About this listing
Get your own nice Bedroom with 1 comfortable 135 cm bed in an old apartment, with characteristic high ceiling.
You will feel home directly having your own keys as I don't live in the apartment.
You can use the Kitchen as long as you keep it clean.
Please do not hesitate to send me a message to ask more info or ask for something specific.
The apartment in on the 3rd floor with no elevator, so it is advisable to pack light.
In the house: 3 bedrooms, kitchen, sitting room, office, 1.5 bathrooms.
THIS BEDROOM HAS SMALL BALCONY.
The Electricity cuts for 3 hours every day as in all of the Beirut Area, not during the night though, check house rules for schedules, smart phone app can also help telling times of cut off.
This is a simple but comfortable apartment with basics, still furnishing for more accessories.
Waking distance to many cafes and the ABC mall.
New Thick Curtains in all bedrooms of the apartment.
Bus number 2, 5 and 8 going to hamra, 40 minutes. (1,000 LL per ride)
taxi company office around the block.
Service shared taxis are 10 meters away. (2,000 LL per ride/person)
*3 rooms listed on Airbnb, if a group of 4 people want to get together more than a room ask for your special price/ discount (for more then 5 nights)*
*I do not live in the apartment (i live around 10 minutes away), but work in there most of the time. it is one apartment with 3 bedrooms rented separately.
- Electricity cuts in Beirut for 3 hours every day, during daytime, never at night: backward every day like that (3pm to 6pm) - (12pm to 3pm) - (9am to 12pm) - (6am to 9 am) and then again the same schedule.
- Respect others staying in the apartment; keeping kitchen and bathroom and living room clean and tidy.
- There are books, guides, DVDs and maps for all to use but please keep them in the apartment before you go.
- If you break something, this happens to eveybody sometimes, so just replace it or pay for a replacement.
- I love Beirut and will be happy to give you insights, welcome and enjoy!
Looking Forward to receiving guests from around the world to share the apartment where I plan on working on my Design and art.
still setting up an office/ work/studio space, taking forever, meanwhile renting the rooms :)
I would like to make this space vibrant by having every kind of inspiring people come in.
I love Beirut, Design and public space discourse :)