Safe, clean, modern, light filled, 1 bed, 1 bath self contained apartment with new (fully renovated) kitchen in a great location for DC visitors.
A safe, light filled apartment, tastefully decorated, steps from the red line metro, restaurants, bars and amenities of Cleveland Park in Northwest Washington DC and a great location for accessing everything DC has to offer.
More about the Apartment:
* It is modern, clean, with 1 queen bed, 1 bathroom, and is self contained.
* Kitchen features stainless steel appliances & bar table seating.
* Large closet and dresser in the bedroom.
* A/C and heat.
* High speed wireless internet is included.
* Towels, linens, and soaps are provided.
* Snacks and water are provided on check-in.
* Outdoor patio.
* Easy street parking (visitors parking permit available on request).
* Cleaning available for guests staying more than 5 days (please ask about this and the applicable rates).
Location & Neighborhood:
* Cleveland Park is a safe, vibrant yet relaxing neighborhood, close to downtown DC (less than 10 mins on metro), 15 mins walk to the national zoo and Woodley Park, 20 mins to the National Cathedral and amenities on Wisconsin Ave (e.g., Cactus Cantina, & Cafe Deluxe). 25 min walk to Adams Morgan and 30 mins walk to Dupont Circle.
* The apartment is situated one block from the Cleveland Park metro stop (red line). We are steps from the Connecticut Ave restaurants, bars and other amenities -- including two supermarkets, Walgreens, CVS, dry-cleaners and the Uptown movie theater to name a few.
* There is a a Capital Bikeshare station within a 5 min walk.
* Happy to accommodate flexible check-in/out times (subject to other bookings).
* Max occupancy 2 guests.
* Please review the "House Rules".
* We are available to answer any questions during your stay, you will not be left trying to find the owner or someone who can help you -- we are here to help!
* Please feel free to say hello, but no need to interact if that is your preference, your privacy is fully respected.
Guests have access to the entire self contained suite - one bedroom, separate bathroom (with towels) and separate kitchen with gas range, microwave and fridge for the exclusive use by guests. Guests can also enjoy free wireless internet and complimentary coffee/tea.
Please feel free to say hello, but no need to interact if that is your preference, your privacy is fully respected. Let us know if you need anything during your stay.
Cleveland Park is a safe and vibrant DC neighborhood, its close to downtown DC and has many great restaurants, bars and other amenities. There are two supermarkets (one organic), two pharmacies and is the location of Washington DC's most iconic movie theatre, the "Uptown". The metro to downtown DC takes less than 10 minutes, and is a 10 minute walk to the national zoo.
The metro is one block from the apartment (less than 3 mins to walk), and many buses run up/down Connecticut Ave. Cleveland Park is a really well located neighborhood to explore Washington DC.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$935 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2395 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
This was my first experience using Airbnb, and overall it was excellent!
Damien was very prompt in responding to communications, attentive and helpful.
I stayed for 10 days in this still-new apartment. It is well-built, clean, and feels spacious. Everything is good, and functions!
It snowed while I was visiting and the apartment was cozy throughout the 28 degree weather.
Great for early risers or solid sleepers as Damien's is a young active family.
had a great stay in a nice and cute apartment. clean, cosy and well connected and located!!
My wife and I stayed here for 2 weeks while looking for a place to live in DC. The apartment was perfect for the following reasons:
1) It was really clean and comfortable;
2) It was literally 2 minutes from the metro station and from the great collection of shops and restaurants at Cleveland Park.
3) It had a fully stocked kitchen with great appliances;
4) Fast internet access (very handy when you're looking for somewhere to live!)
Most importantly, Damien was really lovely to deal with. I would recommend this place to anybody coming to DC.
This place was great and Damien is a fantastic host. I rented the apartment out for my parents for 3 weeks while they were visiting. The location is unbeatable, the apartment is clean and comfortable, and Damien was very responsive and nice. I highly recommend staying here.
Great apartment and location. Perfect for a business trip or a couple/small family. Wonderful amenities and extremely comfortable. Highly recommended.
I had the chance to spend one month in Damien's apartment. It was a great experience.
location: You can't find a better location if you're planning a trip to Washington. The apartment is in Cleveland Park, a safe neighborhood in proximity to everything you could possibly need: grocery stores, great restaurants like Dino or Vace Delicatessen (some say, the best pizza you can find in DC), cleaners. Also, capitalbikeshare and Zipcar are available in walking distance of the apartment. If you're into running, the beautiful Rock Creek Park is just around the corner and there's even a running store in case you needed to upgrade your running gear. The biggest advantage however is the metro station which is just down the street and brings you to the city (Dupont Circle) in just 7 minutes.
hospitality: Damien was a great host. From the beginning, he was very welcoming and this never changed during the entire month I stayed there.When I arrived I found a list including all the amenities the neighborhood has to offer which Damien had put together and which proved to be very helpful. He also responded quickly to all my mails and provided me with everything I asked for.
apartment: The apartment is in great shape and has everything you need. The bathroom is top-notch in my opinion.
For all these reasons, I definitely recommend staying with Damien and his beautiful family.
Damien's apartment was really cute and very comfortable. We were a bit surprised that there was no TV but really, there is so much to do right around the corner in Cleveland Park, we really didn't miss it. The apartment was very quiet and we enjoyed sitting outside on the stone patio. The neighborhood is really lovely and friendly. Restaurants were marvelous and reasonable. The metro stop was just at the corner on Connecticut. Damien was very friendly, helpful and welcoming! And his boys and he decorated for Halloween - totally SCAAAARY! We would recommend his place!
We really enjoyed our stay at Damien's apartment. The space is very clean, modern and functional. Damien was very attentive and accommodating. He made sure we had everything we needed and was always friendly and professional. He went out of his way with thoughtful gestures, like providing coffee, snacks, and an iron/ ironing board when we needed it. We loved the neighborhood -very safe with a great combination of a residential feel along with easy access to every thing you need (metro, restaurants, post office, etc. ). We had no problems parking our car in the evening. During the day, however, it seemed more difficult. I would highly recommend staying at Damien's place. This was by far our best air bnb experience. We would love to stay there again!
Stayed at Damien's for 4 nights/5 days and it was a pleasant stay from start to end. The place was clean, comfortable, and close to the metro (red line). Damien was a great host, checking up on us when we checked in and also mid-week to make sure everything was going well. Would definitely recommend staying here if you're visiting DC!
Damien's place exceeded our expectations. Damien was really responsive and very friendly. The location is excellent for anyone wanting to see everything D.C. has to offer. Very close to public transport. Damien supplied us with a parking permit and we were always able to find parking. Internet was fast and easy to get onto. The place was super clean. We were able to cook our meals and would love to stay there again. Thanks to Damien for making it available to guests. Highly recommend for a single person or couple.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.