Hello and welcome to my apartment:-)
- There's a big bed and a sofa, so three persons would be able to sleep here.
- 3 min to bus 5a which goes to the city in 10 min
- 2 small balconies were theres a lot of sun the whole day at one of them
- Swings in the backyard if you have kids with you
- No washingmachine, but you can wash your clothes 2 min from here
- 10.15 min of walking to the beach
- No dvd machine, but I have "netflix" on my tv were you can watch a lot of free movies etc
- There will be clean sheets and towels for you
- You can use everything you want in the apartment as long as you clean up again:-)
- DøgnNetto is five min from here and Fakta is 10 min from here (Fakta is more cheap). This is were you can do your groceries.
- A lot of people are asking if they have the apartment alone... and YES...you have it by yourself ! :-)
- Minimum 2 persons to check in or else its too expensive for me..
price: 250 krones for one night
100 krones per extra guest
PS: My calender 2014 will be open from december.. because I dont know what my plans from january is yet
Zandra's cosy apartment is located in a cute and charming neighbourhood not far from the bus to both the airport and the city. Her apartment is fully furnished and has all modern amenities necessary for a short or longer stay.
Although we never met our kind host, everything went seamlessly and she responded quickly to messages making the booking and the stay very satisfactory.
Zandra is so nice person! She wrote me everything in advance also during our stay she was answering my emails really fast :) Zandras flat was really cosy! Everything was fine - just we couldnt find the light in the kitchen ;) There is a huge bad and really nice sofa! From the house you can take a bus which is every 5 minutes and go to city center in 10 minutes! In the area is a lot of shops!
We stayed in Zandra's apartment for 5 nights and everything work good... The Apartment is clean and very very cozy... So the stay was good nevertheless because Zandra organized everything in a perfect way! I hope to return as soon as possible in Copenaghen and i hope that Zandra's apartment will be available in that period...
We stayed in Zandra's apartment for two nights and we really enjoyed it, the apartment was clean and need and even though we did not meet Zandra she responded immediately to us when we needed information from her!
We enjoyed our stay at Zandra's place, everything was fine! Thank you!!!
We had a short but sweet stay at Zandra's place. It was easy to get to - a great halfway point between downtown and the airport. The apartment itself was adequate, clean and cozy enough for us, however we couldn't find a light for the kitchen which was a little frustrating. Overall it was fine for a short stay! Good value, too!
Zandra's appartment is located close to the city center. It takes only about 10 minutes to get to the central station and downtown. Zandra was very thoughtful, wrote us a note and gave some advice, where to go to for example. Unfortunately we didn't meet Zandra, but the stay was good nevertheless, because Zandra organized everything in a nice way! Thumbs up!
Zandra's flat appears as advertised, and is conveniently located to both downtown and to the airport. Zandra is also very quick to reply to any concerns. I would recommend her place to people looking for a more affordable option in Copenhagen.
Zandra's Apartment is really nice and all was great there. It fits everything someone is looking for while visiting Copenhagen for a short trip and Zandra itself is a very nice host! We would chose this apartment again.
We stayed for 4 days in Zandra's apartment and all was great there. We couldn't meet each other, but she answered our e-mails quickly and gave us really useful advices. The apartment was as nice as in the photos and very well located. There are several bus lines taking you in a few minutes to wherever you want, e.g. directly to the airport or the city-center. We highly recommend this place.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.