About this listing
ONE OR TWO GUESTS IN A BRIGHT SPACIOUS ROOM IN CENTRAL COPENHAGEN
Evt. look for our other room: "Bright room in central CPH"
This wonderful space accommodates up to two guests in a large 25 m2 room in a spacious apartment on the 3rd floor of a stately 1885 building. Located in a quiet neighbourhood by the Lakes in central Copenhagen.
There is a double bed or two single beds ( 2 x 80 x 200 cm ). There are linen and towels. You will be sharing the kitchen (for breakfast and sandwiches, not dinner) and the bathroom and the separate toilet. We live in a separate part of the apartment and go to work in the daytime.
Free WIFI and admission to printer for tickets and reservations etc. Washing machine, dryer, micro owen and dishwacher.
You will be within walking distance of all Copenhagen’s main tourist attractions: Tivoli, the Little Mermaid, the Royal Castle, the pedestrian streets, Nyhavn, the Royal Museum of Fine Arts, many theatres, cinemas and music venues etc.
The Botanical Garden and several parks are just minutes away. And on the other side of the Lakes, still within walking distance, you will find the trendy neighborhoods Nørrebro, Vesterbro and Østerbro.
You can do grocery shopping around the corner and find lots of cafés, international restaurants and takeaways. The street next to ours is “The Montmartre of Copenhagen” with many small art galleries and workshops. In the other street is the University Campus For Health and Society.
Bus lines and bicycle rental are also just around the corner, and you will be within walking distance of the Metro and S-Station “Nørreport” (with a direct line to beaches, the airport, the Central Station and Sweden). If you come by car, you can park in our street (meters).
We are experienced travelers ourselves and have stayed in private rooms and flats abroad. We are flexible and will be at your disposal with advice to make your stay in Wonderful Copenhagen fantastic.
Welcome to Copenhagen!
- We live in a building with families that have children and jobs, so normal courtesy is expected both in the apartment and outside.
- We do not accept noisy behaviour, loud music or parties.
- Take care of your neighbours, behave and talk silent
- We accept a limited degree of smokingUse of kitchen is for breakfast and lunch, not dinnerPlease clean after use of kitchen and bathroomsDo enjoy your stay with us and in Copenhagen
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Liselotte & Allan
- We live in the center of Copenhagen and love the city. We have a large family, but now live alone. Our work experience ranges from being a university teacher to owning a café with live music. Currently we both work in the Danish welfare system.
- We have travelled a lot and love to meet new people. We speak English and French and understand practical tourist-terms in German, Italian and Spanish.