About this listing
Nro de inscripción (phone number hidden)
I share the same passion, traveling!!, And so I offer the same thing I look for when I am out: a central location and comfortable place to rest, just like home!
This is an extremely comfortable apartment with elevator, newly refurbished and very welcoming. It has 3 double rooms (one of them with en suite bathroom) and the other two with 1 single bed each (but are both convertible into double beds). There's also another large, fully equipped bathroom. Large and bright living and dining area, with a large chaise longue sofa.
Fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils, pots, pans. Modern appliances such as oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, electric kettle, washing machine, iron, ironing board and hairdryer. Linen and towels, shower gel, shampoo and soap is provided.
The apartment is located in the central Eixample district, just 15 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya / Las Ramblas, 10 minutes walk from Plaza Espanya, and it's well connected to the subway (Rocafort, L1) 3 blocks away and bus services, although many of the points of interest can be made simply on foot.
Coming from El Prat airport, the Aerobus (airport shuttle) stops just 7 blocks from the apartment. If you arrive by train from Sants Station it's only 7 blocks away.
The area is safe, clean, and very close to several places of interest. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, and the "Las Arenas" shopping center is only a few blocks away.
Car rental right below the apartment. You can rent a bike for 5 euros a day just five minutes away.
If you have any doubts, please contact me, I will be very happy to answer all your questions.
See you soon!
Other Things to Note
Tourist license available.
Late checkin (after 8pm): extra cost 30 € pay in cash.
- No smoking inside the house.
- No visitors are allowed in the house.
- The white towels provided are for the house use only, please don't take them to the beach.
- The oven is electric and it has a security lock that you need to lift up to be able to open the oven.
- Both bathroom sinks have a lid that you need to press to open or close it (if you wish to contain the water or let it run).
- Parties are strictly not allowed and if we get a complaint we will have to ask you to leave and will keep the deposit.
- Please, be quiet if you come back late at night and neighbours are sleeping.
- Keep the keys in a safe place, in case you loose them we will charge 50€ from the deposit.
About the Host, Sergio
I am quite comprehensive host. I like to make people feel at home and comfortable.
Travelling is my great passion and I try to do it as much as I can. I have seen roughly 15% of the world and I expect this figure to grow and grow. My motto is "Travelling enriches your world"!
Soy un anfitrión bastante completo. Me gusta agasajar y hacer sentir al otro a gusto.
Mi gran pasión es viajar y es lo que intento hacer todo el tiempo que puedo. He recorrido un 15% del mundo aproximadamente y espero que esta cifra crezca y crezca. Mi máxima es que "Viajar enriquece tu mundo"!