I will introduce good palce for travel. This accommodation is Mom guest house in Busam.
We located 3 minutes away from white sandy Haeundae and a 7-minute walk to the nearest metro.
We just opened last month!! it NEW!!
If you walk away at MOM, You will see soon white sandy and coastal walk path.
And there is dong-baek-gong-one(park), dal-ma-gi-gil(walking trail), hae-un-dae near by MOM too.
We have 3 kinds room style.
Our room composition is as follows here.
6 share room(Dormitory)
3 share room(For family)
2 share room(For romantic couple)
- Every room is complete Air-conditioner , heating, personal shower stall.
- You can use computer and wifi by free
- Accessible kitchen for everyone( refrigerator, microwave, water purifier equipment, coffee maker)
- The self morning breakfast service(prepare material: toast, coffee, hanb made strawberry zam, serial, milk, egg, juice)
- A hair drier
[Guidance of sightseeing]
- You can arrive in 5 minuate at tourist spot.
- A beautiful white sandy when hot summer season!
- The Busan Aquarium has beautiful ocean scene
- The haeundae "hot spring center".
- You can arrive in 10 minuate at tourist spot.
- Welcoming the first moon with moonlight(moontan load)
- Nurimaru APEC house with international summits.
- Camellia blowing Dongbaek(speak in english is camellia) Island
[Special Tourist Zone around haeundae]
- You can arrive at Bexco 15 minutes by car
- Shinsegye department(the biggest department) is 3 station away from haeundae station.
- You can arrive song-jong beach 15 minutes by car
check-in time : After 14:00 pm ~ Before 22:00 pm
check-out time : Before 10:00 a.m
No smoking, No drinking in building
- No line internet
- A hair drier
- Air conditioner/Heating
- Self morning breakfast service
- Bathroom articles
We had a fantastic stay here. Our hosts were wonderful, so friendly and (website hidden) was quite brief in his messages before the stay but once we arrived was incredibly welcoming and helpful. The room was exactly as it appeared in the photos and the guesthouse is in a great part of town, less than ten minutes was from the metro station, three minutes from the beach and just next to Haeundae market (where we spent a lot of our time eating various delights!). It was also possibly the cleanest guesthouse I have ever stayed in! We would recommend it to anybody and would like to thank Gu for a really great stay.