Cute, Cozy well appointed 1 bedroom flat in San Francisco's most desirable neighborhood (Marina / Cow Hollow) ay the crossroads of Russian Hill. This unit was just went through renovation, all new double pane windows and window treatments , fully updated kitchen and bathroom, new paint in every room.
In the heart of the city, walking distance to the Union Street, Polk Street and Chestnut Street cafes, restaurants, bars and great boutique shopping. Enjoy great parks and Chrissy Field beach at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge all within 10-15 minutes walk. The house is fully furnished with modern amenities: 42" flat screen, Blue Ray player, high speed wifi, new queen bed and down duvet in the bedroom.
The kitchen is well equipped with a gas stove and oven, high end pots and pans, and a Japanese knife set along with all of the basics you will need to create your own great meals.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Parking - Street parking is free, but from 9AM - 6PM restricted to two hours per space (this is the case for residential street parking city wide). Overnight parking on the street is unrestricted.
One of the best neighborhoods to explore SF from, quite safe, and charming.
We have two units next door to each other. This is great for families / friends who want to stay next to each other but also would like their own space. "cozy cow hollow retreat
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A,M,. Early Check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins impossible.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the Owner prior to check-in. Any damage done to the unit by pets will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required.
Damage deposit will be returned providing:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
d. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out.
e. The renter is not evicted by Bobbi or Guy (OWNERS or their representatives) and the local law enforcement.
f. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made during QUIET HOURS defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekday and from 11:30pm to 9:00 AM on weekend.
g. No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood.
h.. NO smoking in unit
i. NO household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged.
j, CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time. Access to the deck is also not allowed during the quiet hours.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS Two (2) PERSONS (may be revised within below reservation details). If more than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY are in attendance at any given time, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each additional guest per day.
6. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer MININUM STAYS may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than MINIMUM STAY days, the guest will be charged the MINIMUM STAY rate.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
8. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
Guest represents and warrants to Host that Guest is not at the time of booking or during their stay, employed by or in any way represents or is associated with the management of the premises. Guest acknowledges and promises that any information associated with and acquired during their stay is confidential and shall not be used nor disclosed in IN A LEGAL ACTION OR IN LEGAL PROCEEDINGS any way without the prior consent of the Host, which the Host can withhold at his absolute discretion. Guest further agrees fully to indemnify Host for any damages or loss suffered or incurred by the Host resulting from such disclosure or use of such information including any and all attorney fees
IN A LEGAL ACTION OR IN LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
Well located, no street noise, plenty of space for two. Would stay there again.
Kevin was a gracious host -- apartment is lovely, well-supplied, very clean and comfortable. I'd definitely stay again!
Overall an excellent comfortable, clean, and quiet apartment. I love that you can keep the windows open at night and not hear the sounds of the city. Bedroom overlooks a nice courtyard with beautiful trees. The neighborhood is nice and very safe, Kevin is an excellent communicator and accommodating in every way.
Don't be put off by the entrance to the building and the hallway. When I first entered I thought "what have I done?", only to find a really nice apartment with everything you need to make your stay enjoyable.
My wife and I have just spent ten days in Kevin's apartment. It was a home away from home. The description was completely accurate. The location perfect for getting around the city by bus if necessary. We never met our host but any communication was promptly answered. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this apartment and would happily return.
Great apartment, terrific location. Easy for the city and just a few blocks from fishermans wharf - loved going for a run there each day. Well provisioned and safe, clean apartment. And Kevin is an excellent and responsive host. Highly recommend!
Highly recommend Kevin's apartment for your stay in San Francisco. Very clean, spacious, and located in such a great area for all of your needs. Kevin's recommendations were fantastic, with restaurants in short walking distance. Lastly, communication with Kevin was great. Would stay here again in a heart beat.
This host has 253 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Originally from NY but moved to California as a Kid. Spent my formidable days studying abroad in Europe. Now living in SF and loving it!
My hosting experience has been so amazing that I started Urban Bellhop to help other airbnb hosts manage and operate their Airbnb listings. We provide optimized Guest Services for your Vacation Rental and more. We created a new service platform using San Francisco as our test market. Urban Bellhop is a hospitality and management service provider for vacation rental hosts and guests. We are filling a gap in this rapidly growing market segment. Urban Bellhop provides the highest quality service in the market from our check in / out, turnover services, full cleaning services and full management of listings. We combine our passion for hospitality with our technology to build a platform hosts can rely on to service their properties.