About this listing
** I kindly ask for guests to first email me to check availability before booking, many thanks! **
Want to be conveniently located, but not overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong at your place of rest? Then my Private & Individual 1 Bed/Bath/Living/Kitchen apartment is perfect for you!
With just enough separation between the apartment and the busiest section of Mong Kok, you can slip away from the busy crowds and tuck into my 435 sq. ft. / 40 sq. m (Net 300 sq. ft. / 27 sq. m) in a matter of minutes. My building is one of the newest on my block, and being situated on a high floor, it dampens the already quite managable street noise, and you will have a great vantage point over looking over the area, as well as a part of the Hong Kong Skyline.
In the many years that I have lived in the building, safety has never been an issue of concern, with young working couples, small families, or retirees making up most of the occupants in the building. The front door to the building is pass-coded, and is guarded by a doorman 24 hours a day (unless he's on his patrol route).
Useful Shops and Services in the immediate neighborhood are all within 3 min walk radius:
Convenience Stores, Supermarkets, Laundromats, Bank & ATM, Cafes, Post Office, Doctor's Clinics, Dental Clinics, Hospital
The following will be provided and available to use during your stay:
- 42" LCD TV
- DVD Player
- Wi-Fi with High Speed DSL Connection
- Individual Kitchen with Fridge & Stove
- Cookery & Crockery
- Linens & Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Portable Heater
Locals will tell you that Mong Kok is a must-see destination if you are visiting Hong Kong. Located just outside the heart of district, my fully furnished one-bedroom apartment is just 5 minutes walk to Mong Kok MTR Exit D3 and 7 minutes walk to Yau Mei Tei MTR Exit A2.
For you shop-aholics, needless to say, all of the attractions of Mong Kok such as the Ladies' Market, Sport Shops, Electronics Shops are all within 5 minutes walk. In addition, there are also the Mong Kok Computer Centre, and Langham Place Shopping Mall amongst the midst.
For the foodies, more than 1000 restaurants and eateries are within 10 minutes walk, serving cuisines from all over the world, ranging from casual to finest-of-the-best.
For the business traveller, Mong Kok is directly in the middle of most business districts of Hong Kong (30 minute commute will bring you to Tsuen Wan, Kwun Tong, Central, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay and anywhere else in between). Using Hong Kong as a hub to China? Cross Boarder Traveling is made easy with many available options close by:
- Train to Lo Wu / Lok Ma Chau (Shenzhen): KCR Mong Kok East Station, 7 min walk
- Coach / Bus Service to various Guangdong Cities: CTS Mong Kok Depot, 5 mins walk
- Direct Train to Guangzhou: Hung Hom Station, 10 min commute
- Ferry to Macau / Zhuhai / various Guangdong Cities: China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui, 10 min commute
Get around by taking full advantage of Hong Kong's Public Transportation System:
- MTR Mong Kok / Yau Ma Tei Station (Subway): 5 - 7 min walk
- KCR Mong Kok East Station (Train): 7 min Walk
- Mini-Bus to Airport Express Kowloon Station: 3 min walk
- 30+ Bus / Mini-Bus Routes within 5 min walking radius
- Abundant Taxis passing through the street of the building
1) No Smoking
2) No Pets
3) This is a private residential building, please be considerate to the neighbors with regards to noise after 10pm.
4) Please turn off the stove, lights, water heater, and air conditioning when outside the apartment for energy-saving reasons.
5) Please respect your surroundings, whether it is the materials that have been provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible, or the people in the neighborhood.