Fully renovated in 2013, with oak flooring, kitchen (cooker hood, induction hob, microwave), and a bathroom with large shower, toilet, washing machine.
The studio is equipped with a sofa bed (Rapido: that opens with one hand). An extra bed for a third person is available on request.
The studio is quiet and very bright.
A secure door gives access to a courtyard where you can park their bikes. The apartment is on the first floor.
You are in the heart of old Dijon (Divio), on the boundary of the Roman castrum. You go to the studio by a pedestrian street, full of charm and pavement restaurants.
A 2 minutes walk
- you have a supermarket "Monoprix" and main shops of Dijon (clothing, Fnac, patisserie and chocolate).
- you can see the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy, visit the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museums of sacred Art, the many churches, mansions and half-timbered houses.
You live on parcour the "Owl" that reveals the old Dijon.
To access to housing:
- By car you can easily park your car nearby to unload your luggage, and then park at "Saint Anne" (3 minutes walk: rate eg one week 24h/24: € 22.80)
- On foot: From the station, take the free shuttle "City" and get the "Amiral" station. (You can pick you up at the station).
- By bike: The courtyard has a bike rack.
The simple design but quality is studio exeptionnelle its location, and its calm and brightness will make for you a pleasant stay.
The studio is very charming and it's located in the heart of dijon! It's a short walk everything. It's newly renovated which means everything is clean and tidy. I highly recommend staying here!
We were very pleased by the studio. It is clean, with all comfort and ideally located in the heart of the historic city, in a nice street with all kind of restaurants. Francois and Martine gave us a welcome feeling at once. We certainly recommend this location.