No better place to stay for your Munich experience. Huge garden apartment located in an upscale residential area. 5 min walk to public transportation. Quick connection to city center and Oktoberfest.
The apartment has been fully renovated in 2014. This modern and stylish equipped ground floor two-story-home comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, 1 large and fully equipped kitchen, 1 guest toilet, 1 garage, 2 terraces and a private 170 sqm garden. Bordering the banks of river Amper, there is a beautiful and quiet little park attached.
No matter if you come to Munich for a family holiday, sightseeing or business, you will love the amenities of this place:
- Living room: stylish contemporary furniture, huge 52-inch flat screen TV, Playstation 3 with a lot of games, high-speed internet, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric bass guitar, huge sofa (can be transformed to a comfortable bed), access to the big terrace and the private garden.
- Kitchen: fully equipped spacious dining kitchen, stove and oven, microwave, electric rice cooker, toaster, espresso and cappuccino maker, electric kettle, dishwasher, table
- Master Bedroom: new funiture, ridicously comfotable king-size Boxspringbed (as you know it from upscale hotels), huge 42-inch 3D flat screen Smart TV & 3D glasses, high-speed WIFI internet connection, private terrace and access to the private garden
- Master Bathroom: bathroom with window, bathtub, shower, toilet & bidet
- Guest toilet
- Second bedroom: huge 32 sqm room with king-size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, high-speed WIFI internet connection
- Second bathroom: attached to the second bedroom, souterrain bathroom with window, shower, toilet
170 sqm private garden, accessable from the living room, the 1. bedroom and the garage
Park: huge 1500 sqm private park at the banks of the river Amper
huge garage with remote controlled garage door just next to the apartment, direct access to the garden
The apartment is located in an upscale residential area in the greens of the "Olchinger Amperauen". It's only a 5 min walk or 1 min by bus (bus stop just around the corner) to get to the train station (about 10 min to Munich-Pasing, about 20 min to Munich central station). An easy and quick connection to Munich city center is guaranteed.
Other things to note
Oktoberfest indeed is awesome... but keep in mind: there will be approximately 6.5 million people having the same idea as you...
- Be aware of pickpockets!
- Keep in mind that Oktoberfest beer is twice as strong as the average American Lager and will be served in 1 liter beer mugs.
- There will be a lot of hammered people, especially at night and on weekends
Please treat this home as if it was yours and respect my belongings. Please respect the neighbours by turning the noise level down by 10pm.
No pets, no smoking, no parties, please.
Don't bring along people not booked via airbnb.
Please leave the place as you found it.
Hi, I'm Florian, 32, from Munich, Germany, working in the administration of our family's Direct Marketing Business. I love all kind of sports, music, traveling and meeting people from all over the world. Any questions? Just ask...