My place is right in the heart of Fort Greene, close to Fort Greene Park and all the great things Fort Greene has to offer -- tons of delicious restaurants like Roman's, Walter's, Madiba, The General Greene, Dino's, and so many more. Easy walk to all the trains you will need to get around. Farmer's market at the park on Saturdays all year round! Great place to spend the holidays. :)
- This apartment is a beautiful and spacious 2br/2bath apartment, I have been living here since November of 2015. Highest ceilings I've ever seen in a Brooklyn apartment!
- When I moved in I had the place freshly painted, and all the appliances are next to new and in great functioning order.
- Both bathrooms are spacious, master bathroom has HUGE rain shower situation, guest bath has spacious bathtub with jacuzzi jets.
- There's a full washer/dryer in the apartment.
- beautiful outdoor space with tables and chairs for late evening dinners outside!
- Because the bedrooms are in the back off the street, you will experience some of the most quiet city nights possible! Really, after years of living in the city this still amazes me.
Guests will have access to all spaces in the apartment, as well as the backyard!
Interaction with guests
I will be available to chat with guests throughout your stay.