About this listing
Just under 2 hours away from NYC, this house used to be a barn but has been tastefully converted into a 3 bedroom, melding rustic and modern style. Walk 2 blocks down the road to a historic lighthouse and scenic pebble beach. Also very close to prime sandy beaches. 1 town away from Greenport and Shelter Island ferry. Tons of vineyards, farmstands, and antique shops nearby. Perfect for a relaxing getaway. . .
* 1 expansive master bedroom with king size bed
* 2 large bedrooms with queen beds
* Huge lofty living room with 2 sleeping couches
* 2 bathrooms, one with shower, one with clawfoot tub
* Spacious kitchen with double loading dishwasher and sizable workspace
* Private yard on 1.5 acres, secluded from street
* Set back from quiet road
* A/C units
* Outdoor dining area
* Beautiful gardens
* Fire pit
* Two bicycles available
June 23 -- June 30 --- $3000
July 1 -- July 8 ---$3500
July 16 -- July 23 --- $3000
More pictures available upon request.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!