About this listing
Experience the comforts of home in this beautiful 3-story home, located in beautiful downtown Burbank.
*** Note: My home is NOT available for film shoots. ***
Experience the entertainment capital of the world in a spacious 3-story, 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom new-construction home - all to yourself. Enjoy a complete kitchen, laundry room, dining room, home theatre system, baby grand piano, and outdoor patio. Live in style with all the comforts of home.
Owned by an Emmy-winning director, this beautifully-designed home provides all the amenities you need to be comfortable.
• Full kitchen with refrigerator, ice maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, stove, oven, and coffee maker
• Open floor plan with bamboo floors and 9' ceilings
• Central air conditioning
• Gorgeous third floor bedroom
• 70" LCD TV with 51 surround sound system
• Baby grand piano
• Spacious second floor patio
• Laundry room with extra-large capacity washer and dryer
• Fresh towels and sheets
• Free street parking
As a guest, you will have access to the first floor bathroom and laundry room, the second floor living room, kitchen and dining room, the second floor balcony, and the third floor bedroom and bathroom.
You will have the house to yourself, while I am away shooting on location. Although I will be reachable by phone during your stay, my assistant will be able to assist you in person with whatever you need.
Burbank is the entertainment capital of the world, with Warner Brothers, Universal, Disney, NCB, and dozens of other studios and production companies. You will be 2 miles from the quaint downtown with over 70 restaurants and shops, only 20 minutes from Hollywood and within walking distance of Empire Center - one of the largest shopping malls in the area. Also work out at 24 Hour fitness located 3 blocks east of the house.
My home is conveniently located near Burbank airport, and within 2 blocks of the Amtrak train station.
You will have access to the first floor bathroom and laundry room, second story living room, dining room, balcony, and kitchen, and the third story bedroom and bathroom.
Interaction with Guests
My assistant will greet you upon your arrival and at the time of your departure to ensure everything is to your liking. Otherwise, my house is yours to call home.
• Please remove your shoes when entering the house.
• Absolutely no smoking or drug use.
• No pets are permitted for those guests (including me) with allergies.
• No parties – only those people booked through AirBnB are permitted in the house.
• No film production- if this sounds strange, we are in LA, and you'd be surprised what goes on here.
• Please respect my privacy and restrict your stay to the unlocked rooms.
• Finally, please try to leave my home as you found it. I would love for future guests to enjoy the same quality as you have.
• Most importantly, relax, kick-back, and enjoy yourself!
Also, here is plenty of free street parking - just be sure to read the parking signs. Street cleaning is every Thursday and Friday, so make sure you're on the correct side of the street.
Please return everything to the same way you found it - we work hard to keep the house nice for you, and would appreciate it if you help us do the same for the next guest.