You’ll love our place because of the light, cosy, and tranquil environment. It is ideal for couples and solo adventurers. Treaslane, Isle of Skye, is located in quiet surroundings with stunning views. From our house you can see mountains and Loch Snizort. Portree is about 9 miles where you can find a variety of restaurants. Dunvegan with its famous castle is 9 miles away.
We provide light, vegetarian, continental breakfast. Coffee/tea is offered any time. Feel free to relax in our garden.
- Strictly no smoking in the property
- We do not provide cooking facilities due to insurance requirements. Light continental breakfast is provided.
- Please do not eat in the bedroom.
- Please keep the volume of TV low.
- Please remove outdoor footwear before you go into the guest room
- Do not bring visitors in the bedroom
- Do not bring pets.
- Do not flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper in the toilet to avoid blocking the septic tank.
- Please keep the noise as low as possible, especially after 10:00 pm.
- On the day of departure, please vacate the accommodation by 10:00 am.
- On departure, please hand keys to us personally.
I'm a management consultant/trainer and Enneagram Coach and specialise in working with SME and corporate clients in the UK and abroad. My wife Clemencia is an artist. We live in a beautiful house in Treaslane, Isle of Skye. We enjoy travelling abroad and in the UK.
We are both friendly, outgoing and respect where we stay including in hotels and Airbnb homes.
We love walking, cycling, reading, music/opera, going to movies, cooking exotic vegetarian meals and meeting people.
In the past we ran a holiday apartment near Hastings, Sussex, England, for two years
Isle of Skye has stunning views, beautiful landscape and many places of interest to explore. There are some excellent Inns and restaurants on the island as well. We'll be happy to share our knowledge and experience with you.
We look forward to welcoming you.