About this listing
Fully renovated 50 sq.m apartment in a Art Nouveau building of 1930 just next to the archaeological museum .
This property is exclusively used for holiday rental .
What the apartment offers :
- Cental Location :
5' walk to Omonoia metro station .
Bus and trolley just outside the house
15' minutes walk to Syntagma and Monastiraki
20' to Acropolis
- Central , yet very quiet
-Best views to all Athens -Acropolis -Lycabetus from the terrace
-100 m to the Pedion Areos park .the largest park of Athens
- One bedroom with a double bed and a living room
-Fully renovated bathroom with shower ,hardware and all the toiletries
- Fully fitted kitchenette equipped with ceramic stove , fridge , microwave ,kettle , espresso machine and toaster
- All the basic ingredients for your breakfast ( coffee , tea , sugar , honey , jam , etc )
- Hardwood floors
- Comfortable sofa bed in the living room for a third person or child
- Washing machine
- Fully air conditioned
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Mobile phone with Greek number upon request
- Modern elevator
- Flat screen TV and DvD player
- Linen and towels provided
- Upon your arrival you will be provided with a local map that we have made ,with all our suggestion for food , drink , shopping and our top 10 activities for Athens
- Transport from and to the airport can be arranged for a good price
- Easy parking in front of the building
Other Things to Note
In case your flight arrives late , we are still available for you for a late check in ( after 23:00 ) but an extra cost of 10 euros is requested.
We thank you for your co-operation.
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2016 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Hello my airbnb friends! I am a half Greek, half german born and bred in Athens , in my thirties and a down town city girl .I am a speech therapist working with children . I love to dance , to eat , to decorate and organize. I have many tips for the city of Athens , daily secrets that can make your stay a beautiful memory .I have personally decorated my apartments with great care and my personal taste . I hope to have the chance to accommodate you and that your stay in Athens will be unforgettable .