About This Listing
- Metro: 3 stations 5 min walking
- Bike|Coffee|Tea for free
- Free Wifi|Free parking
- Towels|Bed linen included
- Separate Guest Entrance
- Bright, small room | 11m²
- Grocery 2 minutes
- 3rd floor - no elevator!
- 2nd room: airbnb.de/rooms/868136
1. Room, Apartment & Area
2. Public Transport & Distances
1. Room, Apartment & Area
Are you looking for a nice room in Prenzlauer Berg / Berlin? The room on offer is situated in a spacious 4-room apartment on the 3rd floor (no elevator!). It is a classic Berlin-house, is newly refurbished and located just east of the most central district "Mitte" near a nice public park ("Volkspark Friedrichshain"). The apartment is located at the border of the two very popular districts Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain.
The room has a small separate hall and a private entrance. The kitchen (with dishwasher) and the large bathroom are shared. The bathroom comprises of a bathtub/shower and a new washing machine.
- Single bed (200 x 100 cm)
- Coatrack and mirror
- Desk & chair
- New armchair & new carpet
- free Wifi/Internet access
- Wooden Floor and high ceiling
Towels, bed linen , hairdryer, iron and and what ever you might need are provided as well as a selection of tourist information such as maps and brochures.
There are several supermarkets and restaurants within a five minute walk.
2. Public Transport
There is a good connection to the public transport system (S-Bahn-Station "Landsberger Allee") which is a five minute walk from the house.
From there you will reach both Berlin airports Tegel and Schönefeld within approx. 30 minutes.
Furthermore there is the Tram-Station "Landsberger Allee/Petersburger Straße". From there you can go to "Mitte/Alexanderplatz", "Friedrichshain" and "Prenzlauer Berg". Tram No.10 connects both districts 24h from Monday to Sunday. At the weekend most lines operate 24h/round the clock.
Examples of approx. distances from the apartment to POI:
- Alexanderplace: 2.5 km
- East Side Gallery / O2-World 3.0 km
- Hackescher Markt 3.5 km
- Brandenburg Gate 4.5 km
- Berghain/ Watergate (clubs): 2.5/3.0 km
- Velodrom / Swimming arena: 200 metres
I own 5 bikes in total. The use of 1 bike is included in the room rate! No additional fee!
There are 2 big and free parkings just over the street. Mostly it´s even possible to park directly in front of the house. Officially they do not belong to the apartment! But there never was a problem for former guests to park just a few steps away from the house-entrance.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
- Free Wifi/Internet
- Free use of 1 Bike
- Kitchen/Bathroom (shared)
- Balcony/Living Room (for a talk or to smoke)
please see main text "the Space", there is a chapter "Public Transport & Distances".
Other Things to Note
- There is a 2nd bigger guest room (see link in the overview at the top of room description) = there might be 1 or 2 other guests at same time, too!
- there is no elevator / apartment is located in 3rd upper floor!
Please note and respect the following house rules:
- do not download files from the internet which might be protected by german copyright law. No use of filesharing-websites such as bittorent & similar!!!
- please keep the bathroom and toilette clean. I know, it´s a matter of course for the most of you.
- please reduce volume of music, tv set, voices/(website hidden) from 10:00 pm.
- please do not start cooking after 10:00 pm
- please tell me what could be improved. Do not hesitate to ask for whatever you might miss or need additonal!
Michael was very polite and friendly during my arrival. very clean apartment. I recommend.
I was only at Michael's for a night, but I could have stayed there much longer. He was very accommodating,
the bed was comfy and I had all that I needed. He gave me some great recommendations regarding places to eat, etc. Will plan on staying there again when back in Berlin.
Michael is an excellent host, and went out of his way to help me out with everything I needed. His place is super clean and comfortable, with a huge living room. Highly recommend!
Super Gastgeber!! Ich bin gerne Gast gewesen, habe mich sehr wohlgefühlt. Sehr hilfsbereit, tolles Zimmer, gute Lage.
Ich habe Michael Stark als sehr gastfreundlich und ausserordentlich hilfsbereit empfunden. Während meines Aufenthaltes in Berlin hat er mir ein Fahrrad zur Verfügung gestellt, inklusive Stadtplan, Wegbeschreibungen, Tipps zum Einkaufen etc. Seine Beschreibungen der Wohnung und Umgebung im Inserat waren absolut zutreffend. Das Zimmer und der Rest der Wohnung waren total sauber und die Atmosphäre angenehm. Handtücher, Bettwäsche, Waschmaschine, Mineralwasser, alles sehr professionell. Ich komme gerne wieder.
This host has 176 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Michael
I have been living in Berlin for 15 years. So I know the city and Points of Interest very good. Of course I am able and glad to give you advice. I am 44 but Berlin keeps pretty young ;-)
Ich wohne seit 1999 in Berlin, ununterbrochen im selben Haus und dementsprechend gut kenne ich die Gegend - und Berlin. Selbstverständlich helfe ich gerne, sei es mit Auskünften, Tipps oder touristischem Material.
Ich sprechend neben deutsch fließend english.