About this listing
- Metro-Tramway-Bus: 3 stations 5-7 min walking
- Bike for free
- Coffee | Tea for free
- Free Wifi | Free parking nearby
- Towels | Bed linen included
- Separate Guest Entrance
- Bright, small room | 11m²
- Grocery 2 minutes
- 3rd floor - no elevator!
- 2nd room: airbnb.de/rooms/868136 (shared apartment)
1. Room, Apartment & Area
2. Public Transport & Distances
1. Room, Apartment & Area
Are you looking for a nice room in Prenzlauer Berg / Berlin? The room on offer is situated in a spacious 4-room apartment on the 3rd floor (no elevator!). It is a classic Berlin-house, is newly refurbished and located just east of the most central district "Mitte" near a nice public park ("Volkspark Friedrichshain"). The apartment is located at the border of the two very popular districts Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain.
The room has a small separate hall and a private entrance. The kitchen (with dishwasher) and the large bathroom are shared. The bathroom comprises of a bathtub/shower and a new washing machine.
- Single bed (200 x 100 cm)
- Coatrack and mirror
- Desk & chair
- New armchair & new carpet
- free Wifi/Internet access
- Wooden Floor and high ceiling
Towels, bed linen , hairdryer, iron and and what ever you might need are provided as well as a selection of tourist information such as maps and brochures.
There are several supermarkets and restaurants within a five minute walk.
2. Public Transport
There is a good connection to the public transport system (S-Bahn-Station "Landsberger Allee") which is a five minute walk from the house.
From there you will reach both Berlin airports Tegel and Schönefeld within approx. 30 minutes.
Furthermore there is the Tram-Station "Landsberger Allee/Petersburger Straße". From there you can go to "Mitte/Alexanderplatz", "Friedrichshain" and "Prenzlauer Berg". Tram No.10 connects both districts 24h from Monday to Sunday. At the weekend most lines operate 24h/round the clock.
Examples of approx. distances from the apartment to POI:
- Alexanderplace: 2.5 km
- East Side Gallery / O2-World 3.0 km
- Hackescher Markt 3.5 km
- Brandenburg Gate 4.5 km
- Berghain/ Watergate (clubs): 2.5/3.0 km
- Velodrom / Swimming arena: 200 metres
I own 5 bikes in total. The use of 1 bike is included in the room rate! No additional fee!
There are 2 big and free parkings just over the street. Mostly it´s even possible to park directly in front of the house. Officially they do not belong to the apartment! But there never was a problem for former guests to park just a few steps away from the house-entrance.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
- Free Wifi/Internet
- Free use of 1 Bike
- Kitchen/Bathroom (shared)
- Balcony/Living Room (for a talk or to smoke)
please see main text "the Space", there is a chapter "Public Transport & Distances".
Other Things to Note
- There is a 2nd bigger guest room (see link in the overview at the top of room description) = there might be 1 or 2 other guests at same time, too!
- there is no elevator / apartment is located in 3rd upper floor!
Please note and respect the following house rules:
- do not download files from the internet which might be protected by german copyright law. No use of filesharing-websites such as bittorent & similar!!!
- please keep the bathroom and toilette clean. I know, it´s a matter of course for the most of you.
- please reduce volume of music, tv set, voices/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) from 10:00 pm.
- please do not start cooking after 10:00 pm
- please tell me what could be improved. Do not hesitate to ask for whatever you might miss or need additonal!
I have been living in Berlin for more than 15 years. Of course I know the city and Points of Interest very good. I am able and always glad to give you advice. I am 45 but Berlin keeps pretty young ;-)
Ich wohne seit 1999 in Berlin, ununterbrochen im selben Haus und dementsprechend gut kenne ich die Gegend - und Berlin. Selbstverständlich helfe ich gerne, sei es mit Auskünften, Tipps oder touristischem Material.
Ich sprechend neben deutsch fließend english.