About This Listing
Cute as a button this charming Sunnyvale home can be all yours for your next visit or long term stay in the area. This home has a full size kitchen with maple cabinetry, LG washer and dryer, plus luxurious, comfortable furnishings and tasteful decor. It's single level and spacious. Large kitchen, dining area, and living room.
A luxurious KING bed in an Island themed Tommy Bahama Bedroom, a QUEEN bed in a Paris themed bedroom, and a third with two adorable TWIN beds. Simmons Beauty Rest beds are premium quality pillow tops, so rest assured, you will wake up refreshed and renewed!
Great location in the heart of Silicon Valley - minutes from top employers such as (website hidden), Apple, Yahhhhoo, and (website hidden)kkk. The 101 freeway, 85 freeway and everything you need being closeby will make your home away from home a breeze! Trader Joe's, Albertson's, downtown Sunnyvale, Saturday morning Farmer's Market, Cal-Train, and loads of shopping all within 1 to 2 miles.
Just 4 miles from Mountain View, 8 miles from Palo Alto/Stanford University, and 5 miles from Santa Clara. In the center of the Silicon Valley, this home is truly Googlicious!
Located across the street from an elementary school with open green field, so no neighbors in front. Parking is street parking only, but is readily available.
- High Speed wireless internet throughout home
- Flat screen TV in living room
- Fully stocked kitchen with hard anodized pots and pans, dishes, toaster, blender, and coffee maker, sandwich maker
- Deluxe front-loading Washer and Dryer in home
- Soft fluffy towels, linens, and bedding
- Iron, Ironing board
- Northern California nights are cool and lack humidity year round so you likely won't mind the no air conditioning.
- Wall heater should be turned off when not home.
Monthly Rentals Welcome! If your request is for less than a month it will generally only be accepted if it fills a gap in the calendar or is adjacent to another request.
Whole home is available for guests.
Interaction with Guests
Other Things to Note
Please do not park in the driveway.
1) Guests are to arrive after 4 pm and leave by 11:00 am; early check-in (if permitted) shall have a $50 fee. Late check-outs will be charged a $50 fee against security deposit per hour late.
2) Guests must wash their own dishes and clean up any spills immediately
3) Guests are to place all dirty towels in the washer and start the first load prior to checking out
4) Laundry soap and shampoo is expected to be supplied by the guests.
5) Heat must be turned off when guests are not home and when they check-out
6) Windows may be left open a crack, but not wide open when guests are not home (or upon check-out)
7) Perishable items (that no one else would use) are to be removed from the fridge prior to check-out.
8) All trash is to be placed in dustbins prior to check-out. No trash should be left out and about. Please observe the right cans to put the trash in (back door).
9) Children 3 and older and each pet count as additional guests, so please submit your inquiries for the proper number of tenants (priced accordingly).
10) Absolutely no smoking inside the unit (not even out the window). Smoking must be outside of the house completely.
11) No loud music or sound that could disturb the neighbors; keep lights in the kitchen and laundry area off so the back home does not get light at night through the windows.
12) No moving of furniture or accessories in the home. If moved, they need to be moved back. If heavy pieces (beds/tables, etc.) are moved there will be an additional charge to put them back, from the cleaners.
12) Any damages to the home or maintenance/repair items need to be reported upon move-out.
13) Upon completing check-out please message host if possible to confirm.
14) Guests agree to be reasonable if there happen to be any glitches and understand this is not a hotel with a full-time staff. The landlord will do everything possible to make the stay a great one, but in case there is a problem (very rarely) they agree to work with host or cleaning service to resolve it amicably.
Failure to follow house rules results in an automatic $100 charge against security deposit, or could be more depending on rules broken. We expect tenants to respect the home and treat it with care.
"Airbnb strongly believes in providing a transparent marketplace, which is fueled by honest reviews."
My first and LAST experience with airbnb. My family of 5 and I traveled to San Francisco for my B-Day and to attend a concert in Santa Clara. We have used VRBO for many vacations and expected the same experience. WE WERE SO WRONG! This house was in an older and uninviting neighborhood. We arrived at the house with an hour to get ready as we were having a car service pick us up. When we walked in the house the carpet had large stains and looked dirty. There was a TV box on the floor with cables out. The beds looked as if someone had just pulled the blankets up and pillows on the floor. Wet cup stains on the coffee table. I took pictures and left--we had to find somewhere to stay.
I emailed the host as we drove to a hotel and didn't hear back until the following morning after I reached out to airbnb. Her statement, "you should have called last night so the cleaners could fix the issues. Up to airbnb to refund, not me." Here's the thing, we shouldn't have had to call!! The expectation was, it would be clean prior to our arrival. I was also advised that "You're not acting in a rational manner that is befitting a refund." Apparently, having the expectation that the house would be clean and then requesting a refund is "irrational".
As a business owner, I would do all I could to make something like this right. It isn't as if we stayed in the house and now I am demanding a refund. The pictures (wish I could attach) did not represent the current condition of the house.
My honest review--Terrible experience!! If you have a high standard for cleanliness, this is not the house for you.
The guest called airbnb and told them the TV had been stolen from the house and that is why she was leaving. After causing us all a heart attack the cleaning crew went and found the place was in perfect condition. She used and manipulated the system to get a refund from airbnb. Later she admitted she was a first time user of the the website and didn't understand how it all worked.
The house exceeded our exclusive expectations in every way, from beyond comfortable beds to stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, the home is modern and well equipped for your comfort! I had my appleTV with me so it made relaxing and watching television enjoyable. A great surprise and even better value
Staying in this house for a business trip was an greate experience and exactly what we expected. Would definitely recommend this rental.
I rented this house for 2 weeks while on a business trip. The house is very nice, cozy and maintained well. The kitchen is well stocked, the beds are comfy and the appliances are all pretty new. The owner was very accommodating and quick to answer my questions. The neighborhood was nice, conveniently located and safe. I really enjoyed my stay here.
This host has 182 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews