendables will be provided for the first week, After that, you are responsible for providing your own toilet paper, paper towels,soap, shampoo, and anything else you need.
When it's time to check out, please return everything to the same way you found it - we work hard to keep the house nice for you, and would appreciate it if you help us do the same for the next guest.
• Empty the garbage cans and take the garbage and recycling out to the bins.
• Place all used towels and linens on the washing machine.
• Make sure all dishes, plates, and cooking utensils are cleaned and returned to their proper place.
• Wipe off all counter tops.
• Remove and discard any opened food items from the refrigerator.
• Turn off lights, ceiling fans or other electronics.
• Lock the doors, close the windows, and leave the keys inside the lockbox.
• Please return my house to the same condition as when you arrived.
• Please depart by 10am so we can prepare the house for our next set of guests.
• Have a safe journey home!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Jason Tomaric is a multiple Emmy, Telly and CINE award-winning, Los Angeles-based director and cinematographer. Jason has shot in 34 countries, and has written two books used in film schools around the nation.