This newly renovated apartment id perfect for you.
Perfect location to visit Paris, you can visit by foot.
Visitez Paris à Pieds:
- 2 minutes to Invalides
- 5 minutes to Musée du quai Branly
- 10 minutes to la tour Eiffel
- 10 minutes to Champs Elysées
- 20 minutes to musée d'Orsay
- 30 minutes to musée du Louvre.
A nice living room (30m2) will allow you to sleep at 4 persons in a very comfy sofa bed and in two individual beds.
In the bedroom, a king size bed will allow you to have nice sleem. We can offer a crib for 5 euro per day
You also have a full equiped kitchen and a bathroom.
The neigboorhood is pefect to eat and to do shopping between rue de l'Université and rue St Dominique.
You cannot find better location in Paris.
This apartment was in such a great location and was the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a great location. The apartment itself was fine, the only problems we had was when we tried to use the wifi, it wouldn't work. This would have been a big problem if we needed to get ahold of the host because we didn't have phones that worked in France. Overall it was a great stay.
Great location! Walking distance to the Invalides metro stop, which gets you anywhere in the city. Very close to the Eiffel Tower and other cool attractions. Close to bakeries, restaurants, markets and boutiques. Benjamin was a great host - waited for us without a problem even though we were running late!
DON'T STAY HERE! We ended up going through AirBNB and receiving a COMPLETE refund. Although Benjamin was responsive prior to our stay and met us on time, the actual property was appalling. As everyone else has previously stated, all of the problems with the flat remain. Nothing had been fixed. It was totally not what it was represented to be. You cannot lock the first floor windows. I have a list of things that were unacceptable, which is why Airbnb refunded us 100%. I was hoping that this listing would be taken off of the site until ALL of the issues were rectified. The location is the ONLY thing that I liked.
Very centrally situated clean ground floor apartment near to Eiffel tower and Champs Elysee,..
there is a conveniently situated grocery shop next door open 7 days a week and two brasseries with good food and reasonably priced. The beds are comfortable.
perfect apartment for a short stay in Paris.
Benjamin left clear instructions and we had no problems checking in and out- great communication.
We enjoyed the appartment and will look for it again in the future! This appartment is in a great location, just a few blocks from the Eiffel Tower, and out of the way enough that it is quiet. It is next door to a small grocery store that is open late, and carries all the necessities to save some money on food. The bathroom and kitchen are very small, especially the shower, but it worked perfectly for what we needed, so Thank you very much! I was concerned by the reviews that said it was dirty, but we didn't have any trouble, the bedding was fresh, and the appartment is set up for travelers (no one lives there), so it was just fine! Finally, Benjamin was very responsive to my questions, and met us at the flat, even coming out to show me where it was located since I had gotten turned around. I appreciated his hospitality and effort!
good location and that's all we can say.. the apt was thrown together, no toilet seat, smelly grey towels, uncomfortable sofa bed,lots of missing light bulbs, bags and assortment of rubbish left in wardrobe no space,hangers from the dark ages, for some reason a hoist in the apt, wifi didn't work, t.v. missing electric wires, a very example for airbnb.. it should not be on airbnb and airbnb should be checking on their accommodation.. this is our fourth apt all others were excellent.. with some tlc could be amaing place.
Плюсы - отличное расположение. Между Эйфелевой башней и Домом Инвалидов, Трокадеро и Мостом Александра III, до Елисейских полей 15 минут шагом. Вокруг полно кафе, ресторанов, магазинов. До RER 5 минут, до метро 10 минут. Отопление и Интернет работают исправно. При закрытых окнах очень тихо. Район безопасный, так что первый этаж - это не проблема. На кухне всё самое нужное есть.
В остальном для неприхотливых гостей. Душ тесный, мебель далеко не новая, как, впрочем и сама квартира - есть ощущение ветхого жилья старушки, всё скрипит и, кажется, вот-вот развалиться, нет микроволновки, телевизора и фена. Сиденье на унитазе сломано и восстановлению не подлежит. Мы жили впятером, всем спальных мест хватило, но лучше там селиться максимум втроём - будет комфортней, раскладной диван в первой комнате очень скрипучий. Очень понравились подушки и одеяло - очень уютные.
Общий вывод - там находиться не очень приятно, но для ночлега сносно. Что касается запаха, про который все пишут, то он уходит, если квартиру хорошо прогреть, так как это больше запах от сырости.
- Mr. Benjamin responds very quickly to each message.
- The apartment is situated in an excellent location , close to all kinds of shops and within walking distance to many public transport connections .
- We arrived a day later due to the loss of the flight, so we never met Mr. Benjamin or other agents.
- The apartment was really smelly due to the recent painting of fixtures and furniture, as well as mold in the shower ( and strange dark material that I prefer not to know what it was !) , Lots of wet cloths piled up inside the cabinet and wet rags terribly smelly in the bathroom.
- The doors of the kitchen and the bathroom were without handles.
- All furniture were occupied, so it is not possible to store own clothes.
- There was no television , contrary to what stated.
- Wi -Fi was not working and in spite I protested Mr. Benjamin, had not set any alternative solution .
- The apartment is not as accessible as stated , because there is quite a step up on the road at the entrance after which you must pass a double door house in a space small enough for a wheelchair and a further small step to enter into the apartment .
- Dust and hair everywhere. Cleaning fees should be absolutely eliminated !
Apartment did not really fit 6 people, it was small apartment and it was PROPER DIRTY which I had contact the host, but I've got none reply from the host. Besides, the bed rack had already broken, it was a uncomfortable stay ever!