About this listing
* Romantic, gently restored room in 250-years-old farm
* Beautiful garden with a variety of seating areas and farm and field views.
* Common room w. kitchen and dining table, shared bathroom and free WiFi
* 10km from freeway E20, 10km from Nyborg.
* Beautiful room in the eastern end of the farmhouse - gently restored in romantic country style with 2 beds - each 80 x 200, that can be placed together as double bed.
* Access to shared kitchen, toilet and bath
* Free WIFI
* Flintebjerggård, Byvej 9, Skalkendrup, 5800 Nyborg - right between Nyborg and Kerteminde
* 10 min. from highway exit 46 - route 165 to Kerteminde
* Prices incl. bedding and towels:
* 2 persons 550DKK (75 Euro) - Ask for special price when 1 person 400 DKK (55 Euro)
* Breakfast from 50 DKK(7 Euro)/person - is ordered and paid at arrival
* Extra "bed"(mattress on floor) in room: 150 DKK (20 Euro)
* Kitchen with dinner table, el. water kettle, microwave oven, fridge and necessary cutlery and equipment for easy cooking
* Breakfast can also be enjoyed on the eastern terrace - with view over apple orchard
* Toilet, shower and bath - and special dressing table for babies
* Enjoy your meal or the sun at one of our many outdoor seating areas - with views over waving fields of grain and meadows with grazing horses
* Take a swing under the old walnut three
* Enjoy the sight of a well kept vegetable garden - nibble on fruit of the season - cherries, red and black-currants, raspberries, gooseberries, blackberries, apples
* Or - just enjoy the whisper of the wind in the poplar threes
Interaction with guests
We love to have B&B guests - and try to spoil our guests and give them the very best service - so it feels like home
* Magic moments --
Take a walk over the fields to "the top of he world" - Flintebjerget (the "mountain" of flint) - see the typical belt landscape spread out in front of you - hear the singing of the skylark - watch the marsh harrier's gliding flight - smell the sea (about 2km away)
* Go to the beach - 2,5km from the farm - enjoy the very child friendly water - and bathe from private pier
* Take local trips in the rolling green landscape
* Make a day trip to Hindsholm - starting from Kerteminde - "fly" up and down the hills, pass by relics of antiquity and manor houses - and finish with a walk around the cliffs at Fynshoved seeing dimly the island of Samsø in the distance
* Nyborg (10km): The medieval castle
* Kerteminde (10km): The viking ship of Ladby, the museum of artist Johs Larsen
* Odense (25km): The house and museum of H.C. Andersen
* Copenhagen by train from Nyborg: 1,5 hour
* Egeskov Castle
Train: Nyborg train station 11km away
We can arrange for you to be picked up at the station
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
We have lived at the old 4-winged farmhouse for 40 years - and we love it - Jørgen, the farmer and practical man looks after everything - except the fields, that are rented out - Anita has her own company - design of clothes in linen, Rosenørn design - and there are atelier and shop in one of the wings at the farm - here you can also enjoy a gallery - exhibitions of craft and design of high standard.
We very much look forward having guests at our new BandB