About this listing
Stay in the heart of Warsaw, in an elegant government and embassies district.
Anything you feel like is at hand: top tourist and local attractions, city walks, culture of all sorts, great cafes, bars and restaurants, fun and shopping in all kinds and flavours, sports and activity parks, with both city stadiums and the river boulevards within walking distance.
Our stylish, comfy and well-equipped appartment will make for your perfect base to explore the city & rest.
Staying with us, you’ll be happy with:
- Spacious & stylish interior with a light and view
- Energetic yet relaxed bright mornings
- Fully equipped house, with all the emenities and utensils one has at home
- Towels included to make your travel lighter
- Access to everything, depending on your mood-of-the-moment
- Direct airport transfer for 0,80 Euro pp (bus 188)
Our house is all yours! Well-planned 67 square meters, divided into 3 bright rooms, which will give you the rest and the kick-start in the morning, be it for city exploration or for work. In the evening, there is no better place to start, regardless of whether you prefer culture stapled Comedy Club, a chillout session on the Square, or full-swing party until dawn on the Vistula boulevards.
Interaction with guests
It will be our pleasure to show you around the neighbourhood, shops and bars, as well as to advise you how to get to the places of your selection to avoid crowds and hustle. If you need, we can recommend our favourite spots, most of them not visited by international travellers. Just let us know what you're after! :)
Our house is by one of the oldest and most quiet streets in Central Warsaw. Lined with trees, leading from a fashionable square to the Royal Gardens of "Łazienki", recognized by TripAdvisor users as Warsaw's No.1 attraction. But there's more around. And if your plans inlcude the Polin Jewish Museum (2016 European Museum of the Year) or the Royal residence of Wilanów - you'll get everywhere in town direct!
The TripAdvisor’s No.1, the Royal Park of Łazienki, is just 3 mins away, followed by Ujazdowski, Agricola and the famous Royal Route, leading you all the way to the Castle, or to Wilanów Residence the other way.
Theaters, movies, museums, concerts, and the off-and-hippie scene of the capital.
Shops, hairdressers, shoemaker, watchmaker, shopping malls and city markets.
The Zbawiciela Square’s abundant offer can be matched by none of Warsaw neighbourhoods, with all its cafes, bistros, bars and restaurants to suite every taste.
Your options stretch wide: from the Church of the Saviour on one end to Mirella von Chrupek’s showcase on the other!
Every kind of transport there is:
Metro, trams, buses and Veturilo CityBike stations - all within 2 mins.
And should you fancy a taxi, from here you'll get anywhere downtown for 4-5 euro.
For public transport and walks - JakDojade
For taxis: MyTaxi & Uber
Other things to note
Coming home couldn’t be easier - with public transport access 24/7. You'll get two keys for your convenience, and a key-code for the door downstairs.
Neighbours and no stress, relaxed people, but please, help me keep it that way! :)
(for English, scroll down)
- Nie mam problemu, że wpadnie ktoś na drinka, ale grubsze imprezy, np. typu wieczór kawalerski, zdecydowanie odpadają! W promieniu 10 minut jest ze 20 lokali, które mogę polecić! :)
- W trosce o sąsiadów - trochę spokojniej po 23:30
- Segregujemy śmieci
- Jeśli chcesz przyjechać w więcej osób, ustalmy to wcześniej.
- No trouble with friends coming for a starter drink, but wild parties, like stags nights, are out of question! There's plenty of bars around the house I can recommend! :)
- I care about my fellow neighbours - turn it down a bit after 11:30pm
- If you want to bring more people in - let's have it agreed beforehand
(for English, scroll down)
Wielbiciel różnorodności świata, tłumacz, project manager, podróżnik, odkrywca miejsc nietypowych, fan relaksu, natury, aktywności i lenistwa. Głodny każdej chwili życia, póki trwa! :)
I love the world's diversity. Interpreter, project manager, traveller, dicoverer off the beaten track. Fan of chillout, nature, elements, activity and laziness. Eager to enjoy every moment of life, while it lasts! :)