INQUIRE for SPECIAL RATES for stay greater than 8 days.
Ask for 45% off on Blue Jays tickets if you're staying with me
PLEASE CONFIRM AVAILABILITY before booking. I usually reply within 1-2 hours of your inquiry.
Beautiful full apartment home in the heart of Toronto, with public transport literally at your doorstep plus a private parking for your use. Chic boutiques, cafés, restaurants, bars are one block away on King Street.
Perfect for two guests, two couples, three couples or families with one to four children. The Entertainment District is where you want to be, and this place puts you in the absolute heart of it all, while being quiet and safe.
• Your spacious, 1070 sq.ft apartment is guaranteed the best value for your money.
• 2 bedroom + den apartment with 2 full washrooms has a lot of natural light and can comfortably accommodate 5-6 people.
• The 2 bedrooms each have a queen size bed with memory foam mattresses
• For a larger party, there is a double bed in the den that sleeps 2 additional people. A den is a separate, smaller room lacking windows.
• A FREE underground parking spot is included in your stay.
• The apartment is very likely going to be your choice of stay because of its location, comfort and the price but I apologize if we are booked for the duration of your intended stay in Toronto.
• A fully equipped kitchen
• En-suite laundry facilities, dishwasher
• High-speed wireless internet connection
• A 55” Large LED TV, large closet spaces.
• An Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker, toaster, water kettle and several other daily kitchen appliances
• Basic toiletries such as Toilet paper, Kitchen towels, Shampoo, Body Wash & Laundry detergent are provided free of cost
• Clean Towels and Linen are provided for all guests
• Unit is professionally cleaned between each stay
Ideal luxury apartment on the 28th floor in Downtown Toronto with a perfect lake view! Situated at the intersection of Toronto’s financial district and the entertainment district, the most vibrant and charming area during any time of the day or night. The apartment has a very urban and functional style with a cozy home like twist.
Well rounded amenities in the building and around the area:
List of Amenities include:
• 24-hour concierge
• Spa Salon
• 4,000 sq. ft. Fitness Centre
• Large swimming pool with Hot Tub
• Large Patio with BBQ and the view of an artificial waterfall
• Stylish lounge with Pool Table
• Basketball court with several activities such as indoor soccer, Zumba or Ping Pong during the evening
• Zipcar rental is available at various locations within a 2-3 minute walk
• For sports enthusiasts you can catch up on a Blue Jays baseball game, a Raptors basketball game or a Maple Leafs hockey game (if you’re lucky enough to grab hold of some tickets); all within walking distance.
Interaction with Guests
Please get in touch! Write me a message telling me a bit about your trip. The basics:
• A little about you
• The purpose of your trip
• Who's coming with you
I'll be present during your check-in and looking forward to meeting you during your stay even if just for a few minutes.
On Your Block
• Within steps of several landmarks like the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium
• Rogers centre (Baseball Stadium) is literally a 30 second walk away
• Toronto Convention Centre
• The Ed Mirvish Theatre
• A 2 minute walk from abundant restaurants, bars, cafes, boutique stores
• 10 minute walk away from the quaint St. Lawrence farmer’s market where you are sure to have a delightful afternoon
• 24-hour grocery store is under the adjacent building for your last minute needs
• 2 other grocery stores within a 3 minute walk
• For quick eats within 1 minute - Subway, Pizza Nova, Sushi, Tim Hortons, Middle Eastern Fast food
• Please look into the 'Guidebook' on the top right corner - you'll be able to see some areas of interest on the map
A Very Short Walk Away
• 5 mins walk to the lake - you can see it from the house
• Air Canada centre (Hockey/Basketball) is a 7-minute walk
• 3-5 minutes walk to some of the most renowned restaurants and bars of Toronto. Food is a no-worry, several types of cuisines available.
• Yoga Studio at a 5-minute walk
Parking & Transportation
• A free designated parking spot is included with your stay
• If you have more than 1 car, there is a car park opposite the building at a cost of $20/day
• Apartment located 2 mins north of the highway, easy access to highway
• St. Andrews and Union Subway station (Toronto's central station) are 5 mins walk
• Streetcar conveniently located literally steps away from the building
Other Things to Note
If you've managed to read through this far, then you're definitely hooked! Please let me know how I can help you!!
Hope you have a memorable visit to Toronto!!
Your host - Shaun
Short-Term Rental Agreement
In consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, of being granted permission upon our specific request to visit the property specified in this booking (collectively the “PROPERTY”) and to use personal property and other rights related thereto and other good and valuable consideration, we, the guest creating the booking and the party we represent (collectively the “Guest”), have read this agreement and hereby agree as follows:
I. Rental Terms. We agree to the following policies:
1. Check in is at 3pm, and check out is at 11am.
2. Apartment and any agents or employees acting on behalf of Apartment (collectively the “Managers”); and the owners of the PROPERTY (including the title holders of the property and/or entity owning the PROPERTY kept on file with the Managers), their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Managers and the Owner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. We agree that any other person in the property is not our responsibility.
