Charming bedroom for 1 person in the heart of Sunrise Hastings, available on a short or long-term basis (ideal for students).
Comfortable Hotel-quality Private Room, on the ground floor suite of a house, on Sunrise Hastings, one of the hippest Vancouver neighborhoods, 4 blocks from the commercial area of East Village on Sunrise Hastings, which is rapidly evolving as a brewery district. Sunrise Hastings is a pet-friendly, Italian-established neighborhood with an abundance of eats, delis, shops, and parks, less than 10 minutes from downtown.
- Extremely clean, quiet, secure in a safe neighborhood, overlooking the back garden.
- Private entrance to the suite from the back garden, with 3 bedrooms.
- Shared kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom.
- Private Washer/Dryer included in the suite.
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed; 1 bedroom with double bed; another bedroom with queen size bed occasionally available.
- Full kitchen with cookware.
- Fully furnished with style. Comfortable hotel-style bed sheets and down comforters.
- Lots of parking on the street: it's a corner house.
- High Speed WIFI
- You can control the heat in your room (electrical thermostat) and there is a wood stove in the Living Room for chilly days.
- Bus stop 1 block away - goes direct downtown.
- SFU #135 4 blocks away.
- Full amenities 4 blocks away South on Hastings: meat shops, great grocery store and pharmacy, delis, eats, bakeries, banks; and 4 blocks away East from what is rapidly evolving as the Brewery District.
- 10 minutes to downtown.
- 5 minutes to Commercial Drive area.
Please see photos on listing on https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1301861 for photos. It's in the same suite, but for the sake of calendar availability, I'm posting one for each room available.
- No illegal substances or parties
- This is a non-SMOKING house. Smoking 3m away from door outside.
- Clean the kitchen after you cook/eat.
- Please be quiet after 10:00 pm. It's a very quiet house.
- No moving of furniture, appliances, and decor in the house
- Please clean up your room after stay, including putting your bedsheets in the laundry and replacing them with the ones provided or you will get charged $30.
- Lost keys get charged $10
- Extra guests: Are to pay for their stay and show proper ID.
- Any costs due to damage, broken or missing items will be charge.
- Pets: well-behaved and closely supervised dogs only are accepted upon approval - pending it's ok with other guests.
I lived here for almost two months. Martine is wonderful and very welcoming. The house is conveniently located near the center, the room is clean with all necessary items. Tenants are very nice and interesting people. And also here live definitely the cutest dog in the world! I already miss them all! Bisous :)
We had a good stay at Martine's Place. Clean room and bath, very confy bed. Good neighborhood with graet eating locations in 10' walking distance at East Hastings St. Bus ride downtown takes 15 - 20', bus stop in 2' walking distance. If you don't mind her cute little dog (Basil) it's a good place to stay.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Originally from rural Quebec (1 1/2 hour from Quebec City), I share my time between Vancouver, Savary Island and Guanajuato. I'm an Artist Painter/Scenic Painter, with a love for music, decorating, and good food. During my travels, I found that a home away from home was important, and that's what I want to provide for people. I have a daughter in her 20's and her and I shared custody of a very loving MinPin Chihuahua, until they both moved to Montreal. Luckily while in Guanajuato, Basil the dog adopted me. Life is very short. Why not live it! I lived in Germany in my 20's, where my daugher was born, so I understand a certain level of German. And of course, I make my way in Spanish.