About this listing
Compact, clean, neat, completely self contained studio with kitchen and toilet, but is attached to the main house and shared the main entrance with us.
No cleaning fees, hence our guests are liable for the cleanness during their stay & check out.
The Red area in front of the house is the studio. The Green area is our family. Sharing only the main entrance.
The studio itself is located in the ground floor & attached with the main house and not spacious. It has its own fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Our guest/s share/s the main entrance with our family, however, it is in front part of the house and separates with our family area as the second flat, thus you can access at any time without disturb us.
The bedroom has a radiator, high wardrobe, two single beds, computer/dressing table, wi-fi, chair and TV with build-in digital Free-view and DVD player.
Neat bathroom with shower & toilet, under floor heating and towel radiator.
Kitchen has a fold-able table, 2 chairs, under counter fridge with small icebox and electronic build-in hobs/stoves, kitchen sink, microwave, kettle and all the equipment that you need for dairy essential to cook by yourself.
*Free car park is available in front of our house/ off street.
*We provide bed linens, bath towels, hair dyer.
*Our guests can also access unlimited 24 hours internet, dish washing machine, washing machine and our garden.
Interaction with Guests
I'm working at home and always free for handy advice local knowledge and tips on travelling around, if required.
Safe and quiet area. Local grocery and 2 pubs/restaurants are within walking distance (5 minutes walk)
Please click on "Map" which is the next to "Photo" to see my location, the blue circle.
•Black Park County Park: 1km, 15 minutes walking;
•Pinewood Studio: 1 mile/ 1,6km, 25 minutes walking;
•Uxbridge (Zone 6) West London, Train/bus/tub station and Shopping Centre: 2miles/ 3.6kms;
•Slough & Shopping Centre: 4miles/ 6,5km;
•Windsor Castle: 7miles/10kms;
•Heathrow Airport: 8miles/ 12kms.
• London Centre: 20 miles/ 32km, 1 hour by bus & tube.
Other Things to Note
We only have 2 single beds. They can be assembled as a big double bed with an small gap/edge in the middle.
FOR THE SECURITY REASON, ALL THE GUEST WILL BE CHECK THEIR ID BEFORE CHECK IN.
PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES CAREFULLY.
1. Non smoking or drinking, non tolerated bad behave or loudly
2. SORRY NO SHOES INDOOR
3. No loud music beyond 10pm
4. No cleaning fees is charged, hence our guests are liable for the cleanness during staying and check-out. Please treat it as your home! Clean up after yourself. Cleaning fees of £25 will be charged if checking-out without cleaning the room.
5. Please, do not waste water, gas and electricity (e.g close the water tap when brushing teeth, turn off the electric hobs, lights and water after using, etc.).
6. Do not leave keys in the door, lost keys will be paid for by the guests.
7. Please turn off all lights, close the windows and lock the door before leaving the house.