5. No Smoking: We agree not to smoke or allow our guests to smoke inside the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
6. Furnishings, Appliances and Decorations: We agree to keep the furnishings, appliances and decorations in good order.
II. Waiver: We, the GUESTS, knowingly, freely and voluntarily, for ourselves, as well as our heirs, personal representatives, our guests, successors and assigns, waive any claim or cause of action of any kind whatsoever from which any liability may or could accrue to Apartment and any agents or employees acting on behalf of Apartment (collectively the “Managers”); to the title holders of the property and owners or entity of the property kept on file with the Managers, their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”); and assigns that arises out of or relates to visiting or using any of the PROPERTY. We assume all risks of injury to ourselves, our guests, and to our personal property, while visiting or using any of the PROPERTY, as well as in connection with any activities in which we participate during our visit. We waive any and all claims that we have or may have in the future against the Managers and Owners, in any action arising out of, relating to or in connection with our visit to or use of any of the PROPERTY, whether of actual damages, exemplary or punitive damages, consequential damages or otherwise. We intend for the scope of the waiver and assumption of risks in this paragraph, as well totality of this agreement, to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner and to be enforced to the full extent permitted under the law.
III. Care of the PROPERTY: We acknowledge and agree that we will be responsible and liable for any lost, broken, or stolen items left for our use in the PROPERTY and for any damages to the items or PROPERTY during our stay, including acts by us or any of our guests.
IV. Use of PROPERTY. We agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. We agree that we are responsible and liable for all damages, bodily injury and death that may occur in connection with our visit to or use of the PROPERTY and caused by but not limited to use of appliances (stoves, ovens, and all other appliances), vehicle, or any other PROPERTY represented by the Managers. We understand that the PROPERTY may be situated near a body of water, or on a high-floor and may include terraces, balconies, windows, stairs, low railings, and swimming pools and hot tubs without lifeguards. We understand the risks, and will be responsible and liable for damages, bodily injury and death caused to guest(s) and any other persons visiting the “PROPERTY” as our guest.
WE AGREE BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPTS ALL RISKS AND LIABILITIES, THE USE THEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW WE RELEASE THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FOR YOU, YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR GUESTS.
V. Personal Property: We understand that we are responsible for our personal property if lost, stolen, damaged, or left behind in the apartment. Reasonable Use: We agree to only use the PROPERTY as a private vacation residence. We agree not to allow the PROPERTY to be used for any improper or illegal purposes. We agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the community where the PROPERTY is located and to refrain from any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of its residents. We further agree to abide by any and all applicable laws and ordinances of the jurisdiction where the PROPERTY is located.
VII. Release of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted under the law, WE RELEASE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY the Owners and Managers for any loss, damage, injury, or expense that we may suffer, or that our family or guests may suffer, as a direct or indirect result of use of any of the PROPERTY and due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OR CARE THAT MIGHT BE OWED BY ANY OF THE OWNERS PARTIES. This release is intended to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner.
VIII. General Provisions: We agree that If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. WE ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK FROM OUR USE OF THE PROPERTY. WE ARE ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL HARM ARISING TO ME; MY PARTY; OTHERS WHO I INVITE; AND OTHERS WHOM MY PARTY INVITES TO USE THE PREMISES. WE AGREE THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLE ON THE PREMISES DURING THE PERIOD OF THE OUR STAY.
Just as described, spacious clean space and very professional, accommodating host. It was a great location, easy to get to and from the airport (5-10 minutes by car!) and central to attractions. We would definitely stay there again!
My clients stayed here for almost a month and have booked this apartment again for their next visit. The flat was great for their needs (3 adults needing their own rooms), and the layout of the apartment makes the place feel very spacious. The location can't be beat – groceries, restaurants, subway & boutique coffee shops all within walking distance. I did a thorough search of the place before booking and the apartment is exactly as it appears in the photos provided on the site & is very clean. The beds are very comfortable. It was easy to prepare meals at the apartment since it is well equipped with utensils. Everything worked perfect (wifi, TV, heating, washing machine, dishwasher) and I’m happy that my clients had a very smooth stay.
We stayed in this condo for the PDAC trade show. Prior to our arrival Shaun allowed us to ship our materials to him (which saved us a ton of money and effort!) and brought them to the condo when we checked in. The condo was exactly what we were looking for and it exceeded our expectations! Shaun was great, the condo was awesome and our stay was amazing. We will definitely be back next year!
Shaun was great! The place was amazing, pictures are accurate. The accommodations were a block away from a grocery store. Near restaurants and shopping centers.
A beautiful flat in a great location, it met our expectations and then some. The location is dead central with so many places within walking distance to grab groceries, go out for a fancy dinner or sightseeing. It was great to have space for the family to spread our wings and relax in comfort at the end of busy day. The apartment is very roomy and the view of the lake from the bedrooms and living room was picturesque. What you don’t experience in the pictures is that the beds were so comfortable and we all had a hard time waking up. Shaun’s communication was terrific and the check in process was super simple. We’ve already booked our next trip in the summer at Shaun's apartment.
A great place to stay in Toronto. We really enjoyed the amenities of the building.
We were in Toronto for the World Juniors for 10 days and Ishaun's apt. worked perfectly for us. Location is amazing, parking, super bonus, security, awesome, building amenities, really nice. We had 2 adults and up to 4 young adults staying with us at any one time throughout our stay. Everyone had their own space. Ishuan is great to work with. He puts alot of effort into his guests and it's clear he strives to exceed your expectations. All communication with Ishaun was prompt, patient and professional. Thanks for having us!
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I've grown up in different countries all over the world. Toronto has been my home for the past 4 years. Toronto as a city feels very warm and easy to become a part of even if you are here for a few days.
I love spontaneous trips and I like to travel to places that have a laid back culture, good food and endless wine. My favourite places to visit are Nice and Barbados. My dream vacation would be spending a week in Bora Bora.
My goal in life is to convince more people to follow a vegetarian diet simply because it's the right thing to do!!
5 Things I cannot live without: Green Tea, Sunscreen, Tylenol, Fully-charged phone, cheese board