About This Listing
If you are looking for modern spacious apartment, I have one for you! This luxurious apartment is beautifully new and fully equipped with all the essential furniture. It is located on the second floor in office building.
The size of apartment is 130 m2 (1400 ft2). It is perfect for couples, families or bigger groups and can easily accommodate up to 8 people.
There are 2 separate bedrooms, with 4 beds in each, well-equipped kitchen and bathroom and huge bright living room with modern and comfortable sofa in the middle. Also there is a separate small walk-in closet to organize your stuff.
Towels and bed linen are included.
Washing machine and dryer machine are in the bathroom.
The location is perfect for exploring the main beauties of Ljubljana, it is located 5 mins away from the city center. There is a free public parking in front of the building and also a bus stop just a step away.
A small market is opposite the building and a great restaurant with some delicious Slovenian food (breakfast only 2 €).
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer you,
Unser Aufenthalt war insgesamt ok.
+ Kontakt und Schlüsselübergabe
- Lage (deutlich weiter ins Zentrum als beschrieben, eher 15-20 Min als 5 Min)
- Hinterhof in einem Industriegelände, keine Fenster
- Staubig, insbesondere die Badezimmer
- Viele kleine Defekte, nichts Größeres, aber macht insgesamt dann eben keine besonders tolle Erfahrung: Wasserkocher kaputt, Abflüsse im Bad verstopft, Klospülung kaputt, Fenster ließen sich nicht öffnen, Bettwäsche teilweise schmutzig und eingerissen etc.
My friends and I enjoyed our time in Slovenia. Our train into Ljubljana was late, but Tesa was kindly able to meet us at a later time.
The location of the apartment was alright – not too far of a walk from the city center, but not in the center. There is a grocery store and bakery just outside the apartment building. Overall there was a lot of space in the apartment and the photos do represent the rooms.
-The apartment did not seem especially clean
-There was no hand soap
-The building looks like a warehouse. Kind of a cool concept for a modern apartment, however there aren’t any windows
First off the apartment is great, go ahead and book it =) just some little things that could easily be fixed were annoying.
+ pretty close to center, i had a car so dont know about public transport
+ lots of beds and the matress is very soft =)
+ big rooms very spacious
+ it was warm (floor heating)
+ enough outside parking space
+ its in a old factory, cool style you wouldnt guess such a modern apartment inside
+ bedlinen smells nice and fresh
+ washing powder ready
- no hand soap
- a bit dusty on some tables and floor
- only 2 rolls of toilet paper (we had to buy our own)
- no windows on the side. just on top of the roof and had some problems getting them up and down but someone came to fix it
- wlan a bit unstable and only works in living room but not in bedrooms
The reservation was canceled 64 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Really nice apartment! A bit further from town than expected but a great stay.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Tesa
Hola, my name is Tesa. I study interior architecture and design, love summer, sun and many sports. I am offering you few listings in different cities -Ljubljana, Portoroz and London. Looking forward to welcome you!:)